Tummeh Beesies (Part 1) - Spogati

Been lurking round this community for two weeks now. Thought I’d make a lil contribution, looking forward to making more. Especially featuring this dipshite being moronic

67 Likes

Cool art

1 Like

Huh. Kinda cute idea. Stupid of course but not as cruel as I thought before reading she would take care of the bees in her tummy.

Good work!

5 Likes

Wonder what’s going to happen

2 Likes

Nice art style👍

His innocence is bliss but his thinking aint bright and its not a good idea :sweat_smile: oh you poor dumb thing.

3 Likes

For the most part I recon my contributions will feature fluffies being victims of their own stupidity and ignorance of the world they live in. While the owners are likely to be average cringe pet owners that will accentuate their fluffies idiocy through their own semi-cruelty. Think people that overfeed their dogs and call it cute.
Glad you like it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice idea! I like it.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

That means alot man, big fan and lurker of your comic panels. The style is in no small part to yours and those artists on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

~Commences to eat wasps cause dumb~

" After some time, when he returned to get her, he turned aside to see the carcass of the lion. & behold, a swarm of bees & honey were in the carcass of the lion."

FUCK YEAH, WELCOME! always cool to see more artist joining along!

Please make a part 2 where he tests this theory.

1 Like

This will end in hilarity, and possibly a small grave.

1 Like

Dude, make him find a bees nest and learn the hard way. That would be hilarious! :ahahaha:

2 Likes

'ere we go, 'ere we go, ‘ere we go! Quality moronbox death comin’, I just know it!

3 Likes