Turquoise (fluffybooru id: 18838 & 18842) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

91 Likes

She said she needed leggies.

Her owner provides.

12 Likes

i think the thing that always makes me cringe with pillowing is how they never bother sedating the fluffy :frowning: at least the way they cut it she can still move? i think? its odd o.o

6 Likes

I think canonically Fluffies react badly to drugs like anaesthetic, like it fucks their blood system and kills them.

Of course, this is also a Wolfram comic so the poor thing was buggered no matter what

22 Likes

Weggifying a sea fluffy isn’t something that ever crossed my mind.

14 Likes

I’m rather confused here about reasons and motivation for this happening. “Because Fuck You” isn’t satisfying, especially since it seems to have a purpose that I’m missing.

Trying to make a sea fluffy a land fluffy?

6 Likes

yeah feels like its missing context or a continuation to give it context

4 Likes

10 Likes

Fair play, people can fuck around with Fluffies as they like.

8 Likes

Who was it? Someone said that humans are the unknowable horrors of the fluffy universe. Maybe I should just accept an owner of a seafluffy soon-mama wanted to cut her off at the knees. Maybe they were tired of filling the swimming pool.

3 Likes

Wait, but just replacing fins with legs doesn’t alter their need for water…

2 Likes

also doesnt effect that the children will have fins, unless its a crossbreed situation where its up to the artist what kind of abominations will pop-out

3 Likes

Yep. Now, I am curious how much of it is physical need versus mental need. Both? And can she give birth on land? I’m told water births are easier for women (no idea if its true).

By the looks of things I don’t think the fluffy above is a sea fluffy, rather it’s one who was just born with weak /lame legs which the owner wanted to replace so the fluffy could live a more “fuller life”.

Exactly why they proceeded the way they did is anyone’s guess/head canon.

1 Like

I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be a sea fluffy until after the amputation…:man_facepalming:

1 Like

It is true, less weight to sustain, the water cool down the body heat of the moment, also psycologicaly more comfortable

1 Like

That was my assumption