Twi and war game miniatures (Lord_Dragonlord)

she probably cost a lot more than what she broke and she knows it!

1 Like

No. Killings too good for this bitch.

2 Likes

Looks like she needs her legs broken while giving her that same shit-eating grin.

1 Like

If a fluffy went and stomped my 'spensive toysies I’d probably reach a level of fury where I’d start imperceptibly vibrating at an alarming frequency and silently clip through the floor, never to be seen again

2 Likes

rapidly calculating the price of GW ultramarine miniatures … oh… oh she’s gotta die. Like a LOT…

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t care if they’re Smurfs. She dies. That was a LOT of money and work.

If she takes out my nuns with guns, I’m spatchcocking her alive.

1 Like

You can 3d print him for like $1.50.

She’s probably worth more than that.

1 Like

But the painting is delicate and time-consuming. It requires skill, attention, and eye strain. She destroyed THAT, and I’m pissed.

Little bitch better not touch my Magic cards…

1 Like

Force feed it all the broken bits.

1 Like

Ehhh… depends if she’s during pre Hasbio fall, Cleveland saga time or after such…

Cause if she is an original Hasbio Fluffy then yes… But if she was bred after the fall of Cleveland then she isn’t really worth as much

1 Like

I had a enough of this shit I am killing it J no it going to get FoReVeR SlEePy fuck it kicked in the fluffy speech j just because you revived me with robot and fluffy components mean I have a small small chance of specking in fluffy

1 Like