Twi and war game miniatures (Lord_Dragonlord)

38 Likes

il_570xN.3192584146_9ojw (2)

4 Likes

On one hand, oof, that shit costs.

On the other hand, Ultramarines, so blahh.

Just hope this series ends in some delicious tears and suffering.

10 Likes

IT NEVER ENDS

5 Likes

please jsut kill this bitch, please man… dog i’m begging you

12 Likes

As a Warhammer AoS and 40k fan this is way past the line she has crossed. Those minis and paints tale time and money and plz throw her out or something!!

10 Likes

They’re a very boring chapter, but they’re a bit less Mary Sue-ish since Guilliman came back. I love the characterization of him as this exhausted old man fighting desperately to hold a decaying empire together because he knows it’s the last hope of humanity to survive.

4 Likes

it’d be funny to see that they got the alicorn version of twilight behind them and twibitch being demoted to pillow.
also. never thought I’d say the line: I wish to see twilight sparkle get fucking electrocuted in shit water but here we are

4 Likes

Ultramarines are a gag chapter anyway. Crush away little Twilight. Crush away.

Also this hobbyist had clearly cheaped out by not highlighting every edge up to pure skull white. As if they did not even care.

4 Likes

I was impressed the owner was that dumb after all the things she has broken already or maybe it was their thing? some machoism vibe going on!

2 Likes

I would punt that fucking rat into a wall. Idgaf if they’re loyalists if i took the time to paint fucking GUILLIMAN of all models I would be ripshit if my little spoiled brat pet destroyed it

4 Likes

I mean you can just ,pillow it and put it’s legs in resin and have it be displayed in front of the PillowFluffy

2 Likes

I think I know where this is going, he’s never going to kill or abuse her I think he’s just trying to see how many people he can piss off

2 Likes

Feed her that hoof.

2 Likes

Rip and tear her apart until it is done.

3 Likes

Let’s saw that brain out of her.

She’s not using it, right?

3 Likes

Nah I’d take it a step further… paralyzed from the neck down, via nail. She’ll forever on a toilet or litter box

2 Likes

I hope the looming shadow of the owner implies hes finally had enough of this bitch.

2 Likes

They have more pressing concerns

1 Like

Oh great, another Frietzl edgelord. No wonder they collect Ultramarines.

3 Likes