Twick ow Tweat—abuse addition (KerosineCannibal)

Hey virgil, I have a question? Are you and grim the same person?

Nope. not even close. @gr1m_1 is an artist, I’m just a writer.
On the FluffyCommunity subreddit I’m called skettiswipuh, because that was my fluffybooru name.
But @gr1m_1 is one of a kind.

1 Like

I think I read one of your stories. Anyway, what is up with the fox in grim reaper avatar? I assumed that because of the reaper avatar, you were grim.

I’ve been called Fox for a couple of decades. It’s the persona that stuck with me.
When I started moderating the subreddit, I needed a specialty flair to distinguish myself.
Since I tend toward sadbox, I immediately thought of the “Loving Reaper” (hardcore sadbox) webcomic.
It kinda became my persona. A fox in a reaper’s cowl.
So I commissioned @sheep-kinta to create this avatar for me.
(And I highly recommend their work)

1 Like

K. Cool story.

Great work! Hard to believe how butt blasted people get over this shit lol.

1 Like

They were so cute and did nothing wrong (other than being fluffies) .

Those fluffies obviously have an owner.

Poisoning those fluffies was wrong, i hope she is made to pay the vet bill.

Dear diary today i have become the worst kind of person, a hugboxer.

1 Like

Don’t worry, there’s a hugbox aftermath/hugbox ending.

And personally speaking as a hugboxer, I’d say there is nothing wrong with being a hugboxer. If anything, I’d consider being a hugboxer the best kind of persone.

while exploring the depths of boru, I found the last letter from grim. he said that he quit for good and will never come back

1 Like

Really now?

You should join the Discord ;-]

1 Like

wait rly? a surprise to be sure but a welcome one

1 Like

He said that awhile ago, then returned.

2 Likes

Keep up the great work.

*Curb Your Enthusiasm music plays

1 Like

Diwected by Wobewt B Weide

hi I’m a neutral boxer and I absolutely love this and god hug boxers can be annoying at times like a fluffy will hurt there hoof in the comic and the hug boxer will go berserk

1 Like

I think there were only one really aggressive hugboxer on my memory, and currently she isn’t present on the site

Lmao might be able to get away with it like saying you gave expired candy or something who knows

Sike here’s the version with an ending

Hahaha hilarious the girl murder the fluffy family in front of the onwner face. How stupid of the owner for let them going on them own trick or treating.