Twig & Leaf Recap 1 (Art by ESF, text by Oculusfluffy

55978 - Artist_EmotionalSupportFluffy abuse author_Oculus comic english feral_fluffies feral_herd herd leaf mare ongoing poopie smarty text tribute twig twig-and-leaf writer_oculus
56045-~1 56195 - Artist_EmotionalSupportFluffy abuse artist_esf author_Oculus blood comic death gore herd ongoing poopie smarty smarty_vengeance smawty twig twig-and-leaf twig_and_leaf writer_oculus
56277 - Artist_EmotionalSupportFluffy abuse artist_esf author_Oculus comic english foal gore mare ongoing stallion text toughie twig twig-and-leaf twig_and_leaf writer_oculus 57174 - Artist_EmotionalSupportFluffy abuse artist_esf author_Oculus comic english foal gore human mare ongoing poopie_fluffy stallion text twig twig-and-leaf twig_and_leaf writer_oculus 57189 - Artist_EmotionalSupportFluffy abuse artist_esf author_Oculus comic earth_fluffy earthie english foal gore ongoing text twig twig-and-leaf twig_and_leaf writer_oculus 58040 - Artist_EmotionalSupportFluffy abuse artist_esf author_Oculus comic earth_fluffy earthie english foal gore ongoing text twig twig-and-leaf twig_and_leaf writer_oculus

89 Likes

Eagle after seeing a baby smarty

12 Likes

Oh, I remember this story! It’s a great one, I’m glad to see it get drawn.

8 Likes

Love it! Great art. Your expressions with the fluffy’s faces is spot on. Good job :clap::+1:

2 Likes

I hope to see a continuation of this! Frankly, brown fluffy is better off without them! I hope he thrives by himself or finds a loving human. I hope he realizes that just because he is an “ugly” color doesn’t mean he should be nameless

8 Likes

This little guy earned a friggin pass! No bad fate for him! All camo’d up!

4 Likes

One things first, dark colored fluffies survive longer in the forest because they can blend in with nature. Colorful fluffies will obviously die because of their bright colors. This fluffy was lucky enough to survive so they should know that bright color fluffies are obviously a loss cause.

1 Like

Damn tuff life bro…… do you want me to shoot the eagle for you and grab those foals for you or what

Well that’s a lot of deaths.

I like this.

I like this it is neat!

This is S-tier

1 Like