Twusty Patchies- By: WhenFluffiesFly

The Chosen Undead, brave bearer of the Undead Curse, worked his way through the legendary Tomb of the Giants. His helmet low over his fluffy head, he slowly worked his way around the pitch black tomb, his only intent being to link the First Flame and continue the Age of Fire for his great lord Gwyn, though it seemed a doomed affair, it was one that he must take. “Hewwo nyu fwiend! Fwuffy wook weasonabwy happy!” A voice echoes in the darkness, the Chosen Undead jumps and turns to face the source of the voice. A pale white fluffy with a grey mane sits on his back legs, grinning in a friendly way, but something about the smile was…off.

“Who am you?” The Chosen Undead asks suspiciously, ready to run in a moment’s notice, “Fwuffy am Twusty Patchies! Da one and onwy! Dewe’s a weawwy pwetty stash of skettis wight down dat howe! Patchies found it fiwst but…weww fwuffy am fwiends nao! Fwuffy wiww shawe skettis wit you, take a wook, it wiww gib you tummy wumblies!” Patchies responds, gesturing toward the edge with one of his hooves.

The Chosen Undead eyed the new fluffy carefully before grinning, “Okaeh! Fwuffy wiww gu get skettis and shawe wit Twusty Patchies!” He exclaims, he carefully moves toward the edge, his ears pinned back as he looks over, he couldn’t see any skettis! Suddenly he felt a hoof on his rump and a hard push, suddenly he was falling…falling…falling…

“SCREEEE WEGGIES HAB WOWSTES HUWTIES!” Screeches the black and pink unicorn named Bubble Punk, Tyler and his girlfriend both shoot awake dazed, “I’ve got it babe.” Abigail mumbles, getting up and allowing Tyler to roll over and go back to bed. However he seemingly barely closes his eyes before Abigail’s voice rings out, sounding angry, “Tyler! Get your ass in here NOW!”

Wondering what the hell he could have done this time, he slowly made his way to their pet fluffy’s safe room, his eyes grow wide when he spots Bubble Punk wearing a little cardboard helmet and absolutely beside himself, his little leg broken, he sees their other earthie, a male named Garlic, sitting on top of their little jungle gym with a grin on his face, he laughs as he says “Dis is what Fwuffy does my fwiend! Da twinkets fwuffy takes off of fwuffy, dat am da weaw tweasuwe!” He exclaims triumphantly.

“They said they were playing “Dark Souls” since the lights were off Tyler…you wouldn’t happen to have been playing it in front of them after I told you to stop…right?” Abigail asks. Tyler knew better than to play stupid, “So…I’ll go get in the car and take him to the vet yeah?” He asks sheepishly, “Yes, you bet your ass you will, you’ll be lucky if I don’t make you sleep on the couch.” Abigail snaps before going back to tending to Bubble Punk, Garlic had obviously realized he did something wrong by now as he had run to the bottom of the jungle gym and was giving his brother “Sorry huggies”, Tyler scoffed and turned to leave, he loved the little shits but god DAMN were they fucking stupid.

—————————————————————

Just a little idea I had while I was stoned after work yesterday and playing some Dark Souls lol, I’m working on the second part of “Action and Consequence” and I think it’s coming together quite nicely.

P.S.: Patches is a real ride or die and you won’t change my mind

4 Likes

I adore bubble punk