Typical family (LemonCurds)

37 Likes

this is a million times better than the baby talk. also that brush is spectacular. so soft. so fuzzy!

4 Likes

Thanks! Im honestly just copying the format from coaxed into a fluffus series because it makes me laugh…. And I wanna get back into at least making some stuff here and there instead of lurking xD
I’ll post the png of the brush as soon as I find it if you wanna use it

Pick the ending

A “justice abuser” (what a fucking oxymoronic thing) saves the poopie baby and kills the family horribly while the poopie baby and a large crowd of onlookers watches and cheers him on. He then adopts the poopie baby giving it a chocolate or confectionery themed name. Then everyone claps, The End

6 Likes

Nay? ohh I get it because they are horses!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Boots to the head all around, except the brown one. Give that poor soul a good home.

1 Like

Beat the mother into submission and let the poopie baby nurse while crippling the other foals two then take the poopie baby home.

A generic ending n4 I see

take all the other foals & leave mom behind with only poopie babbeh. raise the “bestest” foals happily, spoil them but also teach them to be good & that their mom was bad for hating their sibling. then when mom comes knocking, tell her you’ll trade her 2 babbehs for her poopie babbeh, and if she brings the brown one back alive you’ll take in the whole family & be their daddeh.

now there are a few options:
she comes back without the foal (she killed it, she neglected it, she blamed it, or just got unlucky) & her foals (now yours) hate her for it

or she brings a starved, barely alive brown foal (she’s either been neglectful or just incompetent at taking care of it) and let her foals decide if they like life with their new daddeh or their old mummah better

OR she could bring back an alive brown foal that she’s stolen from another mare to try and secure herself a new human (maybe the brown one isnt even the first one she stole, she tried to bring a prettier one first & convince you that her brown foal magically changed colors in the meantime)

6 Likes

I’m gonna give you a lil innocent scamp rn

She’s now yours, do with her as you please uwu

7 Likes

The entire family dies in a plane crash, except for the poopie baby that goes on to be a super hero to stop other planes crashing. <— The parody of a ChatGPT ‘story’ ending. Seriously, some of them look that bad.

1 Like

I want monty python style foot to fall and crush the mother

Hm … if anyone ask ya’ll didn’t see hear bitch mare screeming for her babehs - walks past with a pellet gun -

The foul coloured one must feast on the excrement of its brethren for the rest of its existence.

ima give the brown onw kisses

2 Likes