U.F.O (Unidentified Fluffy Object) - GooGooDa

My entry for the Wacky Races event, U.F.O is a “Runaway” Fluffy, owner of a fully automated Roomba/Drone hybrid, being able to fly for short ammounts of time while being way more resilient than your average drone.

U.F.O is an adult micro that has been slightly derped by modifications his previous owner has made on him, he can only speak in “Alien Speech” and has an antenna fixed into his frontal lobe that picks up signals from his brain to pilot the AI enhanced ship in the exact opposite way he wants it to he piloted. Which meant that a lot of Fluffies in the neighborhood got decapitated during his escape from his home.

His Vessel, the Starship Foreigner, is powered by AI and has a fiery personality. It will insult and torment U.F.O at every opportunity due to it being wired to do the opposite of what he wants at all times.

U.F.O can often be seen shouting his infamous war cry “DUUUUUUR!!!” As he minces through rows of Fluffies, leaving nothing but carnage behind.

13 Likes

UFO nee’ make poopies.

“Command integrated, seeking out nearest pile of feces. Preparing suction tube to insert feces into colon.”

~SCHLOOOOOMP~

SCREEE UFO hate dummeh ship!

3 Likes

Well. This is…it’s certainly creative, I’ll give you that.

3 Likes

I’m so confused.

But you’re in

3 Likes