ugly little fucker | part 2 (wip?) [by guzzlingly]

said i’d post the rest of this on sunday but didn’t have time to properly finish it :T i might come back to it but i’m thinking of moving onto some other ideas and requests! shoot a comment of something you might wanna see in the future

remember to floss before you brush tonight!

128 Likes

YES

3 Likes

he is cute, would adopt

8 Likes

Lil shit pig

4 Likes

I love the verbal abuse, picking out things he’s proud of and tearing down his ego.

As for future abuse, he certainly looks pretty squishy. If you plan on killing him, I’d recommend he be crushed in someone’s hand. His toothless mouth is also begging for some sort of death by choking on a large object.

8 Likes

Nooo! Poor little one

2 Likes

Squishing is too quick. I’d say tie several lengths of strong metal wire around his body at various points and watch as he continues to grow around them, gradually crushing his organs and veins until he finally gives out, throttled by his own biology.

6 Likes

Good work :clap: your art is very detailed, like realistically so.

I cant request anything cuz i already requested in your prior post and lucky that you liked it. So won’t do any other requests cuz if that. Btw i apologize for the sending same message in private chat that was also in comment section in case it bothered you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This sad baby makes me so happy <3

3 Likes

Continue the verbal bullying and gaslight them

7 Likes

Is there someway we can we get more of this goober?

3 Likes

i don’t know what the fuck this is triggering but i want to just eat it right up

i want to coddle it but i also want to make it cry more

2 Likes

Uuuurrrghhhh I wanna squeeze its little hooves until they’re a paste and then do the same to its face

3 Likes

You have a knack for drawing fluffies that are somehow both cute and grotesque.

7 Likes

Shove a hose up his ass

2 Likes

Great art style i really like it but can you please remove those eyelids? Like with a potato peeler

2 Likes

This induces something very primal in me I can’t explain. I want to scream loudly at its face then claw it bloody. ARGHHHH

2 Likes

The little shit just can’t do anything right! What’s next? It can’t speak properly, it probably can’t even do dancies or move blocks… Useless rat needs to be taught a lesson.

It will probably soil itself at some point, that’s when the abuse should be escalated to physical.

2 Likes

he is cute, would kill him

dont twist my words