Uglyface Part 14 - Remastered [The_Agony_Presence]

Fluffies, particularly the entitled, badly behaved ones, were affected quite severely when being treated with anything other than unconditional love, especially when it was a human doing it.

It made obedience training fast as a result, rarely longer than a day or two. Once they had been surgically modified into accessory products, the rest of their training would take a little longer, maybe three or four days.

As long as you got them before full adulthood, it could be done easily enough: fluffy brains grow and “learn” for up to 3 months after birth. The first month and a half was the ‘sweet-spot’ for getting them to learn, right between “chirpyhood” and whatever counted as “teenage” for a fluffy. Let the mother give them the basics for the first month, then a week or two of training by humans. If you tried to train them after they were adults, it could take weeks to teach them anything as their brains had fully grown.

The employee walked over to the special training pen. The three fluffies were sitting in the exact spots he had left them that morning. For over 4 hours (and a lunch break) they’d done exactly as they were told.

The training was seemingly working, and quite well too. Not that they would be rewarded for being good, of course.

“Alright you lazy fluffs! You can get up now~!” he said with a cheery tone. The trio stood slowly, and looked up at him wearily, “I have your dinner here…” he presented a plastic tub from behind the pen’s wall, and dumped its contents into the trough. It was the treated feces again.

Warmy and Booboo came straight over and tucked in, while Twinky waddled up to the human’s boots, “m-mistah, Twinky haf bad cowdies… can pweez haf pwetty fwuff back?”

“If you are a very good fluffy and do as I say, then your fluff might grow back. But remember- only if you are good,” Twinky nodded sadly and slumped over to the trough.

The three ate slowly and quietly, with occasional nervous glances up at the employee. For his part, he loomed over them, serving as a continual stimulant of their fear. Keeping them continually on-edge.

The last task of this training portion was called “Fool’s Foal”, and was designed to make the accessory fluffies actually want to receive the surgery that would transform them into accessories. It was important that they wanted to become accessories so that when their transformation was complete, they would complain as little as possible, believing it all to be their idea.

This task employed the use of a chemical agent called ‘BX-32’.

Hasbio- post PETA leaks- were forced by law to work on anti-fluffy devices and chemicals: poisons and traps.

Fluffies were smart enough in groups to know how to avoid or even beat common pest control items such as mouse/rat traps, and their sense of smell is good enough to detect most common pest poisons too.

Hasbio quickly came up with a range of anti-fluffy traps and poisons, but often, these failed to kill the captured fluffs immediately, and they would howl in pain for some time or even require human intervention to finish them off- and if they had other wild fluffies with them (which was very common) then they would also scream and run amok in panic too. Killing fluffies outright also wasn’t the preferred option before abuse became legal, especially in low density areas.

It all looked quite bad from a PR standpoint, so Hasbio created BX-32.

Better known as ‘dead foal smell’.

“Alright guys, I have a little something I need you to do now, its not part of your training” the employee lied, as the trio finished eating, “you see, we had a mommy who got really, really sick, and can’t take care of her babies right now…” he produced a small cardboard box from behind the pen wall, “and she needs someone to do it for her until she is better,”

He placed the cardboard box down and waved the three over to it. The peered in, and there was a little pile of foals, all squirming around and giving out tiny little ‘I want hugs and milk and love right now!’ chirps.

The three fluffies came to life then, tails wagging, big smiles- a moment of hope before the tragic rest of their short lives.

“I need to go and help their mommy get better now, and I think you guys can take good care of her babies for me. If you do, then you are all very good fluffies,” the employee instructed, “What do you say then? Think you can-”

“YUSS NICE MISTAH WE TAEK GUD CAWE OF BABBEHS!” Booboo exclaimed, bouncing on the spot.

“Twingy can has pway wif babbehs?” Twinky said, traces of his previous sadness gone.

Warmy simply stared at the foals, her heart suddenly beating hard. The voice in her head returned, purring in hunger.

“Well alrighty then guys. I’ll be back in a little while. Make sure to give these little babies as much love and hugs as you can!” The employee said with barely contained glee as he left.

Unbeknownst to Warmy, Booboo, and Twinky, the foals in the box were fake. They were a simple wooden skeleton wrapped in real recycled fluff. Inside was a simple mechanical circuit from a toy that moved the legs and head, along with a speaker for sound, some fake blood-bags and organs made of beans, and, of course- a plastic canister of BX-32.

They were cheap, and upon closer inspection were clearly fake to humans- but fluffies were not as perceptive, and the fakes were convincing enough for them.

They were designed to be ‘killed’ by the fluffies unfortunate enough to handle them- even by fluffy standards they were fragile. When damage would inevitably occur, the sound chip would emit recordings of real foals screaming and the motors would cause the legs to flail. The rapid motor movement would break the blood-bags and BX-32 canister inside if they weren’t already damaged, causing leaking followed by a short circuit, thus ‘killing’ the foal.

It was actually quite hilarious to watch- for a human.

Horrifying for a fluffy.

Booboo reached in head-first and pulled out two foals. One was a red unicorn like him, the other a green earthie. He sat them on the padded floor at his hooves and watched them closely for a time as they swayed and wiggled to-and-fro.

Eventually, one found its way to his hoof and wrapped around it, ‘hugging’ it while producing a cooing ‘I love you very much’ sound. Booboo trembled with excitement at this, and scooped both of them up and pressed them into his chest fluff gently. It reminded him of when he was a baby, of his mother, and how she used to cradle him so.

Next, Twinky set his hoof into the box and nudged a fat orange pegasus. It began to squirm on the spot, its wings flapped uselessly, until it too ‘grabbed’ his hoof. He pulled it up and out of the box, and watched it limply crawl in his hooves. He really had no idea what to do, so he laid it onto a small patch of his shaven fluff left on his side, where it sat and peeped out quick “thank you for letting me nest in your fluff, mummah!” chirps while he stroked and nudged it with a hoof.

Meanwhile, Warmy had taken the other two foals, both earthies, one blue and one grey. She had sat back against the box, letting the foals ‘crawl’ around on her tummy and chest. It tickled.

Something inside her was stirring. A battle, one might say.

She was a nearly a mare now, and she knew that mares were supposed to have babies, and love them and hug them and help them grow. She thought of this as practice for when she would be a mother herself.

But, that dark inner voice was there too, and it did something that it had not done before. It focused all of its malice and hatred and will into commanding Warmy to hurt the foals.

And it was a terribly tempting offer.

These foals that nuzzled their way into her fluff, that chirped so weakly for care and attention, they were… pathetic- and they couldn’t fight back at all. It would be so easy to simply nudge one of their legs too hard, or maybe squish them and push the air from their squealing mouths, and then…

And then…

“An’ den what?” Warmy mumbled to herself.

And then… they go fowebah sweepies? No, that was bad- she couldn’t kill babbehs… could she?

The voice recoiled, for Warmy too did something she had not done before. She refused the voice’s directives.

Over the last 2 days, she had quickly, and intimately, come to learn the meaning of hurties. She had, in her short life, given hurties and found them very enjoyable, but having now suffered herself… well, she no longer found the act so easy to do.

And now that these little babbehs had to rely on her for love, for care, for protection…

Warmy brought the two foals up to her face, and booped them lovingly with her snout, and set them into her chest fluff, tucking them gently in as a mother might. The voice lashed out in anger. It sent a ghastly pain through her soul. She could feel her hoof wanting to push down on one of the foals, her mouth even began to water at the thought… but…

But no.

Hurties would be… wrong… especially on a foal.

Gu 'way, dummeh, Warmy spat at the voice in her head, yu am bad fo’ Wawmy, git Wawmy in twoubwe! Nu wike yu.

She could feel the voice flinch again at that, which spurred her on, yu am wowstes’ dummeh ebah, makie Wawmy du huwties! Huwties am bad. Gu way an’ nebah ebah cum back!

And just like that, it was gone.

She sat for moment, dazed. Was it really that easy? Just say no?

The foals in her fluff wiggled around again, making “mummah’s fluff is making me sleepy” chirps. The sound was peace made tangible, it soothed Warmy’s beating heart and set her mind at rest.

Maybe it really was that easy.

There was love and care in Warmy’s soul for the first time in her life. She smiled at nothing in particular, merely content. This lovely feeling… it was far better than when she gave hurties.

Maybe… she was a good fluffy after all- if she just took care of these foals for their sick mummah…

“Wawmy,” Twinky called over to her, waking her from her self-realization, “wat du wingie babbehs wike fo’ pway?”

“Upsies!” she replied toothily.

He lifted the foal up in the air, gently swaying it to and fro. Its circuits responded to the sudden movement, and its speaker began to emit “I love this very much, mummah!” chirps quickly while its legs wiggled- though, not enough to set off the blood bags. To Twinky, it seemed as though it were a real pegasus foal enjoying the sensation of flying, and he started to giggle lightly as he ‘played’ with it.

Nearby, Twinky was rocking his foal back and forth against what little chest fluff he had left. It cooed, and purred, and he whispered sweet nothings to it.

Warmy returned her attention to her own foals. They were sitting mostly still and quiet on her tummy- tired, she thought. Well, they could sleep in the safety of her fluff as long as they pleased. Maybe, when they woke back up, she might be able to give them some of her milkies, too?

“Pweddy mawe wike babbehs?” Booboo asked, sitting down next to her, his foals still holding onto his leg, peeping.

“Wawmy wuv babbehs! Wawmy wan’ be gud mummah wun day!” she said, using a hoof to carefully stroke her resting foals, “Wawmy nu wan’ be smawtie nu mo’. Wan… Wan be mummah…”

Booboo snuggled up next to her, “Buubuu fink yu gon be da bestes’ pweddies’ mummah evah!” he wrapped his free hoof around her, hugging. Yu gon be bestes’ mummah, an’ Buubuu gon be bestes’ daddeh…

He hugged her a little tighter- and to his surprise, she actually leaned into his hug, nesting her face in his neck and moving her chest towards his tummy.

His heart fluttered for a moment before they both felt an odd wet ‘popping’ sensation between them.

23 Likes

I had a feeling Boo-boo would try something, but I thought he be a little more forceful in his attempts.

Edit - Just read the start of the next chapter, I completely misread this situation.

I still think Booboo’s gonna try some shit though

4 Likes

link to part 15

ohh nooo