Ugwy Daddeh by (that1hugboxer)

You are a tiny brown and charcoal colored male Pegasus foal born at the local fluffmart. Your other siblings and even your mumma want nothing to do with you. So You sit in the corner of the display case trying your very best to look well behaved and unselfish. Your brothers and sisters won’t play with you so all you can do is wait and hope someone wants to buy you.

A stocky barrel chested man lumbers through the front door of the store. The lady behind the counter lets out a quickly stifled gasp. The man is at least 6ft 10 , built like gorilla with a face sporting the largest lips,nose and ears you’ve ever seen. His eyes were small and sunken with a set bushy red eyebrows nestled atop his Neanderthal like brow. The back of his balding head hung with curly red hair. His skin was a light grayish color. His large harry arms ended in rough bushy knuckled hands the size of catchers mitts . He wore a collared solid blue polo shirt with light brown khakis held up by suspenders, a pair of nearly clown shoe sized brown penny loafers clacked across the linoleum floor with every step.

“M…may I help you sir?” The lady behind the counter said.

The scary man smiles and in a gravelly French accent begins to speak “yes mam, I would like to look at the foals you have for sale.”

The lady behind the counter shows the scary man to the display case containing you, your siblings and your mumma.

Your siblings shriek and hide behind your mumma.

Mumma begins to plead with the ugly man. “Pw…. Pwease nice ugwy munsta mistah, take ugwy babbeh! weabe pwetty babbehs wiff mumma!”

The man looks at you ,then gently picks you up in his giant hands .

“Miss I would like to purchase this one.”

Before taking you to the counter he stops by the toy section and lets you pick out a Stuffie toysie.

“Weawwy nice mistah fwuffy can get stuffie toysie!?”

Your mumma and siblings hear you say that.

“Ugwy poopy babbeh get toysie ?! nu faiw!”

You don’t know how this man will react so you pick the smallest stuffy toy on the display, a snail. The man looks at the ridiculously small toy you picked out. “Oh little one that toy is much too small even for you.”
The nice man hands you a slightly larger stuffy toy snail.

The nice man then picks up the essentials. kibble, food and water bowls, litter and litter box, a nightlight, fluffy bed and of course your stuffy toy.

Your siblings curse you as the nice man leaves the store with his new fluffy.
Switch perspective . You are Calvin Bastion a construction worker by trade and you have just purchased a little brown and charcoal Pegasus foal from fluffmart after your shift ended.

“So little one. You are going to need a name.” The foal looks up at you in complete shock.

“Fwuffy get new housie , new daddeh, stuffie toysie an’ namesie?!”

“You are my pet now little one , of course you get a name.” “How about Kaïs?”

Kaïs taps his little hooves in excitement “Kaïs wub new namesie! fank 'ou daddeh su much!”

You let Kaïs sit in your shirt pocket on the ride home. As you park your and enter the house you call your daughter’s name. “Jacqueline I have a surprise for you!”

Switch perspective back to Kaïs.

A lanky girl no more than 8 years old walks into the room. She has long curly red hair that reaches down to her back, her skin is light grayish like her father but her facial features are softer. Her eyes are a greenish brown and freckles dot her face . She wears a light pink tracksuit with white cuffs on both the sleeves and pants. a pair of white sneakers with poorly tied laces click clack across the floor, nearly tripping her at one point as she runs towards her father to hug him. daddeh introduces you to Jacqueline who squeals with excitement.

“ oh papa he’s he’s so cute, merci !”

“Well well what do we have here?”
A woman’s voice says from across the room. You look over to see a woman peeking her head out of the kitchen door.

“Esme come meet our new family member”

Esme walks out of the kitchen wiping her flour covered hands on her apron.
She is noticeably shorter than her husband but still slightly taller than her daughter. She has slightly tan skin like that of someone who works in a garden.her honey colored hair is kept in a bun , her soft featured face is dotted with freckles and her eyes are greenish brown. She wears a pink frilly apron overtop a short sleeved green t-shirt , faded black sweatpants and a pair of green high top sneakers.

“Oh my goodness aren’t you just the most precious thing.”

later that night Jacqueline ( who you call sissy) hooks up the night light in her room. Placing your fluffy bed , litter box, food and water bowls in her room. You lay down in your bed with putt-putt ( your stuffy toy snail) and feel something warm and soft being placed on top of you. You look up to see Jacqueline placing a crudely cut and sewn fluffy sized blanket on you.

“It gets cold at night. I would let you sleep in my bed but I’m afraid I might roll over on you in my sleep.”

“Fank 'ou hooman sissy.”

You can’t believe it , you a poopy fluffy not only got adopted but you got a stuffy toysie, a name, a daddeh, a hooman Sissy and a mumma all in the same day. You begin to cry tears but these tears are happy. “What’s wrong Kaïs?” Jacqueline asks with motherly concern. “Kaïs wub new Famwy s…Su much! “

28 Likes

<3

1 Like

Its nice from time to time to take a break and read something wholesome. Good simple stuff my dude, wish the best for this lil fella

3 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from. While it’s cathartic to see fluffies get their comeuppance in the form of extreme pain. Sometimes you need a hug box palette cleanser to get rid of the aftertaste

6 Likes

I thought his name would be

1 Like

From what I understand the name Kaïs is possibly the French form of Kais which an alternate transcript of the Arabic name Qays which means measurement.
Apparently it’s supposed to be pronounced kies ?

I found it on a list of rare French boys names and it didn’t have a listed meaning, so it’s entirely possible that the above mentioned explanation is wrong. But it’s the best I could conclude from what limited information I could find. To be honest the deciding reason I chose the name Kaïs had nothing to with the meaning and everything to do with the tréma over the “I” . So yeah I did a whole bunch of research and said “ I have almost no idea what this name means , but it sounds cool so I’m using it.”

Edit: I just realized you were talking about Calvin Bastion . This one is actually kind of humorous In my opinion. Calvin is a French name meaning bald or balding and bastion means fortress but can also mean bastard in some contexts. So Calvin Bastion could be interpreted as Balding Bastard/ ugly bastard. Technically there is Bastard as a legitimate last name in several languages including French. But I figured naming him Calvin Bastard would just be too shitposty

Cute. Now let the mother and the other foals have agonizing deaths well deserved.

1 Like

What would be funny if earth tone fluffies get picked more at that store instead of the eye-searingly colored ones. Fluffies are programmed to think such colors are best, but shades of brown can look quite nice in animals.

4 Likes

I think it’s has a lot to do with how most humans and animals naturally associate extreme colors with toxicity a good chunk of brightly colored plants, animals and insects and are toxic in some way shape or form .

4 Likes