Uh oh Minty... (by Tia)

Are those two Alicorns?
ALSO omg they’re so tiny!

5 Likes

It’s not unusual for fluffy mummahs to think a foal that looks like them or their special friend is “bestest babbeh”, but it rarely results in them neglecting their other offspring, merely mild favoritism.

8 Likes

Well, have her best baby “ran away” while she’s asleep for being a bad mummy and having a best bady. What is done with it depends.

3 Likes

Great first post

Your fluffies are adorable and dumb, and your artwork is fantastic. Perfect combination

3 Likes

Hope the owner teach her and get into her sorry dumb brain that she needs to love ALL babbehs. Prefer owner to be there always on feeding time.

If that didn’t work take the babies and left that bestesh see if she can take care of it if it turned smarty kill it , then spayed Minty

7 Likes

If you’re in a pinch you could order 4 sets of similiar green tone Onesies from Bestest baby apparel. Bestest Baby Apparel / Looking Smarty - Parts 1 & 2 / ? - Lothmar

Just download the ap and use it to measure your foals for a fitting. If we have the color in stock we can get them shipped out for same day delivery.

It usually causes one of three thought processes.

A) If all babies are bestest then none of them are. (all babies are good babies becomes dominant thought process for future.)
B) All babies are bestest, therefor any non bestest in the future are even greater disappointments.
C) All babies are bestest by X parameter. Let us compare by other characteristics. ie - horn/wings/etc. ; Though since the green also matches their type (earthie) they may have the advantage and therefor still be considered ‘best’ but others may be considered ‘good’.

So it’s a die roll on if it truly solves the problem but can usually help you get through the nursing stages without resorting to formula/pillowing-mother restraints.

3 Likes

Human mammeh take all the babbehs and raise them to be smarter than fluffy mammeh. Happy ending for all babbeh

1 Like

Minty is soooo cute you really nailed the eyes and facial expressions

5 Likes

I just love how stupid she is without being malicious. :sob:

4 Likes

That’s a super cute idea!

3 Likes

Aww, I wanna adopt both poopie babies ^-^

3 Likes

I’m in with the train and rehabilitation brigade

4 Likes

OIC now…those are 2 poop-colored babies. I thought they were the ends of the fingers, complete with talons.
I thought the off-babies were being taken away for “dinerrrrrrrrrrrrr…”

1 Like

Since she is not going to recognize her other babies now, favoriting the ‘best baby’, remove the others. Get a new mare, and reward her with the kids, and slowly distance yourself from Minty. This includes feeding her, cleaning her, and giving any attention to her. Bring the new mare around, with the kids, and obviously show more attention to her.

1 Like

I really love the simple little babbeh shapes. Stupid little long blobs with points. I love them.

2 Likes

Im kind of curious how many fluffies decide ‘bestest baby looks like me’ if only because they themselves were not the bestest baby and another in the litter was and therefor dont want the one they can relate with to suffer a similar fate.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see where you go next.

2 Likes

I think it’d be cute as well.

Open permission if you want to use the idea for a comic/story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s barely started saying one is bestest, she might instantly turn around and ask for the other babies back as ‘good babbehs’. Also, the text says ‘2 pegs’ when the yellow appears to be an alicorn in the third panel and the white appears to be in the second panel, and refusing ‘munstahs’ is usually seen before picking a bestest not after.

1 Like

She didn’t even look at her babies after birthing them, only wanting the attention of her "mummah
" immediately after. And yes! you’re right, i guess i wanted the colored ones to be a little more special when i drew them, the white is a unicorn, and the gold is an alicorn! ofc the brownies are earthies <3 The gold one was lucky and got a little milk before the rest so we’ll see what happens c:

2 Likes