Underground... God damn monsters (carniviousduck)

50 Likes

Sorry, fluffy. You’re no Reba McEntire, and you’re gonna die by graboid.

3 Likes

Welp looks like this one isn’t making it to BIXBY!

1 Like

I guess fluffies would register to Graboids.

1 Like

(Shoots fluffy in the leg to bait Graboid)

6 Likes

Nah, Burt only hunts Graboids.

1 Like

Given how Fluffies often make noise and arent quite good climbers, graboids prob have good odds on preying on them in the wild.

3 Likes

Its almost not bout their small tap from their hooves more of their irritating ranting while running that attracts it to them :joy:

I wonder if their shit could cause poison to the graboids? Since they would strike from behind. :thinking:

2 Likes

Especially underground nesties too , free snacks!

1 Like

Yaaaay love graboids , he will rip the fluff limb by limb befor eating him

1 Like

A welcome return of graboids. Carniviousduck aficionados will be quick to point out that the creatures from Tremors, and their derivatives, were frequently included in the artist’s work, especially around his early-middle period.

Were we standing in a gallery of CD’s art (which I will now make-believe that we are, and would appreciate it if you would all do the same at this time), we would undoubtedly be surrounded by classics such as the following:

Please remember, no photography is permitted in Bad Poopie’s House of Idiot Goat-Horse Art.

2 Likes

Or plains or desert nests… granted desert ones may be more built like fennecs or are nocturnal.

2 Likes

You mean like how ladybirds make a foul substance that deters predators? That coukd work in situational manner as if the graboid is kicks up sand or dirt it coukd act like an adaptation against their poop or strike at the front

2 Likes

Oh dang… that fluffy is all seven shades of fucked aint he?

1 Like

That’s a new one … I quite like it.

1 Like

One of my favourites thrash movies.

1 Like