Underground Intruder (Fluffus)

Safe place or not? We’ll know in a moment.

117 Likes

I feel like the horn-light isn’t as threatening as you think there little guy.

It’s less “Go away” and more “Free Food”

16 Likes

Virgil the fluffies don’t have sugar nor eggs leave them alone.

14 Likes

We shouldn’t assume. That fox might be down there to hurt testicles.

9 Likes

Nobody expects the Testicular Inquisition!

6 Likes

Maybe the fluffies invited the fox over for a nice apple dinner,and the daddeh and Babbeh have their hooves up in greeting? Eh? Maybe? Hahahaha.
Good work,that’s lovely texture on the fox’s fur. Just enough for us to get the idea,but not too much that it looks overly detailed or busy!

4 Likes

@Virgil 's about to have some good lunch

4 Likes

Guess the fox gets to have a buffet. Let it feast!

2 Likes

Fluffies are like nature’s popcorn chicken

6 Likes

The fox is lovely! How much reference art or photos did you need?

2 Likes

Yay! Cute fox friend!

2 Likes

I used a single ref photo. The trick was poking around to find one of a stalking fox that looked right for the scenario.

1 Like

The perspective in this is great. And it’s a pretty cool idea for unicorn horns to be able to shine. The unicorn foal following its father is adorable.

2 Likes

Ball busting time

2 Likes

Amazing art love the color and the theme, looks like it’s do or die with this family.

1 Like

Fox: “Hello, have you heard about our lord and saviour Vergil?”
Fluffy: “Nu dummy, go way! Hewd bewieve in the teachings of mistah Magow Magow! U weave now and spwead tales of your fawse pwofet elswhere!”
Fox: “You are aware that, even though he was influential, McGonagal has left the fandom years ago and a second comming is highly unlikely.”
Fluffy: “NU! Das bwasphemie, fwuffy gif wowstest stompies and sowwy poopies to hewetic!”
Fox: “An early diner it is then!”
Herd: “Screeeeee!”
Fox: Omnomnomnom

6 Likes

That fox is all business, great piece @Fluffus !

2 Likes

Yeah, you got me! With @anon3053411 and @FosterFluffy89 posting tasty perspective drawings I felt compelled to try one.

2 Likes

Prays for them

A game of thrones-like story where a herd with several competing families, trying to elect their own as the smarty, has to sacrifice at least one foal every winter to the god of the woods, which comes to take it in the shape of things like owls and foxes. A secret ritual that gives the smarty unicorn of the current ruling family actual magic powers and knowledge that are crucial for surviving the seasons and guarantees leadership.

4 Likes

I like how you think!

1 Like