Unexpected Friend (The Master Butcher)

77 Likes

Always have a weakness for fluffies saving fluffies.

8 Likes

Hmm, no fins even in the water. So not a case of mermaid drying out and changing over to legs…

Or do I have the perspective wrong and they’re running along the shore and the waters on the horizon and not swimming through water weeds when they notice the other fluffy?

1 Like

I’m not sure why I’m talking about this, but anyway: I drew this before the drawing I posted two days ago, just to get back into Fluffies after I hadn’t posted in a little over a year.
I actually had an accident at the end of 2021 and was recovering for a few months. And after that I was mostly doing other things. I didn’t realise it’s been over a year since I was last active on here haha.

6 Likes

Yeah FC’s like that stinky old shoe like that. You dont notice how long it’s been since you last wore it but you vividly remember how comfy/smelly it is after getting back into it. (ok bad analogy)

I understand if you dont want to talk about it but out of curiosity.
~my brain tries to put 2 and 2 together~
Was it a water based accident?

1 Like

No problem, it was actually a fire based accident.

2 Likes

I remember some people mentioning how them drawing fluffy stuff is part of their therapy / mental health routine. So I assumed your talking about such confusion on why you brought up the subject might have been because this piece being you processing trauma of a water based incident.

I tried to sound out a word when this was a math problem with variables. xD

1 Like

The color and the clarity are chef’s kiss

I am so happy you are posting again.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m assuming anyway, Fluffies being willing to fall in love with the first potential mate they see and all that.

Still, it’s a cute little story and surprisingly brave for the yellow one

6 Likes

Responding to your first comment: They’re supposed to be in the water after the first fluffy trips and falls into it. I wasn’t sure how to draw the seafluffy differently from the regular one. But you can see the seafluffy doesn’t have hooves, and that there’s a distinction between its limbs and its body.

2 Likes

Ah so my first guess was correct (them swimming in the water) and I’d focused on the wrong details which caused me to second guess myself.

ie - I saw the paddle flippers and thought they were cylindrical legs and thus didn’t even try to look for hooves on yellow when comparably the hooves noticable on grey.

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

At least they saved themselves this time.

1 Like

Finally, a useful fluffy.

1 Like

Didn’t know about the accident. I hope you’re completely OK now

3 Likes

I’m pretty much completely alright again now, thanks for asking.

4 Likes

I love the concept of sea fluffy I wonder if these develop a story let’s see a mix, although your seafluffy is quite beautiful like water it gives an interesting movement to her hair

1 Like

I love this,I always enjoy seeing seafluffies.

1 Like

Yes.
More. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I remember you writing a story about the love between a seafluff and a regular fluffy.
It ended badly.

1 Like