Unfinished Booru-era comic [Username2399]

Fellow fluffy enthusiasts, the following images were previously posted on FluffyBooru. I can’t recall what my account name was back then, so if you recognise me say hello!

The context for these as follows: This was likely Flufftober or similar, as they are all numbered. The only thing I recall about these images was that I was drawing a comic that would encompass as many of the available topics as I could into as many pages for the story. If that makes sense. The surviving images sadly start at #10, and I can’t find the rest of the pages, leaving this comic incomplete. I may complete it, I may not, and anyone willing may continue the story on their own. I certainly don’t mind.

Of course, abuse never came! By the time I remembered these doodles existed, I found that the booru was dead and they were forgotten again until recently. Again, apologies for uploading pics of pics. I do not draw digitally.

43 Likes

I have no doubt that Oreo genuinely wanted some foals to play with because he seems dense enough to not realise what having foals actually means.

You wouldn’t even need to abuse them, Oreo’s naivety and his mate’s inability to move should do enough damage to the family without any human interaction.

12 Likes

Oops, accidentally crippled my kid while playing tag.

-Oreo probably

7 Likes

“Wai babbeh finkie-pwace da wong way wound? Oweo onwy thwow baww a wittew bit.”

7 Likes

Oreo’s mummah acts like she’s kicking out a cheating partner. Wtf?

This will not end well.

2 Likes

My own thinkie pwace struggles to remember most of the details, but he wasn’t intended to be very bright. Not even by fluffy standards. He was supposed to be my fluffy version of Kenny, constantly dying or becoming injured.

1 Like

True, but I figured that humans typically aren’t depicted as being mentally stable in straight up abuse comics.

1 Like

This is a very good point. I wonder if Oreo was a substitute partner.

I think I found your old username; it was Ukrainsylvania.

1 Like