Unfortunate diagnosis (Rescue_9)

Oh no, I imagined that after it’s completed she would see the remains.

“Woops I must have guessed it wrong or swapped the medical chart. Oh well, I wonder what’s for lunch.”

3 Likes

But maybe they’re such little baby fetuses still she thinks they ARE the monsters

3 Likes

Excellent. I’d have added the veterinary offering a complimentary foal to substitute Sunflower.

5 Likes

“Put Sunfoweh downies? Otay, nu wike tabwe.”

Vet grips brick firmly in hand
“Glad you’re ok with it, little one.”

7 Likes

Ooh! Ooh! Somebody do this!

4 Likes

I was thinking something similar, only the doctor, the owner or both lie to her to be abusive.

3 Likes

Sir! Roe v. Wade got overturned, abortion is now illegal.

This just gave me another idea.
How about getting a female sterilized, then adding hormones to her food every day to make her even more baby crazy than a normal fluff, then one day drug her and implant a fake baby bump out of silicone or something, then when she wakes up you convince her she is pregnant.
She will be permanently excited waiting for babies that should come “any day now” but she will never actually get what she wants. Eventually might start to blame and hate herself.

Considering all the hormones she might even abuse herself, or the owner could convince her to.
“You’re probably broken. Maybe you could fix yourself and finally have babies by tearing your own leg off? Here’s a convenient leg-sized guillotine, I’ll leave it over here if you decide to use it.”

The psychological torture would be delicious, and there are so many different directions it could go.

3 Likes

Hahaha the happiness going from 1000 to 0.

1 Like

The difference between tragedy and comedy is perspective. Same scenario could as well be sadbox, but the way it’s shown here makes it hilarious! :laughing:

2 Likes