Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 14 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

It was 4am. I was awoken by Raspberry peeping and chirping while Sky enfed him. Unable to go back to sleep I got up and went to where the sorry box sat. I could hear cute snoring inside so I gave the box a small kick to wake her up.

“PEEP SCREEEEEE MUNSTAH FIN FWUFFY HUUUHUUU WAI NU ONE SABE FWUFFY HUUUHUUU FWUFFY NU CAN MOBE NU WAN FO’EBA SWEEPIES JUST HUGGIES AN WUB!”, she shrieked dramatically.

I opened the box to see her shaking and crying in a shallow pool of piss and shit. I grabber her by the neck without saying anything and carried her to the bathroom.

“PEEP HUUUHUUUHUUUU MUNSTAH DADDEH FIN FWUFFY HUUUU WAI HAB MUNSTAH FO DADDEH WAN WUB HUUHUUUHUUUUU!”

She calmed down a little bit when we got to the bathroom. I put her on her back in the sink while I ran the bath. She would peep and chirp as she tried to roll over onto her legs to run away to a better life. Once the water reached fluffy knee level I grabber her and slowly lowered her in.

“PEEP WAI HUUUU NU WAN WAWA! AM BA FO FWUFFIES HUUHUUU WAI DADDEH HUWT FWUFFY JUS WAN WUB AN HUGGIES WIKE ODER FWUFFIES HUUHUUUHUU-SCREEEEEEEEE WAWA BA WAWA BA NU WIKE HEWP DADDEH PWEASE WUB FWUFFY HUUHUUUHUU!

I placed her on her legs which immediately gave out causing her to soak her fat belly and smack her nose on the floor of the bath.

“Huuuhuuuu smeww pwace hab huwties huuhuu wawa in bweath pwace huuhuu- HACK huuhuuuhuu nee kissies fo booboo huuhuuuhuuu pwease cawe abou fwuffy daddeh nee wub!”

“Have you forgotten something maybe?”, I asked starting to get annoyed with her.

“W-wa daddeh mean? Fwuffy nu unersan.”

I splashed her and she retorted with a loud ‘SCREE’.

“You are so focused on yourself. THAT!”, I said poking her slightly bulging belly.

“PEEP TUMMEH BABBEHS HUUU DADDEH NU TAK BABBEHS HUWWY WEGGIES WUN SOON MUMMAH WAY FWOM MUNSTAH!”, she squealed as she got onto her legs and tried to run.

It was sad to watch. She huuhuued and peeped as she tried to get her legs under her and stand. Her legs would slip out and she would cry and struggle til she had all four legs under her. Her wobbly baby walk was to slow to make it to the end of the bath before I got bored and slid her back to the center which of course made her ‘SCREE’ the whole way across.

“Pwease daddeh! Nu huwt soon mummah huuhuuu!”

“You DID forget! Everything you went through could have been the end of your babbehs and at the end of it all you don’t even care!”

“N-nu twue daddeh nu twue! Soon mummah wub tummeh babbehs! Wowwy su muchies huuhuuu nu wan wowwy jus wan be sabe an happi wit wub an huggies huuhuu nu wan babbehs hab munstah daddeh huuuhuuuhuuhuuuu!!”

“Everything I have done has been for your betterment! Everything I do now is for your babbehs betterment! Daddeh ALWAYS knows what’s best for his fluffies! It is not your job to understand why just to do what I say!”

I grabbed her and sat her upright as I began to scrub her down with soap and water. She never tried to push my hand away or run as I did. All she did was sit there and cry that this was her fate her babbeh be dammed. I washed her head then her front legs which were just as strong as Sky’s or Raspberry’s. I scrubbed her back, tummeh, and back legs which also were quite strong.

She had been in that box since she was a foal maybe she never learned to walk at all. I brushed out her tail and got to the most neglected part of her. The entirety of her ‘speshul pwace’. I soaped up my hands and gently grabbed her milkie places.

“P-PEEP DA-daddeh pwease nu tuch huuuhuuu am onwy fo babbehs nu daddeh! Wai daddeh nu wisten tu fwuffy huuhuuu nu supose tuch huuu- PEEP DADDEH NU TUCH SPESHUL PWACE NU FO DADDEH ONWY SPESHUL FWEN HUUUUHUUU WAI AM DADDEH MUNSTAH HUUU- SCREEEEE NU TUCH POOPIE PWACE AM ONWY FO POOPIES NUTING EWSE HUUUHUUU PWEASE DADDEH FWUFFY NU WAN!”

Reduced to crying she was finally completely clean. I took the shower head down and washed all the soap as she just peeped and chirped. Once washed off I grabbed a towel and swaddled her in it rubbing her fluff down. She was still crying but beginning to calm down. Once she was dry I took her out of the towel and cradled her in my arms.

Cooo Daddeh am su wawmsies wub wawm daddeh. Fwuffy smeww su pwetty nao.”

As if she had felt no other way she cooed and nuzzled into my chest as I carried her to the saferoom. I stayed outside the room for a second to listen in. The mare had her eyes closed as she nuzzled and cooed completely content. The room was silent and I gently opened the door. Sky was asleep and Raspberry was on his side silently crying. I slowly and carefully made my way to the weggie box and gently lowered her in, her legs hanging perfectly over the holes.

Coooo cooooo daddeh mak fwuffy aww beddur gain. Daddeh du wub fwuffy. Su happi daddeh sabe fwuffy. Smeww su pwetty an feew s- da-PEEP SCREEEEEEEEE PEEP CHIRPCHIRP PEEP PEEP SCREEEEEEEEEE NUUUUUUUU NUUUUUU WAAANNNNN HUUUUUHUUUUUHUUUUU WAI DADDEH HEWP FWUFFY AD AWW HUUUU WAI PU BAK IN WEGGIE BOX HUUUHUUUU WAN WUB WAN HUGGIES HUUUU WAN WAWMSIES DADDEH NU MUNSTAH DADDEH HUUUUHUUUUHUUUU!”

This got the attention of Sky who woke up looking tired and annoyed at being woken from his ‘Abter Enfies Nab’. Raspberry held a worried face as he watch it unfold. I simply stood and waited for her to tire herself out. While I did I talked to Sky.

“Hey there, big guy! Sorry about that she doesn’t think I know what is best for her.”, I said planting that seed I overheard he himself talk about.

“Teeheehee siwwy mawe! Daddeh awways know wa am bessess fo fwuffies! Huggies?”, He said, standing.

I picked him up while he gave a cute ‘WEEEEEE’. I held him close as he nuzzled and cooed right where the mare sat equally content. As I held him I felt a light pawing at my leg.

“C-can wasbewwy hab huggies tu pwease? Weawwy weawwy wub daddeh! J-jus wan wub an huggies tu huuuhuuuhuuu.”

He lowered his head down and covered his face with his front hooves. I kept my focus on Sky as the mares whining drowned out Raspberry’s. Sky fell asleep in my arms and I put him back on Raspberry’s fluffy bed who followed me slowly and painfully.

“Pwease d-daddeh! Wasbewwy hab wowstest huwties nee huggies an wub tu mak aww beddur huuuhuuu pwease daddeh wub fwuffy gain huuuhuuu.”

“Listen, little guy.” I said getting on one knee, “Daddeh is really tired, I just had to do a whole lot and I just don’t have the energy to take care of three fluffies equally. I’m going to fill your bowl and then I’m done for the morning, OK? I’ll come back later in the day to check on you.”, I stood and walked toward the mare. Raspberry tried to follow but failed.

“D-daddeh pwease cum bak huuuhuuu pwease wub ‘our wittwe guy huuuuhuuu pw-pwease poopie pwace huuhuu nu hab huwties anymo. Nee wun tu daddeh nee tu dance fo daddeh huuhuu daddeh nu wub wasbewwy huuuhuuu wub meanie munstah fwuffy mo wub fwuffy dat gib wasbewwy huwties huuhuuu wai daddeh huuu!”

I knelt down next to the mare who calmed down to a hoarse ‘huuuhuuuuhuuuu’. I rubbed her slightly bruised nose. Her eyes shot open and she flinched with a ‘PEEP’.

“Looks like it’s starting to swell.”, I said.

“Huuuhuuu nu can smeww pwetty fwuff nu mo. Nu can bweath fwom smeww pwace huuhuu. Wai daddeh put fwuffy bak in weggie box? Daddeh hewp fwuffy jus tu pu bak in weggie box? Nu unersan huuuhuuu pwease wub fwuffy gain! Nu knu wa fwuffy du bu fwuffy be beddur! Pwease daddeh fwuffy du anyfing huuuhuuu!”

“Daddeh knows what is best for you.”, I began making her start to sob, “This is what’s best. Who knows what could happen if I take you out now. What if your legs give in a bad way and you hurt your babbehs? What if you get into something bad for them?”

“F-fwuffy won fwuffy won pwease daddeh fwuffy be besses soon mummah eba! Nu gib babbeh huwties keeb dem sabe in tummeh! Jus wan wun an pway wike oder fwuffies huuuu nee huggies an wub! Nee weggies tu gib huggies an wub! Babbehs nee mummahs weggies huuuhuuuhuuuu!”

“If an accident happened while you were running and playing like a child I could never forgive myself. You are going to be a mother! You need to be there for your children yet you put your own fun first which consists of what, running around and stacking blocks? Grow up! Your children need a mother.”

“Huuuhuuu bu am fuwffy! Nee wun an pway huuuhuuu wan be wike aww oder fwuffies huuuhuuuu wai ged weggie box wai nu oder fwuffy!”

“I’m going to bring you some kibble and I want you to take the time to actually THINK about what I said. It’s important not just for you, but your babbehs.”

She cried as I walked out and grabbed the kibble. None of the fluffies acknowledged the food until I started to walk out leaving them for the rest of the morning. A brand new day off to a great start.

34 Likes

Gaslighting is magic! : D
Sky had a long good run by now… he’s been having the good life for too long.
On the other hand, I’m surprised the owner actually talked to Raspberry again.

7 Likes

Surprised the unich hasn’t killed sky to make things better yet. Or for that matter why not a touch of compassion and an attempt to hurt the leg box and free the mare. If it keeps going at this rate he’ll probably lash out against his daddy. Seems like the one with the most room to grow isn’t doing much with it.

1 Like

This is a very silly thought, and I apologize for commenting not strictly related to the story contents, but every time I see one of these pop up I think the title says “Unfluffiled Needs” lmao.

4 Likes

YESSSS LOGIC VS …whatever fluffies call logic i love this

1 Like

kind of hate the owner since i kind just see him as petty

Replying even before I start reading to say any morning I wake up to a new Daxter story is a good fuckin day.

Good shit Daxter I’m loving this so much

He never cared about the mare in the first place,he just wanted to enf her ,now that he cant,he couldnt care less(he is just frustrated that sky enfher,he doesnt even see her as a special friend) ,and raspberry ass is enfed 24/7 so i doubt he can put any kind of fight

You know…
In retrospective
This could be solved whit just an enfie toy
Not even an alive one,just the plushy ones
Glad the man wasnt a true hugboxer though
This is being awesomeeeee

That’s the fun part of abuse they don’t understand because of hubris. Now that he’s been humbled and understands her pain the path to empathy is open.

1 Like