Unfuffiled Needs Pt 17 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

I went back into the saferoom around 10 am. The mare was still asleep in her box, smile on her face and gently kicking her legs around inside the box. The babies were all asleep in a pile except for one. I looked over to Sky and he was carefully looking over the blue baby.

“Wook wike Sky su am bessess babbeh bu babbeh’s fwuff nu wook jus wike Sky su neba be bessess fwuffy. It am otay babbeh ou can stiww be segund bessess.”, he began to nuzzle the shaking foal that was lying as flat to the ground as it could. Raspberry was watching them and we locked eyes when I looked at him.

“Hey there, big guy! Introducing yourself to your children?”

“Nu, Sky am onwy wookin fo bessess ob babbehs. Nu wan oddas jus bessess.”

“Alright, so why is this one the best?”

“Wook, daddeh!”, he said, excitedly, as he walked next to the baby and lied down, “Babbeh wook wike Sky! Teeheehee bessess fwuffy an bessess babbeh am daddeh’s favowite!”

“Hmmmm. No.”, I said walking to the baby pile, picking one of the two brown foals from the pile. It began to chirp and peep as I lifted it, clearly distressed from being ripped from it’s safe, warm bed, “Daddeh likes this one. This is my favorite babbeh, not that one.”

“B-bu daddeh! Daddeh wub Sky an Sky hab pwetty bwue cowors! Daddeh wub bwue fwuffy an daddeh wub bwue babbeh!”, he said looking nervous.

“I don’t love you because your fluff is blue. You are the father of all these babies and you need to love all of them equally. Only your daddeh is allowed to have favorites, fluffies aren’t allowed to.”

“Bu daddeh’s bessess babbeh am a nu pwetty babbeh! Sky am pwetty su bessess babbeh mus be pwetty!”

“Look I’m not even going to discuss this with you just do what I say. Always remember, you are a fluffy. You obey your daddy no matter what and take care of your babies, they need milk and they can’t stand yet.”, I said putting the brown baby in front of him.

“O-otay, daddeh. Sky wub ou. Wiww hewp babbehs dwink miwkies.”, He said then picked the brown foal up in his mouth and brought it to the back of the mare. He went back for the blue one and did the same, holding them up independently so the could drink.

The mare happily wagged her tail in her sleep as the foals fed, nearly about to wake. As Sky brought the last baby back to the pile, fully fed, I scooped them all up and put them on the ground in front of the mare and sat against the wall as she woke.

“Mmmm YAAYYY ID STIWW BWITE TIME! Time fo wakies babbehs! Mummah gun gib bessess huggies an pway wit ebry babb- wa- SC-SCRE-SCREEEEEEEEEEEE NUNUNUNUNUHUUUHUUUHUUUHUUUUUU SCREEEEEEEEEE WAI WAI HUUUHUUUUHUUU NU WAN NU MO CAN TAK NU MO HUUUHUUUU PEEP PEEP CHIRPCHIRPCHIRP SCREEEEEEE-CHIRP PEEPSTAH MUNSTAH SCREEEEEE SCAWY SCAWY NEE BABBEHS NEE HUGGIES NEE WEGGIES WHEWE WEGGIES WA HABBEN SCREEEEEEEE!”

This continued for about 2 minutes. I had plugged my ears, Sky had his hooves over his ears, and Raspberry just lied there watching. The babies all lifted their little heads out of the pile and began to chirp and peep with their mother. About halfway through she had began to poop and pee all over her milkie places, perfectly catching everything. She had finally gotten exhausted and just sobbed.

“Are you OK?”, I asked.

“D-daddeh?”, she said, hoarsely, “Daddeh pwease hewp fwuffy. Huuhuuuuuuu am stuckies an babbehs nee huggies. Nee weggies bu am bak in weggie box huuuhuuu wai in weggie box gain huuuhuuuu!”

“Sky will take care of the huggies and you can give milk without even moving a muscle! I paid extra for that!”

“B-bu wai huuuhuuu wai pu bak in weggie box? Fwuffy am fo wun an huggies an pway huuuhuuu am nu for stuckies huuuuuuu wan mobe wan gib huggies! Nu weason fo stuckies huuuu daddeh jus weaves fwuffy nu du anyfing jus be meanie huuuhuuuu wai wet hab babbehs wai wet gib miwkies huuuuuuuu wan gu bak wan be wike wast dawk time wan hug babbehs!”

“Yeah. I guess I really didn’t have to put you in the box. I kinda went out of my way to do it and I really don’t know why. You running around and playing would affect nothing but why take you out at this point? I’m not going through the effort. Also how are you not used to this by now? Just because you have babies you think you don’t have to be in the box anymore? Just because it’s a new day means you don’t have to be in the box anymore? You being in there only affects you so I’m not helping and no one else is.”

“HUUUUUUUU DADDEH PWEASE WUB FWUFFY WAI AM DADDEH MUNSTAH! BABBEHS NEE MUMMAH AN HUGGIES AN WUB NEE GIB MIWKIES NEE SING MUMMAH SUNG NEE KEEB SABE AN WAWM HUUUHUUU BABBEHS NEE MUMMAH! MUMMAH NEE BABBEHS MUMMAH WAN HUGGIES AN WUB HUUU MUMMAH NEE MUMMAH NEE!”

“Everything your babies need they’ll get. Everything else I won’t participate in.”, I left the room while she tried to cry, quickly losing what was left of her voice.

I grabbed my keys and headed back out to the pet store to pick up some essentials. A flattened litterpal box, forcing the fluffy to be lying down with their legs spread. Fake Milkie Places, silicone crotch tits that you can fill with milk. The last thing I grabbed was a small T.V. that played ‘best of’ clips from FluffyTV on loop and walked to the counter.

“Would you like a free micro, they come with every purchase now?”, the checkout lady said with the enthusiasm of a dead sloth.

“Uhh sure! Why not?”

“Hewwo, nyu daddeh! Wiww be bessess fwuffy fo daddeh! Du bessess dancies!”, It said as she put it on the counter and it began to dance.

I grabbed the oversized bag of stuff with one hand and the micro with the other as it gave out a ‘wub upsies’. I placed it into the bag and it instantly fell off one of the items and into the bottom of the bag where he would sit and shout until I got to the car to pull him out.

“Hewp fwuffy, nyu daddeh! Nu can du gud bweathies! TeeBee am tu heavey nu can mobe huuuhuu- GASP DADDEH! Yayyyyy dank ou fo sabing fwuffy! Fwuffy du happi dancies fo daddeh!”, it said trying to dance in my grip. I began to drive as I held it, “Am daddeh takin fwuffy tu nyu homsie?”

“Yes I am and you’ll meet some new friends too!”

“YAAYYYYYY fwuffy hab bessess daddeh! Fwuffy hab homsie an nyu fwens teeheehee! Su cited tu pway wit nyu fwens an gib huggies tu daddeh!”, it tried to move its arms out of my grip to hug my hand but couldn’t and didn’t care.

“That’s right, I’m the best daddeh you could have gotten! You will have a very important role in my house and you’re the best fluffy for it! We won’t worry about that right now though, just show me your dancing skills!”, I said, setting him down on the passenger seat.

“Ob course, daddeh!”, he said, trying to dance in a moving car.

He was still dancing as we pulled into the driveway and I hit the brakes hard enough for him to go flying into the footwell. I thought he was actually dead but he was just knocked out. I scooped him up and grabbed the bag then walked into the house. After setting the bag down I lied the little micro on the kitchen counter and quickly jogged to my closet.

I grabbed the little black box with the thin, sharp needle inside and jogged back to the kitchen. I sifted through some drawers and found a small bottle of super glue, slipping it into my pocket. The micro was just starting to wake up. I grabbed the micro and brought him with me to the couch.

“Huuuu wai thinkie pwace hab huwties? Waz jus duin dancies wa habben?”

“It’s OK. We’re home now! Are you excited to meet your new friends and hug and play with them?”

“Teeheehee fwuffy am su cited tu be ad nyu homsie wit daddeh an nyu fwens! Thinkie pwace nu hab huwties nu mo! Daddeh am bessess! Can fwuffy mee fwens?”

“Sure thing! But first one thing. I need you to stay extremely still for me. I know you’re excited but you need to be very still and stay still until I set you down in the saferoom otherwise you might get hurt.”

“Fwuffy unnersand! Knu sabewoom am onwy sabe pwace fo fwuffies! Wiww wie dow an be vewy stiww tiw daddeh mak fwuffy sabe. Fwuffy wub ou su muchies am bessess daddeh!”, He lied down on my leg, whipping his tail around.

“Alright, now I need you to open your mouth for me. This isn’t going to taste pretty but I need you to get it all over your mouth. It’s to make sure you are ready for skettis!”, I said getting the super glue ready.

“SKETTIS?!?! FWUFFY WAN SKETTIS!”

“Then open your mouth and I’ll pour this in. Make sure you get it all over your mouth, OK?”

“Otay, daddeh! Fwuffy am weady!”, he said opening his mouth.

I brought the bottle to mouth and he began to suck on the opening. I slowly squeezed the glue into his mouth until I saw his cheeks start to swell. The glue was all over its mouth for sure and it was trying to not swallow the glue or spit it out. His eyes were watering and his nose quivered as he swallowed most of it. He began to smack his lips with increasing difficulty.

“Oday ameady fo skettss dddeh! W-wai amlkie pwuss nnn mmmoobbb- mmm- ddd- DDD- OOOOGUOOOOGUOOOOO!”, it said, it’s mouth coming to a permanent close. It turned around to get my attention, pushing his front paws into my gut as I watched with a smile.

“Alright, I guess I’ll tell you the secret I’ve been keeping.”, I began, “I’m turning you into a huggietoy for my foals so they have something fun to hug when they are done with loving and playing and hugging each other. I’m going to take this needle and stick it into the back of your neck and you’ll never be able to use your front or back weggies ever again! You can look around as much as you can move your eyes but you will never move unless another fluffy decides to hug a toy over another fluffy. I’ll make sure you get food and water so you’ll survive but that’s about all you’ll do. Turn around for me, OK?”

The fluffy screamed as much as it could and sobbed as it trotted off my lap and onto the couch and hopped down on the floor. It could have gone under the couch and been a weggie fwuffy for a bit longer. It could have ran down the hall and gone into any of the open rooms making it near impossible to find it. But no. It went straight for the closed and locked (not that it matters) front door.

It took a full minute for the little fluffy to make it and it could do nothing but paw at the impassable object. It tried to scream and cry out in fear and mourning for itself but could do nothing but move. It continued to slam his hooves into the door making inaudible sounds even when right up against it. I began to slowly and loudly stomp my way to him.

Each stomp made him jump into the air and let a high pitched noise out of his glued mouth. I didn’t need to understand him to know he was pleading with the door to let him out. It did not listen. As I got about five steps away he began running in circles, scared out of his mind. I slowly reached down and he froze, shitting and pissing where he stopped.

He was stiff in my hand as I walked him to the kitchen counter. I told him that he’d loosen up as I set him down on the counter with my hand still over him. He began to kick around violently trying to flee fluffy hell. I flipped him so he was flat on his stomach, his legs sliding around on the granite. Holding his body and head still with one hand I brought the needle in with the other.

I brought it right against the back of it neck, leaving it there for a minute while telling the foal that this is it’s final chance to use it’s legs. It continued trying to scream while worthlessly sliding his legs across my counter top, unable to free himself from my grip.

“Alright, it’s time.”, I said quickly poking the needle in then out.

The micros legs went from a blur completely still at awkward angles. It had stopped making noise and began to again, trying coming to terms with it’s new situation and failing. I grabbed him and walked him to the saferoom.

“Alright, finally! Aren’t you super excited? It’s time to see your saferoom and new friends!”

It couldn’t react as I walked us in. The mare had tired herself out earlier and was asleep, and Raspberry was staring at the fluff pile. Sky was drawing with his markers while the blue baby was next to him. I walked over and grabbed the baby shoving it into the new hugtoy which it quickly wrapped its arms around. I set them down next to the fluff pile and knelt down to a worried Sky.

“Sky am su sowwy daddeh am onwy wetting babbeh see pwetty cowors daddeh gib bessess fwuffy. Am gunna sho aww babbehs pwetty cowors jus wetting bes-bwue babbeh see fiwst.”

“I won’t listen to your lies. You are not being a very good fluffy or a good daddy. You need to care for all of your babbehs the same. If I see you with that baby by yourselves again there will be consequences.”

“Fw-fwuffy unnersand daddeh. Wiww wuv aww babbehs da same. Wiww be bessess daddeh fo aww babbehs.”

“Which fluffy understands?”

“S-Sky unnersand. Am gun be bessess daddeh fo babbehs Sky pwomise.”

“Alright, now I going to bring in your kibble and after you are done eating you need to help the babbehs get milk again. They’ll be able to eat by themselves soon but they need their daddehs help.”

“Otay daddeh. Sky hewp babbehs ged miwkies abter kibbew. Wub ou daddeh.”

I walked out and grabbed the kibble and filling everyones bowl. I left them to eat and didn’t come back until night to turn off the light. The usual fearful screams from the mare came but I didn’t care. I quickly and quitely slipped into the room while the lights were off. None of the fluffies noticed as the were either facing away, had their eyes closed, or were screaming like they were being murdered.

I walked over to the fluff pile and looked down at all the babies. The blue one was still hugging the micro. I reached down and jerked it out of its arms. The baby peeped in protest but went right back to sleep as his arms found another baby. I looked at the micro, it’s eyes wide.

“Don’t like the dark either, huh? Even more scary when you can move or speak I bet haha.” I said quietly, setting it gently on the side of the fluff pile just out of convenient reach for the babies to choose it for the rest of the night, and left the room, excited for tomorrow.

37 Likes

Lol, I like how yhings don’t necessarily have to be foreshadowed in this story. The random “Here have a free Micro” made me giggle.

9 Likes

Love the needle paralysing. More so because it was a danceh fluffy getting crippled for life. God how I hate dancies. If paralysing wasn’t so quick I’d pick to do that to every single fluffy that tried to dance to me.
I also love how the owner figures things out in a snap. He most likely didn’t even think on getting a micro to plush it alive. He just saw the chance and seized it, and not because his fluffies needed a huggietoy, but because doing that to that very micro would psychologically destroy it. It can’t even die on its own because he can’t cut his own tongue.
Now, I’m also loving how the foals have turned shit around against sky. That he picked a bestest has guaranteed him everlasting torment. Personally I would have punished the foal to break sky down.
Each time sky fucks up, the bestest will get it. I would most likely go for excrutiating pain towards amputations.
Found sky isolated with his bestest? Needle down to the bone so the foal suffers. Sky doesn’t feed my current fave first? The foal’s weggies will meet mr. Hammerhead!

9 Likes

The first stumble of Sky time here, kinda surprised he gave a shit about any of his kids.

Wonder how he’ll take to being told no

3 Likes

Sky with every bit of dissobidience is “testing the waters” see if his punishments and scolding match raspberrys and mares, he doesnt know just how thin the ice is hes been living lavish on.

Also i heard litter-pal box. this could go many ways

• Raspberrys time has come as he no longer had a use as he doesnt even seem to whine anymore
  • Bestest Blue, maybe telling sky if he didnt pick him as his favorite this woudnt of happened (he might be too small for the litterpal box)
  • Sky Once the babbehs become talkies daddeh has a new batch and Sky has served his purpose.
3 Likes

Sums that up nicely

3 Likes

is probably gonna be sky once he tries something stupid,as for blueberry,we need to gave him some good news first if we want to torment him,he is most likely in a wan die loop or super close to it

i really wasnt expecting the micro at all xD,i thought that he was gonna be a infiltrated bettwen the foals or a the new litterpal until the future bestest baby was fit to it
damn i was sad when the story ended,you are inspiring me to write my own story bc the wait for new chapters kills me xD
dont rush them tho,i am sure that everyone here values more the quality than the quantity of your stories

I really really hope it’s one of the latter two. Preferably Sky because the foal hasn’t done anything yet.