Unfuffiled Needs Pt 19 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

When I got home and entered my front door I was instantly hit with hoarse crying.

“Huuuhuuuuuuuu daddeh huuuhuuu Sky knu wa du wong pwease nu mak wittabox huuuuuu nu wan num poopies huuuuuuuuuuu.”

I walked past him looking into the sink. There was so much shit and piss in the sink that I don’t know how he wasn’t small enough to get out. I ignored him and went to the saferoom to grab a special someone. I went to the babbeh pile and snatched out the blue baby with the white spot. Sky’s bessess.

It peeped and chirped and managed to squeak out ‘ba upsies’ as we walked to the closet where I grabbed the foal pillowmaker. Taking the lot to the kitchen I put the baby in front of Sky.

“Be-bessess babbeh huuuuuhuuuuu sabe daddeh huuuuuuu daddeh wub babbeh babbeh hewp daddeh huuuhuuuuuuuu.”

It tried standing and flopped around in the process. I unboxed the pillowmaker away from the family reunion and read the instructions. Four different types of blades, a weighted harness, four weggie stump clamps, and a slap chop to do all four weggies at once which I threw in the trash. I put the blades down and walked over with the harness.

“Huuuuuu bessess babbeh hewp daddeh huuuuuu daddeh wan mak fwuffy wittabox huuuuuu wan mak num poopies huuuhuuuuu nu fo poopies huuuuuuu. Pwease du walkies tu daddeh hewp da- Daddeh? Wa daddeh duin? Huuuuuu pwease nunununu nu huwt bessess babbeh nu pwease wub babbeh mossess! Nee bwue babbeh huuuuuu!”

Sky’s voice was like an 80 year old who’d been smoking since 12. I placed the harness over the struggling baby and made sure it legs went out to its sides. Once it was flat on the counter it wasn’t strong enough to stand against its ounce of weight. It peeped and struggled harder, eyes still unable to open. Unable to even process.

I brought the razors over, happy as could be. I placed them in front of Sky like poker cards. He gasped and chirped with each one being more gnarly than the last.

“Which one first?”

“W-wa daddeh mean huuuuu?”

“I want you to pick a razor and then I want you to pick a leg.”

“Wa daddeh gun du? Pw-pwease huuuuuu nu huwt pwetty bwue babbeh!”

“Pick or I pick and you don’t want me to pick. I will make it so much worse if you do not pick.”

“HUUUUHUUUU WAI AM DADDEH MEANIE HUUUUU ONWY WUB DADDEH ONWY WAN GIB HUGGIES AN HEAWT HAPPIES HUUUUU FWUFFY WAN WUB GAIN FWUFFY NEE HUGGIES HUUUU AM SOWWY FO BABBEH POOPIES HUUUUUHUUUUU PWEASE NU HUWT BESSESS BABBEH.”

“I guess I’ll just pull one off.”, I said, gently pinching and pulling its front right weggie.

“NUUUUU PWEASE DADDEH NU PUWW WEGGIE HUUU GIB WOWSTEST HUWTIES TU BABBEH PWEASE NU DADDEH HUUUHUUU STAWP NU MO SKY NU CAN TAK MO HEAWT HUWTIES! NEE DADDEH NEE HUGGIES NEE WU- SCREEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUHUUUUU WAI DADDEH HUUUU WAI TAK BABBEH WEGGIE HUUUUUUU!”

The baby screamed the whole time I pulled. The harness managed to keep it still even as I ripped the leg from its body. I took the leg in my fingers and as Sky parted his lips with a ‘huuuuuu’ I popped the leg in his mouth and he swallowed in shock.

“SCREEEE NU WAN NUM BESSESS BABBEHS WEGGIE HUUUUUU WAI DADDEH DU DAT WAI DADDEH MUNSTAH NAO WAI NU WUB FWUFFY NU MO NU WAN BE WIKE ODDA FWUFFIES IN SABEWOOM TOT SKY WUZ SPESHUL HUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUU!”

“Alright… Pick”, I said flicking the flat straight razor away as I felt that would be the less painful option.

Sky was having a breakdown. He had full reign over his life and now it was over. He saw his daddeh wrath before. He knows Raspberry is actually a stallion. He knows the mare has no reason to be in the box. Daddehs punish bad fluffies and he was a good fluffy. He tried to hide his mistake and then tried to cover it up. Now he is a bad fluffy and there would be no more good times for all the forevers to come.

“O-otay Sky choose dat one.”, Sky said through jagged sobs.

He pointed at the blade with his nose, clearly not knowing what he was doing. The razor he chose was thick and jagged with pointy tips like a saw made for torture. I grabbed it and brought it to the babbeh.

“Which weggie?”

“HUUUUUU DADDEH AM MUNSTAH HUUUUU!”

“Are you refusing to choose?”

“NUNUNU SK-SKY CHOOSE HUUUUUUUUUU WAST HUGGIE WEGGIE HUUUUHUUUUUUU”

I brought one of the pointed tips to the foals front left leg, slowly pushing the point into its flesh. It screeched and so did Sky as I began to run the razor back and forth. Once the weggie was loose I grabbed it and went to give the treat to Sky but he had his mouth shut. He was letting out muffled ‘MMMMMMHMMMMMMMHMMMMMMM” as he sobbed knowing what happens next. I took my left hand and squeezed the sides of his jaw, opening his mouth. I tossed the leg into the back of his mouth.

“Litterbox needs to num all trashies and useless things, too!”, I said as he struggled to get the leg out of the back of his throat and eventually giving up and swallowing it.

“Huuuuuu babbeh weggie nu am wusewess babbeh nee fo wun an pway huuuuuuuu nee fo huggies and wub!”

“Pick.”

“HUUUUUUU PWEASE STAWP DIS DADDEH SKY NU CAN TAK NU MO HUUUUU SU MANY HEAWT HUWTIES TU MU TU MU HUUUUUUUU!”

I gave him a minute. I watched the crying foal as it kicked its back legs, trying to propel itself through a world that must be there. It moved its head around, instinctively, but was still too young to open its own eyelids. It would occasionally freak out and try to wiggle its whole body around which did nothing against the harness. Finally Sky came back around.

“Pick”

“Huuuuuuu Sky wan dat one fo babbeh huuuuuuuuuu pwease be gentew wit babbeh daddeh huuhuuuu am onwy widdle babbeh.”

The one he chose was a tin buzzsaw attached to a cheap pocket fan. I pushed the button on it in front of Sky’s face and it spun at incredible speeds. Sky jumped back as much as he could and sobbed for his bessess babbeh. I began to spin it above the baby.

“Pick a weggie, any weggie.”

“Pwease nu tak aww weggies huuuuuu bessess stiww nee walkies nu can be dummeh nu weggie babbeh huuuuuhuuuu.”

“Yes he can and he will now pick.”

“Dat weg-CHIRP-weggie huuuuuuuu!”

He bobbed his head to the right so I started the saw against the foals side and slowly made my way down, taking some of its fluff with it. Sky and the foal had another screaming duet as I ran the saw around the leg, making my way to the center. Once the leg fell off I grabbed Sky’s jaw and popped the leg in his mouth again. I let him and the foal cry it out before continuing.

“Alright, last leg and last razor. Actually, no.”, I said flicking the last razor off the table, a simple tiny bear trap, and grabbing the foal and removing its harness, “I’m not putting another in your mouth just chew it off.”

Sky’s mouth dropped open in shock. I began to slap the baby, last leg first, into his open mouth causing him to wake from his trace and scream long and loud.

“NUNUNU PWEASE DADDEH NU MAK SKY NUM BABBEHS WEGGIE! NU MAK SKY GIB BESSESS BABBEH WOSTEST HUWTIES HUUUUHUUUUU!”

“Do it or I take your special wumps.”

“HUUUUUUUU WAI NU TAK BABBEHS TU WITTABOX HUUUUUU NU TAK WONG TU CAWWY BABBEHS TU WITTABOX HUUUUUUU NAO SKY AM BA FWUFFY HUUUUUUUU WAI NU TAK CAWE OB BABBEH WEN HAB CHANCIES WAI CHOOSE TU BE BA FWUFFY HUUUUUU WAN BE GUD FWUFFY GAIN NU WAN HUUUUUU!”

“Good or bad you must obey your daddeh. Since you are a bad fluffy you need to do things like this. This is just how it works. You were a good fluffy and you messed up, get over it. Now you’re a litterbox and thats that. Now num your babbehs weggie off its body or I take your special wumps and your no-no stick.”

Sky heavily sobbed as I brought the chirping babbehs last weggie to his mouth. He slowly closed his mouth around it and began to chew. It screamed and he cried as he chewed quicker and finally swallowing and letting out a loud ‘SCREEE’. I looked at the screaming babbeh and noticed it waggling around a stump.

“Finish the weggie.”, I said holding the baby back to his mouth

He sobbed more and more and he went to the shoulder and bit off the loose flesh, swallowing that as well. I made sure the foal was all clamped up and took it back to the saferoom, taking it behind the mare without her seeing. I leaned the sobbing and chirping baby against the back of the box so it could drink and build its strength it’ll never need. Raspberry just watched, unfazed.

As I walked back to the kitchen Sky was crying harder and harder. He looked like he was about to pass out from all the screaming and excitement so I let him. I left him on the counter for the rest of the night, excited to introduce him to the fluffies tomorrow.

30 Likes

The irony being if we look back, Raspberry probably got the best deal of the lot.

Sky threaded on thin ice, and it broke under him and took his bestest with him.

I wonder if this was even avoidable, it almost seems in fluffys nature to “test the waters” from time to time i dont think it can be possible for a fluff to be good 100% of the time they are very social and somewhat rebellious when given special treatment, i dont think Sky is a smarty but he probably would of been given a few more weeks.

oh well sucks to suck. :hehehe:

6 Likes

I’ve wondering what Raspberry’s got planned. Because Sky is now vulnerable, particularly at the back, where his nutsack is swinging perilously in the wind.

Or maybe he’ll bite off Sky’s cock and ask his owner to use it as a replacement.

7 Likes

Amazing. All we need now is Raspberry to get some revenge, maybe stomp former bestest to death in front of the parents. What BFM suggested about Sky getting his dick bitten off and transplanted would be hilarious too as some ultimate revenge shit.

2 Likes

YEAAAAAH BABY
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS IS WHAT I BEEN WAITING FOR
still,i am worried about raspeberry,he doesnt react to anything anymore,maybe revenge against sky will motivate him?taking care of the now unnatended foals?

3 Likes

He should make them all enfie babb-oh oh, wait, he’s a bit too short on the department

2 Likes

I hope the owner picks one babbeh to leave unscathed at least- physically. Like…tell them that all the bad things that happen to their siblings are because they were bad. That that is what happens to bad fluffies. BOOM perminant good fluffy to love and charish. I mean… besides the mental trauma, the owner has one new normal fluffy

1 Like