Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 2 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

It had been 13 hours since I put Raspberry in the sorry box. He had only been in it twice and for only an hour or so at a time. I walked to the front of the closet and looked down at the small metal sorry box and heard him whining inside.

“Huhuhu nu wike sowwy box. Nu wike dawkies. Wan huggies an wub huhuhu.”

A smile crept across my face as I listened but I quickly dismissed it and opened the box.

“Huhuhuh- D-d-daddeh?”, Raspberry said putting his front hooves on the edge of the box, “Wasbewwy su sowwy huhuhu. Pwease wet fwuffy ou ob sowwy box huhu. Hab wowstes tummy huwties. Nee huggies an cweanies huhu nu feww pwetty huhuhu.”

Looking down at him I could see a shallow puddle of tears and pee covering the bottom of the box with little chunks of poop floating around. I decided to ignore it for now. Raspberry was going through the wringer.

“Of course, little guy.” I said picking him up with both hands and began to walk him to the bathroom.

“Huhuhu… Wasbewwy su sowwy. Neba wan daddeh tu be mad huhuhu. Fwuffy awway be gud. Jus wan daddeh fo’eba.” he cried on the way to the bathroom. I had never seen him like this before. it was like a switch flipped last night and I was worried he’d never be my precious little fluff ball anymore.

“It’s okay, daddeh loves you.”, I said finally making it to the bathroom. I set him down in the sink while I started the bath. Raspberry continued to whimper in the sink as I put his favorite bubble soap in the water and tossed his red rubber duck. I grabbed my still whining fluffy and slowly lowered him into the bath.

“Huhuhu- oooo wamsies. Wub wamsie wawa.”

I began to softly wash him letting him swim around from time to time. He cooed as I rubbed my finger tips into his fur cleaning out the muck. I guess it was finally time to talk to him.

"I was thinking about what you said. About wanting a “speshul fwen”. I said causing my fluffy to look at me in horror.

“N-nu daddeh! Fwuffy nu wan speshul fwen. Onwy wan daddeh nu wan anyfing ewse!”

“It’s okay.”, I said to him trying to ease his mind, “I was thinking it might be time to get you one. You have been an only fluffy since I’ve had you. It’s best that you have another fluffy around.”

Raspberry was still in the water. Floating around with his face stuck in a state of shock and confusion. Then it finally seemed to click.

“YAAYYYYYY!! WASBEWWY GED SPESHUL FWEN!”, My fluffy squealed while flailing around splashing as much water around as his little legs could.

“I’m not done.”, I said, the look of fear slowly creeping back in my fluffy, “I will get you a “speshul fwen” tomorrow and tonight you will get skettis.”

“WASBEWWY WUB DADDEH WUB SKETTIS!!! PWEASE GIB HUGGIES NEE HUGGIES!!”, he cheered trying to raise his front legs in the water. I picked him up out of the bath, wrapped him in a towel and hugged him tight. He cooed as I dried him off.

I set him down on the tile floor when I was done and he ran off to the kitchen singing a toneless song about his “wub ob skettis”. Before leaving the bathroom I opened up the medicine cabinet and pulled out an expired and mostly empty bottle of “Fwuffy Sweeping Sywup” and slipped it in my pocket as I walked to the kitchen.

“Sketti dance sketti dance!! Du sketti dance fo daddeh!!”, he cheered and danced as I walked in the kitchen and got everything started. He was running through my legs the whole time I cooked while cheering or cooing. As the canned pasta sauce began to bubble on the stove top I pulled the “sweeping sywup” out of my pocket and poured the rest in. I looked down at Raspberry expecting him to be looking straight up wondering what I was doing but he was to busy dancing to notice.

I began to think again about what I was going to do but blocked it out and put the spaghetti and sauce on a plate.

“YAAAAAYYYY!!!”, Raspberry yelled still dancing, “SKETTIS WUB SKETTIS!! DANK OU SU MUCHIES DADDEH!! WUB OU!!”

He ate quicker than I’d seen him ever before. I guess 13 hours in a box will do that but he had almost seemed to have forgotten. After he licked the plate clean he stood up on his back hooves stretching his front hooves up at me.

“Upsies daddeh! Wan upsies!”, and I picked him up and hugged him tight as I walked us over to the couch in the living room. I sat down and put him on my leg as I turned on FluffyTV. “YAAAYYY! Wub FwuffyTeeBee! Beses day eba!”

It took about 5 minutes for him to fall asleep. I carried him to the kitchen and lied him down on the counter as careful as I could. I rooted around for my sharpest knife and found it. I set the knife down of the armrest of the couch and went back for Raspberry.

I had him back on my leg against my stomach. Nothing would wake him now. I wrapped my left hand around his gut as i took the knife in my right and brought it close as I dared to him. I won’t take away his desire but I can’t let my little boy change.

I grabbed the tip of his penis and stretched it as far as he felt he could. I took the knife and rested it under his shaft right where it met the testicles. Without thinking I made a quick even slice.

“Peep.”, Raspberry let out the smallest protest still asleep. Having not felt anything I checked his crotch. A small amount of blood dribbled out of the fresh wound with his testicles still intact. I looked in my left hand and saw the small red fluff of his penis.

“Don’t worry, buddy.”, I said to my sleeping fluffy as I walked him back to his saferoom, “Tomorrow I will get you the bestest special friend. A perfect one who will always have to be there for you even if you wont be able to be there for them.”

29 Likes

Ohh harsh, leaving the wumps but taking the nunu stick!!

5 Likes

Oh shit. This is beyond the line, kek
I love this. He’ll be horny forever, but will never be able to get off. I wonder what impact will have on his mind on the long run.

1 Like

This is hilarious, I have just personally never understood abusing a fluffy you take good care of an seemingly like