Unfuffiled Needs Pt 20 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

The next day I went to the kitchen where Sky was sleeping in his new home and gently woke him up.

Yawn Gud bwite ti-”, he said now trying to stand, “W-wa n-n-nu nunu nu huuuuhuuuu NU WAN BE BA FWUFFY NU MO HUUUUU WEARN WESSON KNU WA DU WONG HUUUHUUUUU! PWEASE DADDEH NU MAK BESSESS FWUFFY WITTABOX HUUUU GIB BESSESS BABBEH BAK WEGGIES! TU MANY HEAWT HUWTIES HUUUHUUU SCAWY SCAWY!”

“What fluffy did what now?”

“HUUUUU SKY DU BA FING HUUUUUU NU HEWP BABBEHS DU GUD POOPIES AN BWAME DADDEHS BESSESS BABBEH! WAN BE WIKE BEFO WAN HEWP BABBEHS DU GUD POOPIES WAN HEWP BABBEHS DWINK MIWKIES AN WUN AN PWAY!”

“Well, shockingly, you are going to help them do ALL of those things with your new job! You’ll help them do the bessess poopies AND licky cleanies! Also you can’t eat if you’re full of shit and you don’t want to run and play with a shit covered ass now do you hahaha!”

“HUUUUUUU SKY NU FO NUM POOPIES AM FO HUGGIES AN WUB! WAI SKY DU BA FING WAN GU BACKSIES WAN HAB WUB GAIN WAN HUGGIES GAIN! NU WIKE NU WIFE HUUUUUUU WAN PWAY BWOCKIES HUUUUUUU!”

“You knew something horrific would happen if you were a bad fluffy and you did it anyways. You still think you can plead your way out with hugs and love and wanting to be a good dad suddenly but its too little too late. You might not understand but this is how punishment works, you can’t just hug and dance your way out of every bad situation.”

“PWE-E-EASE DADDEH NU MAK SKY NUM POOPIES! SKY STIWW WUB DADDEH PWEASE WUB SKY! WAN GIB BIGGESS HEAWT HAPPIESS TU DADDEH! WAN CWEANIES WAN TOYSIES WAN WAWMIES WAN HUGGIES WAN SKETTI WAN TU BE WUBBED HUUUUUUHUUUUUUU!”

He loudly sobbed as I walked to the sink his back was turned to. It was full of scaredy poopies and peepees. I grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard I didn’t mind burning and scooped up a good portion of his shit, gagging as I did so. I then placed it in front of his desperate face.

His eyes were shut tight as he cried not able to hear or see his new meal. His sobs began to break as them smell hit his nose. A fetid bowl of piss and shit that’s been stewing together in the sink all night.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEE HUUUHUUUHUUUU NU WAN NU WAN TAK WAY POOPIES DADDEH NU WAN HUUHUUUHUUU! NU SMEWW PWETTY HUUUUU PWEASE DADDEH NU MAK SKY NUM POOPIES FWUFFIES NU FO POOPIES HUUUUU PWEASE GIB KIBBEW HUUUUUUUU ANYTING BU POOPIES HUUUHUUUUHUUUU!”

“I cannot put you in that saferoom like this! You are a litterbox so start acting like one! Make sure the bowl is licked clean, I need to make sure you can do this job properly.”

“Huuuuuuuuu nuuuunuuunuuuu huuuuuuuuu wai daddeh du dis Sky jus wan wub an huggies. Wub daddeh su muchies pwease wub Sky.”

He put his face down on the counter next to the bowl as he sobbed and heaved, defeated. I then began to make some spaghetti, making a huge deal over the whole process to get Sky’s attention.

Sniffsniff Huuuuuu am d-daddeh makin skettis fo Sky? Am Sky gud fwuffy gain? HUUUUUUU DANK OU DADDEH HUUUUU SU MANY FO’EBAS GU BYE BYE HAB SU MANY HEAWT HUWTIES AN SCAWYS! KNU DADDEH WUB HIS BESSESS!”

He continued to cheer over the bowl of shit and piss while I cooked. I really put some effort into this time. I plated it and grated fresh parmesan on top which makes fluffies think they just entered a 5 star restaurant. I took the plate of sketti and held it in front of Sky.

“What do you think, big guy? Good enough?”

“MMMMM SKETTIS WOOK SU YUMMY DADDEH SKY HAB BESSESS DADDEH! SU CITED FO NU-”

I twirled up a forkful of the pasta and began to eat it. Sky’s face just dropped. I don’t know if it’s him or all fluffies but what nerve to instantly think something is for you. The water starts to boil and he just thinks that there will be sketti and obviously it would be for him. In no reality did he imagine that those skettis would not be his.

I ate another bite and his mouth quivered as he drooled a bit. Maybe he is disassociating (can fluffies even do that?) and imagining himself eating those skettis right now and not flattened out in front of a cold, fermented bowl of shit. If he still thought there was a way to be a good fluffy in my eyes again it was dashed in this moment. He cast his gaze on the bowl in front of him and began to hyperventilate.

“N-nu nu nu huuuuuuu am su hungies huuuuu daddeh daddeh pwease shawe skettis! Pwease wub fwuffy! Hab su many tummeh huwties huuuuuu! Pwease wet Sky hab jus widdle skettis!”

Sky hadn’t complained about hunger yet. Maybe it was the skettis setting him off or maybe he thought he’d get fed shit earlier than he desired. Not caring about some biological mistake I simply said two words.

“Eat shit.”

Sky was shocked and horrified. He couldn’t even utter a peep in his fear. What I assume was the last of the contents of his bowels fell out into the sink getting covered in a nice hot shower of piss. Unable to eat anything at this point I put the plate of skettis down right next to the bowl of shit but just out of reach.

He made a few lunges towards the sketti but just missed it by the skin of his teeth. He frantically looked around, trying to find someone to save him. Long, deep, and loud breaths began to come from him as he realized what would have to be done.

“B-bu Sk-Sky nu am… wittab-”

“Yes you are. Now make sure you clean that whole bowl!”

“D-d-den Sky can hab skettis? Can hab huggies an wub gain? Nu hab tu be wittabox?”

“No, litterboxes don’t get love and hugs, that’s gross! Also I can’t just unmake you a litterbox I kinda already did it.”

He sobbed some more as he lunged toward the skettis again, more desperate with each attempt.

“Huuuuhuuuuu dis am ba fo fwuffies huuuhuuuhuuuuu Sky nu wan huuuuuuu pwease daddeh nu du dis jus wan wub! Nu wan daddeh nu mo wan be bak ad shewtew! Wan du walkies an huggies huuuuu! Nao Sky num poopies huuuhuuuhuuuuu!”

I stood there watching him, letting him start to calm down and allow the hunger to build. He continued to mourn for his old life, both at the shelter and before he became a bad fluffy. He kept saying that he was a ‘poopie nummer nao’ possibly in an attempt to make it better for himself. It wasn’t working.

“Wai am Sky poopie nummer nao huuuuuu! Poopies onwy fo wittabox huuhuuhuuu fwuffies am nu wittaboxies! Poopies nu taste pwetty an nu smeww nummy huuuhuuuu poopies am nu gud nummies huuuuuuu wai am dis fo fwuffies wai du dis tu pwetty widdle fwuffies huuuuuuuu!”

As I thought about how fucked up litterpals actually are and whoever thought them up must be deranged, I grabbed a spoon and ran it under hot water in the sink behind Sky.

“Huuuuhuuuuu fwuffies nu am wittaboxies am for heawt happiess an wub onwy wan gi- SCREEEEEEEEE WOWSTEST BUWNIES HUUUUHUUUU WUN WAY FWOM BUWNIE MUNSTAH WUN WEGGIES HUUUUU PWEASE MUNSTAH BOX HUUUU WET SKY GU NEE WUN FWOM BUWNIE MUNSTAH HUUHUUUHUUUU WAN BE GUD FWUFFY GAIN HUUHUUUU!”

He screamed as I brought the hot spoon to the left of his butt. I put the spoon back under the water and spoke to Sky.

“Oh no! Sky, there is a munstah in this house!”

“SCREEEE HUUUHUUUU DADDEH SABE SKY! NU WAN MO HUWTIES!”

“Oh no, it says if you don’t do your job as a litterbox the munstah will give your poopie place the worst hurties!”

“SCREEEEE HUUHUUU NU PWEASE MUNSTAH FWUFFY AM NU FO NUM POOPIES SKY NU WAN HUUUHUUUUU NU WAN BE WITTABOXIE PWEASE NU H- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE WOWSTEST POOPIE PWACE BUWNIES HUUUUHUUUU STAWP STAWP HUUUHUUUU NU MO HUWTIES FWUFFY NU CAN TAK NO MO HUUUHUU-PEEP CHIRPCHIRP SCAWY SCAWY HUUUHUUUU”

“OH NO, the munstah says it will give even worster burnies to your special place if you don’t num those poopies!!!”

“P-P-PWE-E-E-E-EASE MUNSTAH NU MO FWUFFY AM SU SCAWED SKY NU CAN HANDEW MO HUWTIES ID AM TU MUCHIES! HAB WOWSTEST HEAWT HUWTIES HUUUUU AM SU SCAWED HUUUUHUUU NU WAN NUM POOPIES NU WAN BE WITT- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NUUUUHUUUUUHUUUUHUUUUU WAI MUNSTAH WAI MUNSTAH HUUUHUUUU DADDEH PW-CHIRPCHIRPCHIRP PEEP PEEP PWEASE SABE SKY HUUUHUUU MUNSTAH GIB WOWSTEST BUWNIE HUWTIES HUUUUHUUUUU! SPESHUL WUMPS NU FEEW WITE HUUHUUU!”

“OH NO AGAIN, you better eat those poopies now! I’m sorry big guy I can’t help you! The munstah is gonna give you forever sleepies! Eat the poopies! DO IT NOW!”

“HUUUUHUUUUU NU WAN BE POOPIE NUMMER FWUFFY HUUUUUU WAN BE NOWMAL WIKE BEFO HUUUUHUUUUU WAI DU DIS TU SKY MUNSTAH HUUUUU WAI SKY MAK DADDEH ANGWY HUUUHUUUU WAI BE BA FWUFFY WAI POOPIE NUMMER NAO HUUUUUUUUUU!”

“The munstah has you! It’s gonna give you forever sleepies! No skettiland for bad fluffies you better make a decision!”

“HUUUHUUUU NU WAN FO’EBA SWEEPIES HUUUUU FWUFFY DU JOBSIE SKY NUM POOPIES HUUHUUUHUUU BE BESSESS WITTABOX SKY PWOMISE HUUUHUUUU PWEASE MUNSTAH NU GIB FO’EBA SWEEPIES TU BA FWUFFY HUUUHUUUU!”

He was hysterical, unable to even lift his head to reach the bowl. Tears were pooling up and pouring over the counter top like a depressing waterfall. After about five minutes of straight sobbing he looked at the bowl and started again for another 3 minutes. He finally calmed down enough to make a couple hesitant nudges towards the bowl.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Huuuuuuuu nu smeww pwetty. Nu gun taste pwetty tu. Huuhuuuhuuu otay huuu Sky jus stawt wit widdlest bitesie.”

In his infinite wisdom Sky had decided to take his time finishing the bowl of shit, taking tiny nibbles at a time.

“Huuhuuuuhuuuu otay otay Sky gun be bessess gain jus nee num poopies huuhuuu nu smeww pwetty huuu ba fo fwuffies huuhuuu otay id am time fo widdle nibbew. HACKBLEGHGLAGH HUUUHUUUHUUUU AM NU GUD FO FWUFFY NU TASTE PWETTY AM SU BA HUUUUUHUUUU NU MAK NUM MO MUNSTAH SKY NU WAN NUM MO POOPIES ID AM WOWSTEST NUMMIES EBA HUUUHUUUUU!”

“Well, the munstah is telling me you have to finish all of it and lick the bowl clean. Only then will it leave and not make you go forever sleepies.”

“HUUUUUUUU NU CAN NUM MO POOPIES NU CAN DU ID HUUUU PWEASE MUNSTAH NU GIB FO’EBA SWEEPIES JUS WAN WUB AN HUGGIES HUUUUU!”

“OH NO!”, I said once more, poking my fingers into both his sides at once, “The munstah has you, you better eat the poopies if you don’t want forever sleepies! Bad fluffies have the worstest forever sleepies!”

“HUUUHUUU AM BA DWEAM HUUU NU HABBENEN HUUUUHUUU NU WEAL WAN WAKIES WAN WAKIES IN SABEWOOM WIT BABBEHS! WAN PWAY BWOKIES AND DU GUD DWAWINS AN DANCIES FO DADDEH! WAN WUB WAN HUGGIES PEEP CHIRP!”

“If you ever want the chance for those things to happen again you need to be alive! NUM THOSE POOPIES OR THE MUNSTAH WILL GET YOU!”

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUUHUUUUUUHUUUUU OTAY OTAY HUUUUUU NU WAN BU NU WAN FO’EBA SWEEPIES MO HUUU!”

He reached his head to the bowl of shit and took a small little nibble. His face contorted as he throughly chewed, occasionally gagging as he did so. After about 2 minutes he looked up at me, his face covered in shit.

“Am dis gud nuff fo munstah huuuhuuu nu wan num mo huuuu.”

I looked into the bowl and it looked like it hadn’t even been touched. I sighed and picked up Sky, still locked in his box.

“No.”, I said plainly, turning him upside down and dunking his exposed head into the shit and piss filled sink.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE DADDEH PWEASE NU HUUUHUUUU PWEASE WUB SKY GIB HUGGIES HUUUHUUU HAB WOWSTEST SCAWEDIES NU MO NU MO HUUHUUUUHUUU!”

I couldn’t take it anymore and just put him back on the counter then held his head in the bowl of shit. He tried to struggle but didn’t have the neck strength to save himself. I saw the amount of shit in the bowl dip down and I let go of his head.

“HUUUUHUUUUU HAB TO SWALLOW POOPIES HUUHUU NU WAN TU BU NU CAN HEWP ID HUUUUUU NU TASTE PWETTY NEE WAWA NEE HUGGIES!”

“Finish the bowl of shit and I’ll get you water.”

“HUUUUU SKY NU CAN DU IT HUUUUUU TU MANY POOPIES NU WAN NUM HUUUUU!”

“Then I guess the munstah is gonna get you.”

“NUUUNUUUNUUU NU WET MUNSTAH GED SKY HUUUU WIWW NUM POOPIES NU WAN FO’EBA SWEEPIES HUUHUUU!”

He dipped his head into the bowl starting to lap it up like skettis. He almost immediately pulled away and started to gag when he did. He finally vomited into the bowl, replacing all the poopies he had eat so far.

“HUUUHUUU NEE NYU POOPIES HUUU MAK SICKIES WAWA IN POOPIE NUMMIES HUUU!”

“It all looks like poopies to me. Eat it already!”

“HUUUHUUU WA HABBEN HUUHUUU HAB GUD WIFE HAB BESSESS DADDEH AN TOYSIE HUUU NAO AM POOPIE NUMMER FWUFFY HUUUU!”

“Stop saying that and get to it!”

He reached his head to the bowl again. He stuck his tongue into the bowl and pulled away quickly, starting the same bullshit he did before. And again. And again. And again. For a minute I thought this was a lost cause. Maybe litterpals are raised from foals or are warned what their future holds. Maybe they are conditioned to like eating shit. Maybe litterpals are just a fucked up rumor and fluffies just straight up won’t eat shit.

I left him for the morning and went to the saferoom. He screamed and cried for me to come back but I paid no mind. The mare was awake and staring at the babbeh fluffy pile in front of her, tears streaming through her fluff. Raspberry was watching the blue pillow babbeh behind the mare, not to concerned about it’s condition.

I scooped up the babies much to the mare’s protest and put them, two at a time, to the mare’s crotch tits. She sobbed as the babies greedily drank from her. They were completely starved and painfully sucked the milk out of her. The blue pillow baby was on its back, asleep. It was still blissfully unaware of what its life would be. Once they were all fed I dropped them all, except for the pillow, in front of mare.

I noticed the micro-turned-hugtoy on the side of the mares weggie box. I picked it up and brought it to my face. It’s eyes were wide and was rapidly breathing through its too-small nose. I gently rested him in the pile of babies who graciously took the thing. I started walking towards Raspberry and his tail began to flop around.

“Hey, little guy! How are you doing?”

“Was-Wasbewwy am otay, daddeh. Can hab huggies, pwease?”

“Haha no, but I have great news for you!”

“Daddeh hab supwisie fo Wasbewwy?”, he said starting to get up.

“Sorta. See those babbehs? They are yours now!!”

“Wa-Wasbewwy hab babbehs? How Wasbewwy hab babbehs? Nu hab nu-nu stick neba hab enfies huuuuu neba hab gud feews. How am Wasbewwy daddeh?”

“More like step dad. It’s twice the effort and none of the fun haha! Now the babbehs will start walking soon, maybe tomorrow, so for today I need you to take them all to the litterbox so they can make good poopies, OK?”

“B-bu Wasbewwy nu am daddeh. Nu wan hab odda fwuffies babbehs huuuuuu.”

“Well they’re yours now! Don’t let them make bad poopies or… well you’ll see soon.”

“O-otay daddeh. Wiww tak bessess cawe ob babbehs fo daddeh. Wasbewwy wub ou.”, he said as I took my leave.

Sky was still sobbing over the bowl of shit as I walked up.

“OH NO, MUNSTAH!”, I shouted as I pushed his head into the bowl, not using any force or effort to do so.

Bubbles began to rise out of the shit and stopped. For a hot second I thought he was dead until I saw the bowl nearly empty. I took my hand off the back of Sky’s head.

HACK COUGH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NU WAN NUM MO POOPIES HUUUUUU MEANIE MUNSTAH HUUHUUUU FWUFFIES AM NU FO POOPIES HUUU AM FO MIWKIES AN KIBBEW AN SKETTIS HUUUUUUUU TU MANY POOPIES HUUUHUUU NU CAN NUM MO TUMMEH HAB OWIES HUUUHUUUU!”

The bowl was only half full now, or half empty if you’re Sky.

“Look, you’re almost done just eat the rest and lick the bowl clean! Then you can rest for a bit.”

“Huuuuhuuuuuu nu wan tu bu nu way ou’ huuuhuuuuu wan wun way nee huggies an wub tu many poopies huuuuhuuuu nee pwetty smewws nee pwetty taste nummies huuuuuuu. Otay otay huuuuuuuuuuuuu otay Sky num west ob poopies huuuhuuu nu wan du dis anymo huuuuuuuu.”

He put his head in the bowl and I held my hand over it so he couldn’t get it out.

“Jus widdle nibbew… HACK COU- HUUUUU MUNSTAH NUUUUU HUUHUUHUUU WET SKY GU HUUU NU WAN BE IN BOWSIES NU SMEWW PWETTY HUUHUUU!”

“The munstah won’t let you go until you finish all the poopies.”

“HUUUUUUUUUHUUUUUU NU WAN NUM POOPIES WIKE DIS NU WAN NUM POOPIES AD AWW HUUUHUUUU AM PWETTY FWUFFY WAI MAK NUM POOPIES HUUUHUUUU!”

He would occasionally nibble and try to lift his head away. He slowly started to come to terms with his situation.

“Huuuuuu otay gun mak dis quik. Gun gobble poopies wike dey skettis huuuhuuuhuu poop-poopies am sk-skettis huuhuuhuuu poopies am skettis!”

I took my hand away and he didn’t notice. I watched as he slurped down all the shit as fast as he could. The moment he finished the bowl he vomited again.

“HUUUUUUUUU WAI MAK SICKY WAWAS NAO HUUHUUHUUU SKY AWMOS DUN HUUHUUU NAO HAB TU DU GAIN HUUUHUUUU!”

He sputtered and gagged as he drank it, making sure to keep it all down.

“Huuuuuu Sky am aww donsie nao huuhuuuhuuu pwease gib huggies nao huuuhuuu nu feew pwetty!”

“Lick it clean, like the munstah and I said.”

“Huuuuuuuu nu can du mo huuuhuuuu num aww da poopies nu mak gib wicky cweanies huuuhuuu!”

“If you can’t clean that bowl with your tongue then the munstah will give you forever sleepies and you will never have a chance at love and hugs ever again!”

“HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NUNUNUNU HUUUHUUUHUUUU OTAY OTAY SKY GIB WICKY CWEANIES HUUUHUUU GIB BESSESS WICKY CWEANIES!”

He would ‘huuuuuu’ as he ran his tongue across the shit smeared bowl. His entire face was covered and shit and his tongue was completely brown. His nose was plugged with shit and his eyes were red and looking infected. Eventually the bowl was clean (well as clean as that shit covered tongue could get it) and he broke down. I knocked the bowl off the counter and into a trash bag that I took outside right away.

Sky was gently rubbing his nose into the counter while crying, smearing shit wherever he did. I walked over to him and picked him up, box and all. He was to busy crying to protest as I turned on the sink and washed his face off. I cleared his nose, thoroughly washed around his eyes and made sure all the fluff was nice and clean. Completely ignoring his mouth I set him down on the counter, ever so closer to the plate of skettis.

“N-nee pwetty nummies nu hab pwetty tastie pwace huuuhuuuu wan skettis huuhuuu num aww poopies desewbe skettis huuhuuu.”

“Alright! Good job, Sky! You really proved that you are ready for your new job! Are you excited to num poopies straight from the source and licking clean every butthole wrinkle?”

Sky didn’t move his head. He just stared straight ahead, suddenly remembering why this was all happening in the first place. Bad fluffies and good fluffies must always obey no matter what. He never thought this would happen. He never thought he would live out the rest of his life flattened out, only sucking down shit for the convenience of the owner and nothing else. The reality that he would never get hugged again or play with his precious blocks or ever be loved again finally crashed down on him.

And he ‘SCREEE’ed.

34 Likes

As Sky goes tumbling down, Raspberry is given the chance to step-up and be a dad. Will he be up for the task?

Not a chance, why would he voluntarily look after his rapists spawn. I’ll bet good money that Raspberry’s gonna lord over those little brats just to fuck with Sky.

8 Likes

Ah, Raspberry is about to get it baaaaaaaad.
I don’t expect him to make a good job. As a matter of fact, I only expect him to find a gruesome destiny as bad as Sky has.
I also love how Sky is a step away from wan die. Shit rat thought he could get away with his little coup and he crashed face first on the wall. The real question is, how long till he just gives up and lets himself die in that box? I hope not soon, he seems like the kind of fluffy who really wants to make it through. Too bad for him his kin is sooooo stupid they don’t understand when they are at the end of the line.

3 Likes

honestly these fluffies are too whiny for me to care if they are being abused / rehabilitated or not

1 Like

Imagine Sky watching on as Raspberry does everything he shoud be doing as he watches his foals form a emotional bond with the fluff that not long ago was nothing but Skys plaything meanwhile being used as a talking poop dispenser, oh well he brought it on himself.

The wild thing now is once they grow up into fillys and colt what if the owner tells them that Raspberry isnt even there daddeh and Sky the litterpal they have been using as a latrine there whole lifes is actually there daddeh.

This whole group is fuckled. :shrug:

4 Likes

I think this is one of very few times I’ve seen a fluffy react like a human would to eating poop. Mostly they just kind of whine and cry a bit but get to it relatively easily. (Dog DNA, maybe.) Kind of interesting to notice the difference.

That said, God I wish these little monsters would shut up. I don’t know how he hasn’t just killed them already, just reading them is making me feel like I’m stuck in front of a screaming child in a checkout line.

3 Likes

you’re getting a lot of feedback on the amount and manner of speech in this chapter so i wanna throw my hat in too;

i am once again commenting to tell you your fluffspeak is fucking immaculate.

all jokes aside it feels like a lot of written works here use the same tired boilerplate script for everything that could possibly happen to a fluffy that really goes far beyond “theyre programmed like that”. but this chapter and your work in general physically made my teeth ache. your fluffspeak is absolutely vile, repulsive, nauseatingly cute, and naive, and it does all of the heavy lifting for an already believable and good story to boot. i adore it because it gives huge depth and insight into the innocence and love that fluffies so desperately seek.

tldr nobody does it like you do man, please keep doing more with these long run/“no cut” scenes, because that+your fluffspeak+slow burn emotional is a diamond in the rough.

2 Likes

same like i understand everything created is to fuck with fluffies but like if someone owns a fluffy and actually love them but have a litterpal to eat their shit is something i find weird,