Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 23 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

Raspberry and the mare sobbed as the babies stumbled around playing their little game of tag. Sky was prepped against the litterbox. I pet the top of Sky’s head which made him smile in his sleep. This would be the last peace he would have in his dreams.

“Mmmm Sky wub petsies. Wan hug-”, Sky began and then started to hyperventilate, unable to form a word.

“Glad you’re up. It’s time to start!”

I stood up while he stared forward, trying to scream but unable to. The mare had her eyes closed sobbing as I walked towards her. She didn’t see as I stood next to her and picked her up.

“Huuuu dis am munstah house. Dis housie am ba fo fwuffies huuhuu- SCREEEE NU! NU DADDEH PWEASE NU DU NUFFIN FWUFFY NU WAN!”, She squealed as I grabbed her by the box and carried her to Sky who had his head down on the floor now.

“Don’t be scared! I’m not going to do anything!”, I said placing her down in front of Sky, her ass pointing towards his face.

“Huuuhuuuuhuuuu pwease daddeh! Dis am nu wite! Fwuffy nu wan du ba poopies! Wan du gud poopies in wittabox! Pwease hewp fwuffy du gud poopies huuhuuu!”, the mare cried

“This is what good poopies are now. I will set you in front of Sky twice a day and you will do your business. Sky will eat all of it and lick you clean. When he’s done I will put you back.”

“Huuuu nu! Nu wiww du poopies on fwuffy! Daddeh am munstah huuhuuuu dis am ba housie fo fwuffies huuhuu! Wai du dis tu fwuffies huuhuuu am nu fo huwties an saddies huuhuuuhuuu! Wai am daddeh munstah!”

“Well, I guess you’ll just sit there forever then.”

“Nu! Nu keeb fwuffy hewe huuhuuu nu weave fwuffy! Nee gu poopies su ba huuhuuuu Daddeh nu hewp fwuffy sinc wast bwite time huuhuuu! Gun du ba poopies huuhuu NU WAN DU BA POOPIES!”

She whined as Sky had his head on the floor, gently sobbing. He hadn’t noticed she was in front of him yet. He was so absorbed in his own hell.

“W-wa am nu weggie mawe duin? How ged in fwon ob fwuffy? W-wai nu wook ad fwuffy? N-n-n-u pw-pwease! NU! Daddeh bwing mawe tu du poopies in fwuffy mouf huuhuuuhuuuu! Pwease enfie mawe! Nu du poopies! Dey am ba fo Sky! Nu wike poopies!”, Sky cried out.

“DADDEH! HEWP FWUFFY! GUN DU BA POOPIES ON FWUFFY! HEWP HUUUHUUUHUUUUU! NU WAN NU WAN!”, the mare cried.

“You won’t be able to hold it forever. This is Sky’s job now. He is your litter box and will always be! It’s just how it is.”, I said as Sky cried and the mare sobbed while trying not to shit herself.

“P-puhwease daddeh… f-f-fw-fwuffy nee-fwuffy nee gu poopies s-s-su ba huuuuuuu. Hab wowstest tummeh owies.”

“Then go.”

“HUUUUUU s-s-sowwy Sky huuuu b-b-ba po-poopies huuuu!”, she whined as she defecated.

Sky had his head up and eyes closed as he ‘huuhuued’. He opened his eyes when he heard her start to go. A piece of poop slowly came out about half-way and she farted it the rest of the way out, crying the whole time. By the time the first piece of shit came out of her Sky already had his head down, sobbing. The poop would fall on the top of his head or next to him, flattening out as it hit. The rest would pile on his head like a small shitty hat.

“No, those are good poopies! Good fluffy! Let’s get you back to your spot!”

“A-am gud fwuffy? Da-daddeh wub fwuffy?”

“Don’t push it. You did good poopies and that’s it.”

I put her down and angled her so she could see what she did to Sky. He was still crying, not yet seeing the mess around him but definitely feeling it on his head. The mare held a look of horror on her face, knowing she was at the mercy of who made this happen. Sky began to open his eyes and look around.

“Huuu wa habben? Nu smeww pwetty huuhuuuhuuuuu! Feew poopies on thinkie pwace huuhuuuu! NEE CWEANIES NEE HUGGIES NEE WUB HUUHUUU! NU NEE POOPIES NU AM FO FWUFFY!”

“They are for you, Sky. This is what you do now. Now shake that shit off your head and do your job.”

Sky whined a bit more and moved his head to the left, letting the poop fall to the side. He cried even harder when he saw how much it was.

“HUUUUU NU CAN NUM NU CAN! FWUFFIES NU FO NUMMIN POOPIES! NUFFIN FO NUMMIN POOPIES! HUUUU GUD POOPIES AM FO WITTABOX! SKY NU WAN BE WITTABOXIE NU MO! WEARN WESSON!”

“I believe you have learned your lesson. It is unfortunate that the punishment for what you did is a life sentence. You made a mistake and now it is time to own up to it and accept your punishment.”

“SKY SU SOWWY HUUUUU! SKY NEBA DU GAIN NEBA GAIN! JUS ONE MO CHANCIE! SKY NU CAN DU DIS FO AWW FO’EBAS! AM STIWW WIDDLE FWUFFY! STIWW HAB SU MANY FO’EBAS!”

“No. Raspberry! Here, boy!”

“JUS WET FWUFFY GU, DADDEH! WATHEW BE AWONE OU’SI! TAK TU SHEWTEW! TAK TU NYU DADDEH! NU KEEB FWUFFY FO WITTABOX HUUUHUUU! FWUFFY AM FO WUN AN PWAY! FO HEAWT HAPPIESS AN WUB! FO HUGGIES HUUU MISS HUGGIES! SKY WUB AWW DOSE TINGS! SKY NU WUB POOPIES HUUHUUU!”

“Yes you do. Raspberry! Come here, boy, it’s OK!”, I said as Raspberry sat in shock while looking at Sky.

“Y-yiss, daddeh. Wasbewwy cumin.”, Raspberry said quietly and slowly shuffled over to Sky and I.

Sky was still screaming and crying over the shit next to him. The babies were all bundled together, crying and hugging. The ‘bestest baby’ had still not been seen by any fluffy yet. The bestest was peeping and chirping, its eyes yet to have opened. The noise in the room was chaotic and began to make me sick. The noise or the shit, I’m not sure.

“W-w-wa daddeh nee fwom Wasbewwy, daddeh?”, he said, sitting proper at my feet.

“Do you need to go poopies or peepees?”

N-nu! W-Wasbewwy nu nee tu gu poopies wite nao.”

“That’s OK! Did you get what was going on earlier? You know ‘good poopies go in the fluffy’?”

“W-wai fwuffies hab tu ose Sky fo wittaboxie? I-id am nu wite! S-sowwy daddeh huuhuuu. Nu mean be meanie! Huuuuhuuuuu Wasbewwy wan du gud poopies an peepees in wittaboxie! Wan cobew wit witta an dank daddeh fo cweanies! Sky nu hab tu num poopies!”

“Yes he does, Raspberry. It’s what he has to do because he broke a major rule. When you break major rules repeatedly punishments become worse and more permanent. Sky is a very bad fluffy. He deserves everything happening to him right now. I know you agree, Raspberry. I am sorry I wasn’t able to do anything at the time but he didn’t break any rules warranting a punishment like this.” I said while Raspberry looked up at me with sad eyes welling with tears.

“D-daddeh knu wa Sky du tu Wasbewwy? Wasbewwy teww daddeh! Daddeh knu Sky du ba fing wit Wasbewwy an nu du nuffin? HUUUUHUUUU DADDEH NU PWOTEC FWUFFY! NU GIB FWUFFIES WA DEY NEE MOSSESS! DADDEH AM- DA-DADDEH AM-!”

“Rasberry! Don’t you say it! Who took care of you from a little baby and loved you all those months? I gave you everything! You have a home and an enfie mare and a new friend and you still whine! All I do is give! Just like those babies I gave you! I feed you and clean you! I make sure you don’t live in a shit filled safe room! Now what were you saying?”

“D-da-daddeh am- daddeh… HUUHUUU DADDEH AM BESSESS HUUU! WASBEWWY WUB BESSESS DADDEH! WASBEWWY NUFFIN WITOU DADDEH!”, he cried as he scooted towards me and hugged my leg.

“That’s what I thought. So what are you going to do when you need to make poopies or peepees?”

Sky had been sobbing the whole time, occasionally moving his head towards the poop pile and gagging before he could get close. He had stopped suddenly when he heard me ask Raspberry what he needs to do when he’s gotta go. He looked sadly at Raspberry, hoping to hear he wouldn’t be a toilet anymore. It was worse.

“W-Wasbewwy nee tu… nee tu gu poopies, daddeh.”

“You know what to do, little guy!”

When Raspberry spoke Sky screamed out ‘NUUHUUHUUU’ knowing there would always be more poop to eat. Raspberry looked at Sky as he shuffled towards him. He had gotten close and began turning around.

“S-s-sowwy Sky.”, Raspberry said, shaking.

“P-P-PWEASE ENFIE FWEN! NU DU DIS! HEWP SKY! SKY NU WAN NU POOPIES! JUS WAN WUB! PWEASE DON DU DIS TU BESSESS SKY HUUHUU!”

“Huuhuuuuhuuuuuuu gud poopies! Gud poopies wahhhhh! Nu feew wite! Feew ba huuhuuu!”

Raspberry had managed to get closer with not being in a box. His butt was right in Sky’s face. Sky couldn’t do much to avoid it, his head pulled back far and unable to turn much. Sky couldn’t close his mouth because of his constant sobbing. Raspberry began. The first few pieces of poop landed on Sky’s face. The last one went directly in his mouth, perfectly sliding down his tongue and his throat.

“NUUU WIKE POOOPPPIEESS! FWUFFY NU PWETTY NU MO! NU WAN BE POOPIE FWUFFY HUU-HACK GAG NUUUUHUUUUUU WAI POOPIE GU IN TUMMEH HUUUU! NU WEADY YED!”

“Huuuuhuuuu sowwy Sky! Nu wan bu hab tu!”, Raspberry said, turning around and facing sky, walking towards him to embrace in a hug.

“Raspberry! No huggies for the litter box!”

“S-sowwy daddeh huuhuuuhuuuhuuuu!”, he cried and galloped over to me, pushing his head into my leg for comfort.

“It’s OK. Never give the litter box a hug or kiss or anything, though. It’s only for poopies.”

“B-bu fwuffies nee huggies an kissies an wub! Nee skettis an kibbew an miwkies! Fwuffies nu can onwy num poopies, can dey?”

“Yes, but only certain fluffies. Sky is one of those fluffies. He will survive on poopies and peepees alone. Now go play with the babies, they are terrified but don’t know why yet. Make sure they don’t know what’s wrong because nothing is wrong.”

“O-otay, daddeh. Wasbewwy wiww du bessess.”, he said, walking toward the shivering, wet pile of fluffies.

“Alright, Sky. Get to work.”

“N-nu can wite nao. Su many heawt saddies. Su many. Nu can tak. Wan gu backsies. Wan owd wife bak. Wai daddeh du dis fo’eba an eba? Fwuffy wan be wike ebewy odda fwuffy. Pwease. Tak poopies ‘way. Gib huggies an wub.”, he said, his eyes shut and his face drooping.

“It’s alright, you can eat them later. Just remember that I won’t be warming them up for you, haha! Anyways I guess they’ll be there when you get hungry. ‘K bye!”, I said and left the room excited for later.

31 Likes

Nah too much empathy coming from Raspberry, especially since Sky is still fucking calling him “enfie friend”. Fuuuuck Sky, he deserves this, and even worse. I hope the foals grow up to give him hell along with Raspberry.

8 Likes

Beautiful madness.

Art.

1 Like

So happy to see a new entry! This is one of my favourite series on the site!

This is fucking great.

I’m witnessing a master at work

i hope that at some point sky tries to bit blueberry`s balls or just get agresive in general,maybe that can break blueberry and make him understand how shitty is sky,as for the unnamed mare,well who can blame her she has the worst deal here right next to the pillow baby

1 Like

AAAAAAAAA YOU ARE BACK
i missed this story i thought that you left or died or went to the botton of the ocean in a submarine or something

1 Like

Hope you revisit this story some day, but even if you don’t it’s been a riot! Thanks for writing so much of it!

1 Like

Are we done with the huggy toy micro fluff?

1 Like