Unfuffiled Needs Pt 24 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

A few hours had passed and I returned to the saferoom one last time for the night. When I walked in the babies were all in a pile, cooing and hugging. One baby was playing by itself and saw the hugging pile.

“Wa? Nu! Nu hab huggies witou babbeh! Babbeh wub huggies! Howd on bwuddas an sissies! Babbeh am cumin fo huggies! Sabe huggies fo ba- w-wa am dis?”, the baby stopped by the microfluff that was left by the babies in the last fluffpile, “A-am dis pwushie toy? Ooooo su wamsies! Dis am bessess toysie fo huggies! Wub wawm pwushie! Gun gib bessess huggies aww bwite time an dawk time fo aww fo’ebas!”

He hugged it tight where he found it. His face was overcome with joy at finding a new toy to love. The micro began to cry.

“Babbeh am da wuckiess! Fin bessess t- n-nu cwy nyu toy! Nu wowwy! Babbeh gib bessess huggies tu mak heawt saddies gu way!”

As he continued to hug the micro I did a quick look around the room. Raspberry was lying down next the the pile of babies just looking at them. Sky was asleep and completely unaware that he was face down in the pile of poop he neglected to eat. The mare was sobbing and saying something.

“Wai babbeh hab heawt saddies? W-whewe am babbeh? Nu can tuwn wound! Babbeh! Cum tu mummah! Mummah hewp heawt saddies gu way! Nu cwy babbeh huuhuuu! Gib mummah biggess heawt saddies eba huuhuuu! Mummah wub babbeh! Pwease cum tu mummah! Wan hewp babbeh feew beddew!”

I walked up close and could here faint chirping. The mare began to plead with me to free her so she could save her baby. I ignored her and listened to the chirping.

“PEEP PEEP NU WIKE! BABBEH AM STUCKIES! WAN WUN WOUND CHIRP PEEP CHIRP! TUMMEH HUWTIES! NEE CHIRP PEEP MIWKIES! WAN PWAY! CHIRP NEE HUGGIES! WHEWE WUB CHIRP PEEP! BABBEH HAB SADDIES! SABE BABBEH!”

I had completely forgotten about the bestest baby. I walked around the box and saw it. It was a writhing blue lump. He was sobbing his eyes out and trying to move. His little voice barely carried further than a couple feet. I picked him up and stood behind the mare so she couldn’t see.

“CHIRP PEEP SCAWY UPSIES! NU WIKE! AM JUS WIDDEW BABBEH!”

“Don’t be scared, little guy! I’m your human daddy!”

sniff O-ou am da-daddeh? W-wub daddeh. Babbeh hab wowstest scawdies an heawt saddies. Can b-babbeh hab huggies an wub pwease? Nee nummies tuuuhuuuhuuu wowstest tummeh huwties eba!”

“I’ll give you some food. Here.”, I said, holding him to the teat of the mare who freaked out and started sobbing.

“Dank ou, daddeh. A-am bessess daddeh.”, he greedily sucked the milk out of his mother for about a minute until I pulled him away, “Dat am da bessess nummies eba! Dank ou daddeh! Wan gib bessess huggies! Wen weggies gwow fo babbeh tu hab pway an huggies?”

“When do they grow? You mean you weren’t born with them already?”

“Nu! Babbeh oben see pwaces an nu hab weggies! Twy tu mobe an wun tu bwuddas an sissies! Huuhuu CHIRP babbeh heaw dem pwayin an gibin huggies! Wan weggies tu gwow nao huuhuuuu! Daddeh pwease gib babbeh weggies su babbeh can be gud babbeh an gib bessess huggies! Nu wike tu nu hab weggies! Wan be wike odda babbehs! PEEP Pwease daddeh! Babbeh wiww be gud! Pwomise! Can hab weggies nao?”

“I’m sorry but babies are born with their legs. They don’t grow after your born. You either have them or you don’t and you don’t.”

“N-NU! B-b-babbeh nee we-CHIRP-weggies! Nee fo wun an pway! Nee fo huggies! Nee tu du bessess dancies fo daddeh!”

“Those don’t seem like very important things. It sounds like you don’t really need them anyways.”

“Nu daddeh! Babbeh weawwy nee weggies! Nee su ba! Wan be wike odda babbehs! Nu wan be diffwent! Wan pway an gib huggies wike odda babbehs! Wan dwink miwkies by sewf! Wan mobe wen babbeh wan tu! Wan gib huggies aww da time! Nu wike tu be stuckies! Id am scawy! Nee tu mobe! Nee tu pway! NEE TU GIB HUGGIES HUUUPEEPCHIRPHUUUHUUCHIRP!”

“Looks like no tail either. You just don’t got anything a normal baby does!”

“NUUUHUUUUHUUU! NEE TAIW! NEE FO WAGGIN! NEE TU SHOW HEAWT HAPPIESS! NEE FO CUDDEWS AN BEIN CUTE! WAN BE PWETTY BABBEH FO DADDEH! NU CAN BE PWETTY WITOU WEGGIES AN TAIW HUUCHIRPEEP!”

“It’s OK! Fluffies only need those things out in the wild, really. You need to attract an owner or survive in the city. When you have a human dad or mom you don’t need anything! There is no danger and you have someone caring for your every need. The best part? You don’t have to move a hoof!”

“w-w-w-w-WAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHH! BU BABBEH WAN MOBE ON OWN! WAN GED MIWKIES BY SEWF! WAN MAK GUD POOPIES WITOU HEWP! WAN BE GUD BABBEH! WAN WUN AN PWAY! WAN WEGGIES! WAN TAIW!”

“I guess they didn’t want you. Now, since you sound like a whining fan at standing height I’m just gonna leave you where I found ya! I’ll be back to move you before feeding time so the normals don’t have to look at you.”

He let out small peeps and chirps through sniffles as he looked up at me. He was just too small to process all the horror being beamed into his skull.

“n-nu wike.”

“Sorry, what was that?”

“N-nu w-wike! NU WIKE! BABBEH NU WIKE HUHUUU! STAY WIT BABBEH! NU WEAVE AWW AWONE! BABBEH HAB WOWSTEST SCAWDIES EBA! NU WAN BE AWONE GAIN!”

“Huh, must have been the wind.”, I said and walked away.

“Huuhuuuhuuuuuuu whewe babbeh! Wa habben munstah daddeh! Wa munstah daddeh du tu babbeh! Wai babbeh hab wowstest scawdies! Wai gib babbeh miwkies witou tewwin mummah! Mummah hab wowstest miwkie pwace huwties nao! Wai babbeh stiww hab saddies! WAI! WA MUNSTAH DADDEH DU TU BABBEH HUUHUUU AM JUST WIDDEW BABBEH! BABBEH AM GUD! WAAAHHHHH! WAI HAB MUNSTAH DADDEH! WAI HAB WEGGIE BOX! WAI DIS HABBEN TU PWETTY MUMMAH! HAB BESSESS BABBEHS AN STIWW STUCKIES! WAN BE AD FWUFFY STOWE GAIN! WATHER BE NU WEGGIE FWUFFY! NU WIKE WEGGIE BOX! NU WIKE MUNSTAH DADDEH! GIB BABBEH TU MUMMAH! PWEASE MUNSTAH DADDEH! PWEASE GIB BABBEH! TUU MANY HEAWT SADDIESS! MUMMAH NU FEEW GUD HUUUUHUUUU! PWEASE HUUUU FWUFFY AM SICKIES! PWEASE BE GUD DADDEH! JUS DIS ONCE! NEBA WAN NUFFIN GAIN! JUST GIB MUMMAH BABBEH! BABBEH NEE MUMMAH! M-MUMMAH NEE BA-BABBEH HUUUHUUHUUUU!”

I simply ignored her. The crying got to the babies who all crawled together and cried. Raspberry wrapped himself around them and spoke gently to them.

“Nu cwy babbehs! Daddeh nu huwt pwetty babbehs! Onwy ba fwuffies hab heawt saddies. Nu cwy. Wasbewwy wiww be bessess daddeh fo aww babbehs.”

Sky had woken up from the screaming and instantly noticed that he was face first in a big pile of poopies.

“NUUHUUUUHUUUUUU! GWOSS! SKY NU WIKE! POOPIES AM ON PWETTY FACE! NEE CWEANIES! WAN BE GUD FWUFFY GAIN! WAN HAB BESSESS CWEANIES AN WAWMESS DWYSIES! WAN WUB GAIN! WAN WUB! WAI NU WUB EBA GAIN! FWUFFIES NEE WUB AN HUGGIES! NU CAN WIVE WIT JUS POOPIES!”

“I see you’re already getting to work! That’s a good boy!”

“A-am bessess boy huuhuuuhuuu! Wan be bessess fo daddeh! Wiww be bessess su ged huggies gain! Num aww poopies fo wub huuhuuuuu!”

“That’s not how it works. You sound like you’re making demands and that doesn’t work here. No huggies ever means NO HUGGIES EVER! If you want to believe I love you that’s fine but I don’t. Whatever it takes to get you to eat those poopies I will do but no huggies for doing your job.”

“B-bu Sky nu wike nu mo! Neba wike poopies! Wai daddeh nu gib wub? Fwuffies nee wub tu be big an stwong! Nee fo heawt happiess an tu feew wub! F-fwuffies am nu fo dis! Nu fo nu pwetty smewws awways! Nu wike numming poopies! Nu taste pwetty! Nee pwetty smewws an pwetty tastin nummies! Pwease daddeh! Pwease wub fwuffy gain! Nu du dis tu pwetty fwuffy! Sky wiww be gud boy! Dis am tuu muchies fo fwuffy! Pwease!”

“Well… OK!”, I said, reaching for the clasp that locks the fluffy in place.

GASP WEAWWY?!?! DA-DADDEH BE GUD TU FWUFFY GAIN?!?! WUB SKY AN GIB HUGGIES?!?! HUUHUUUU DANK OU DADDEH! SKY BEWEAVED DADDEH AM MUNSTAH BU AM STIWW BESSESS DADDEH! BESSESS DADDEH STIWW WUB SKY! GUN HAB BESSESS PWAY TIME WIT BABBEHS DEN GUN SHOW BABBEHS SKYS BESSESS DANCIES! SKY GUN GIB BESSESS SPESHUL HUGGIES TU ENFIE FWEN! GUN HAB BESSESS CUDDEWS WIT DADDEH AN BESSESS SWEEPIES WIT BABBEHS IN WAWM FWUFFY BED!”

“Alright, you talk too much. Imagine how much you’d talk if you were free with the other fluffies. Nightmare.”, I said, pulling my hand back.

“N-nu daddeh.”, he said, his voice low an defeated, “S-stiww wub… daddeh. W-wan huggies a-an cuddews. Sky n-nee cweanies an an an… BUUUHUUUUHUUUUUU WAAAHHHHHH NUUUUUHUUUHUUUUU WAI HUUUHUUUU NU! NU DIS AM NU WEAL! DIS AM NU WA HABBEN TU SKY! SKY AM GUD FWUFFY! SKY NU DESEWBE DIS! WAI NU WUN FWOM DADDEH AD FWUFFY STOWE?! WAI NU SEE DADDEH AN WUN WAY?! WAI NU WISTEN TU ODDA FWUFFIES! DEY AWW SAY HOOMANS AM MUNSTAHS! DADDEH TWICKED SKY! DADDEH AM MUNSTAH JUS WIKE EBEWY HOOMAN! HUUHUUU FWUFFIES JUS WAN HUGGIES AN WUB! WAN HEAWT HAPPIESS AN CUDDEWS! WAN TU PWAY AN HAB FUNSIES! WAI SKY NEBA DU DAT GAIN?! SKY WAN WUN AN PWAY! WAN GIB HUGGIES! NEBA CAN DU GAIN HUUUHUUUUUU!”

“Yeah, you’re a poopie nummer til the day you go forever sleepies.”

“J-jsniff-jus a poopie numma. S-sky am onwy fo nummin poopies. Onwy fo nu pwetty smewws an wowstest tasties. Sky neba hab heawt happiess gain. Jus poopies numma fo munstah hoomans odda fwuffies. W-wai wub odda fwuffies an nu Sky? S-Sky nu unnersand. C-c-can Sky… t-t-twade pwaces? M-maybe w-w-wit Wasbewwy? Sky can be bessess daddeh! Sky am beddew dan Wasbewwy ad bein daddeh fo pwetty babbehs! Wan hug babbehs gain! Wan dewe wub! Wan pway wit babbehs gain! PWEASE!”

“How dare you. Seriously. You’re right. You don’t deserve this. You deserve to go forever sleepies right now but I’m a nice monster. Since I’m so nice I will let you live to num poopies forever and ever.”

“S-S-SKY SOWWY DADDEH! WIWW BE BEDDEW! NU GIB FO’EBA SWEEPIES TU PWETTY WIDDEW SKY! NU GIB HUWTIES! JUS WAN TU HAB WUB GAIN! JUS WAN HUGGIES GAIN! WAN TU HAB PWETTY SMEWWS AN TASTIE NUMMIES! NU WIKE DIS! JUS WAN OU’!”

“Any chance you had at getting free at all was tossed out the window and blown up. This is it forever and I’m so tired of you trying to plead your way out. I get it’s the only thing you can do but stop! You aren’t going to get to me or anything. I’m done with it. Goodnight, litterbox.”

I got up and walked towards Raspberry. Sky cried about not wanting to be called a litterbox and wanting to be let go. Raspberry looked up at me as I approached.

“H-hewwo, daddeh. Wasbewwy am takin gud cawe ob babbehs wike daddeh said! Dey am da bessess an su pwetty! Dank ou fo babbehs daddeh! Wasbewwy wub dem aww!”

“I’m glad you are taking a liking to them. Have you taken them to the, you know?”, I said, jutting my thumb in the direction of Sky.

“Nu, daddeh. Babbehs nu nee tu gu yed. B-babbeh? Du babbehs nee tu mak gud poopies ow peepees?”

The babies lifted their heads and peeped and chirped. They all rolled away from each other and laughed as they got up. They all said yes, they did have to make good poopies.

“Awight babbehs. Fowwow Wasbewwy. Gun show babbehs whewe tu mak gud poopies!”

He proudly walked to a sobbing Sky as his babies followed close behind. Some stumbled and some fell. Some got multiple hugs along the way and some tried to keep up with Raspberry. Raspberry sat next to Sky and happily waited for them to make their way. Once they did he began to explain and Sky took notice.

“Otay babbehs! Dis am da wittabox! Wen fwuffies nee tu mak gud poopies dey nee tu cum hewe an say ‘Hewwo Wittabox’”

“Hewwo Wittabox!”, all the babies said as they giggled and smiled.

“Den say ‘Fwuffy nee tu gu poopies! Pwease oben fo fwuffy!’”

“N-nuhuuhuuuu! Nu babbehs! Wai bwing babbehs tu Sky? Jus gib heawt saddies! Wan pway wit babbehs du muchies! Wan gib huggies!”, Sky cried.

“Nu wittaboxie. Nee tu be gud fo babbehs. Nu wan tu scawe babbehs fwom wittabox. Dey nee tu wearn whewe tu mak gud poopies an peepees.”

“Dat nu am Sky! Sky am nu fo poopies an peepees! Fo wub an huggies!”

“S-sowwy Sky bu babbehs nee tu gu poopies nao! Ou am onwy pwace fo gud poopies! Pwease oben moufsie su babbehs can be gud!”

“NUUU! PWEASE! SABE SKY! SKY NU WAN! PWEASE ENFIE FWEN! SABE SKY FWOM DIS HOWWIBEW PWACE!”

B-bu daddeh say Sky hab tu num poopies nao. D-daddeh am awways wite. Awways knu wa bessess fo fwuffies. Pwease?”

“NU! NU WIWW NUM POOPIES NU MOWE! WIWW STAWVE! NU WIKE NYU WIFE! NU NUM TIL OWD WIFE BAK!”

“B-babbehs nee tu gu nao! Nu wan babbehs tu be ba! Pwease Sky! Dey am Skys babbehs! Nu wub babbehs? Wan babbehs tu be ba babbehs?”

“NU GUN NUM POOPIES EBA GAIN!”

“O-ou am onwy pwace fo gud poopies! Ou nu can du dis huuuhuuuu! Babbehs gun be ba! Gun ged punissed! Dey am tuu widdew fo daddehs punissmend! Wook ad ou! Nu wan babbehs tu be wike Sky!”

“NU CAWE! SKY NU WAN NUM!”

“HUUHUUUU DADDEH AM WITE! SKY AM DA WOWSTEST! FIWST GIB BA HUGGIES AN BE MEANIE TU BABBEHS! NUUUUHUUUHUUUU! SKY NEE TU NUM! BABBEHS NEE TU GU NAO!”

“NU!”

“OU NU WIKE BABBEHS! OU AM WOWSTEST DADDEH! OU DESEWBE TU BE WITTABOXIE! NU DESEWBE WUB OW HUGGIES! OU AM WOWSTEST FWUFFY!”

After that Raspberry did something unbelievable.

“GIB SOWWY HOOFSIES TU BIGGESS MEANIE!”

Raspberry got on his hind legs and straightened himself as much as he could. He than came down with more force than I thought possible for a fluffy. His hooves smashed into Sky’s head. Sky cried hard and begged to not be hurt anymore. Raspberry didn’t listen and performed the same procedure another three times.

“HUUUHUUUUHUUUUU OWIES! BIGGESS OWCHIES EBA! WAI HUWT SKY?! JUS WAN BE GUD FWUFFY! JUS WAN HUGGIES AN WUB! WAI HUUHUUUU!”

“Oben moufsie fo babbehs! NAO!”

“HUUHUUUU OTAY OTAY! SKY SOWWY! WIWW WIWW B-BE G-G-GUD W-W-W-WITTABOX HUUHUUUHUUUUU!”

As if nothing happened Raspberry turned around to the babies who were shaking and hugging.

“Id am otay nao! Nu wowwy babbehs! Wittaboxie am weady fo poopies nao!”, he said as he walked up to them and hugged them all.

“Ba-babbeh PEEP nee gu weawwy ba! Can babbeh gu fiwst?”

“Ob couwse babbeh! Cum wit Wasbewwy su ou can see how!”

The baby looked nervous as it walked with Raspberry towards the poop covered face of a battered fluffy. It didn’t seem nervous about anything but not being able to do good poopies right. It watched Raspberry the whole way making sure not to miss any important detail.

“Am gun hewp babbeh wit poopies da fiwst time! Babbeh gun hab tu wearn su can mak poopies witou hewp!”

Raspberry grabbed the baby and lifted it up slightly, pushing its butt right against Skys face.

“C-can babbeh gu poopies nao?”

“Nu babbeh. Wa Wasbewwy teww babbeh?”

Gasp Babbeh knu! B-babbeh nee tu gu poopies! Pwease oben moufsie fo babbeh!”

Sky tried to keep his mouth open as he sobbed and Raspberry held on tighter to the baby.

“Otay babbeh! Ou can gu poopies nao!”, Raspberry said, smiling at the nervous baby.

“O-otay. G-gud poopies!”

It’s so much worse from a baby. It’s just milk that has sat in their guts as they run around and play. A creamy liquid that I chose believe was chocolate milk completely covered Skys face. His whole head shook and he tried to whine but started gagging instead.

“GUD BABBEH! OU MADE DA BESSESS POOPIES! WUB OU SU MUCHIES!”, Raspberry said as he hugged the smiling and laughing babbeh.

“YAAYYY BABBEH AM GUD! ID AM SU EASY TU BE GUD BABBEH! GUN MAK GUD POOPIES EBEWY TIME!”, it said as Raspberry sat him down.

“Gu bak tu bwuddas an sissies an teww dem tu cum hewe! Dey aww nee tu gu poopies!”

“W-Wasbewwy. Pwease. G-gib Sky cweanies. Di-dis am tuu muchies. N-nu smeww pwetty. Taste eben wowstew. Nu hab nummies fo sickie wawas. Nu wan scawy nu wawa sickies. Nu wike. Pwease. Nu mowe poopies.”

“Wittabox stiww nee huwties!”, Raspberry said and walked to Sky and smacked his hoof into his head a few time, careful to not touch the fresh poop.

“NU PWEASE! ONWY FO WUB! NU FO HUWTIES! NU FO ANY OB DIS! PWEASE ENFIE FWEN!”

“WASBEWWY AM NU ENFIE FWEN! WASBEWWY AM GUD STAWWION! GIB WOWSTEST HUWTIES TU MEANIE FWUFFY! OU AM DA WOWSTEST! NU WIKE OU! NEBA WIKE OU!”, he said as he continued to smack Sky in the head, not caring about the poop anymore.

“WOWSTEST OWIES! SU MANY OUCHIES! NU WIKE! PWEASE STAWP! WIWW BE BEDDEW! WIWW NUM POOPIES! WIWW BE GUD FWUFFY! NU BE MEANIE NU MOWE HUUHUUUU!”

“Wasbewwy onwy stawp su babbehs can du poopies! Am nu dun wit ou! Am gun gib ou wowstest huwties ebewyday! Ou desewbe ebewyting! Nao oben moufsie fo babbehs! Dey am awmoss hewe!”

Raspberry happily turned around to greet the babies and teach them about the litterbox. Sky couldn’t do much but whine with his mouth open. Whether or not it was open on purpose or because he was sobbing I don’t know. I do know he was so absorbed in himself he didn’t even notice the first few shits flying into his face and splashing on his tongue.

I left the room as the babies who finished cheered and Raspberry explained the process to the last baby. The mare was still sobbing and trying to turn around. The micro was still in the same place. All was well in the safe room. Tomorrow couldn’t come fast enough.

32 Likes

I think you cause more suffering without hardly touching the fluffies than any violent abuser out there. Missed this, thank you

4 Likes

Raspberry is turning out to be kinda based, karma is really comming full circle for SKY im hoping raspberry can keep this immaculate streak up because if he slips up its a fine line between bestest and… well everyone else in this case.

The mawe really has the raw end of the deal, i dont think shes had a moment in the owners good books yet, tbh im kinda surprised she hasnt entered a wan-die loop (although i have a feeling giving how much these fluffs has endured so far maybe this author doesnt have “Wan-die loops” in his headcannon) could be wrong.

3 Likes

the absolute NERVE of this mf

3 Likes

Since the foal doesn’t have legs they’re always crouched, putting them in stealth mode. Sneak increased to 56!

3 Likes

the mare want to care for his children,and she probably still remember the love she had at the park

always love this series