Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 4 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

“Am gud fwuffy. Pwease wet ou ob weggie box. Wan gib nyu daddeh huggies.”, my new adopted fluffy cried softly. I had her buckled in the passenger seat with her face pointing towards me. She had been looking at me the whole trip. Enamored with her “nyu daddeh” and sad that her life would had ended up the same with or without me.

“Sorry, honey.”, I said trying to calm her down for the rest of the ride, “I know you’re a good fluffy. That’s why I chose you but it’s safer you stay in the box until we get home.”

“Fwuffy be safe! Fwuffy pwomise! Been in box su meny fo’ebas huhuhu! Wearn tu wak an ged pu in weggie box huuuuhuuuu! Neba gib huggies neba pway bwockies neba hab wub huhuuuuhuuuu! Fwuffy wub nyu daddeh su muchies pwease wet ou ob wegggie box huuuuhuuuu!”

I wondered why they would keep a fluffy in a “Weggie Box” for so long but didn’t really care. Found at 2 weeks with other baby fluffies next to the pet stores trash can my new girl was put in a box made for restless babbies to prevent them running all day and night. She never even got to use her legs for anything other than kicking against air while watching all the other fluffies just like her enjoy their lives with no box. While she would kick around and cry the others would hug each other and run and play. She could join if she could just get out of the box.

“Just calm down. We are almost home and I’ll get you nice and clean and you can see your new safe room. If you’re extra good you might even get ‘skettis’.”

“Sk-skettis?”, She whimpered, “Fwuffy w-wub skettis.”

“Then I need you to be extra good. No more crying or begging or anything. Just stay quiet for the rest of the ride and I’ll get you sketti.”

She was still looking up at me. I heard her give a few ‘peeps’ and ‘chirps’ and looked over at her with raised eyebrows. She slowly put her head down and was silent for the rest of the trip.

“PW-PWEASE NU WEAVE FWUFFY HUUUUHUUUU!”, she cried as I opened the car door to get out.

“Calm down, remember what I said? Let me get out so I can get you out of your side.”

“O-otay daddeh. Su sowwy.”

I opened the car door on her side and reached down to pick her up. A glimmer of hope, a slight smile and a shine to her fur all washed away as soon as it came when I grabbed her by the box and brought her inside. At least she stayed quiet.

I had her going face first into the house so she could see all her surroundings that she would never explore. She gasp and made a couple ‘oooos’ and ‘aaahhhhs’ as I carried her to my bathroom. I set her box down on the toilet seat while I started the bath.

“W-w-wawa ba fo fwuffies. Daddeh nu pu fwuffy in wawa? Pwease wet wun an pway! Wub nyu daddeh wub nyu housie! Wan gib daddeh bigges huggies”, She cheered swaying left to right in the box.

“I have to clean you before I let you loose. I told you that you’d be taking a bath first thing. Don’t worry about the water. Daddy would never do anything to hurt you and Daddy always knows whats best for my little fluffy.”

“Otay daddeh. I twust ou tu take cawe ob me. Pwease nu wet fwuffy dwown.”, she said with tears filling her eyes.

“I promise”, I said reaching for her. She never lost hope. Even after being lifted box first since she could walk she still had hope I would pick her up and I did.

She gasped and looked down. I had her held in both hands just under her front hooves which she lifted up high.

“YAAAAAYYYYY! CAN SEE WEGGIES! CAN MOBE DEM AWW AWOWND! NO MEANIE BOX GIBBING WEGGIES HUWTIES! SU MANY HEAWT HAPPIES! WAN GIB HUGGIES TU DADDEH! GIB BESSES HU- D-DADDEHHHHH STAHP PWEASE!”, Her elation quickly turned to horror as I slowly (and somewhat maliciously) lowered her into the bath. She kicked all of her leggies around as I did so to no avail. I let go of her in the water.

She cried and pleaded but I couldn’t be stopped. She kicked vigorously in the water. It was almost like she was trying to drown but no matter what stayed above water.

“DADDEH SABE FWUFFY! NU WIKE WAWA PWACE HUHUHU! WATHER BE IN WEGGIE BOX HUHUHU!”, it cried. How could this possibly be worse than the box? The holes are barely cut to fit the leg and she can actually move around. Maybe I was wrong about fluffies. Maybe they all are just crybaby beggers.

“Alright get over here.”, I said reaching across the bath where she had gotten herself.

“SCREEEEEEE WAWA BA WAWA BA! PWEASE UPSIES UPSIES DADDEH!”

“Calm down I need to clean you.”, this was going to suck

She kicked around and wailed all for nothing. No harder to handle than a vibrating phone. I scrubbed her fur down and and washed her off before wrapping her in a towel and quickly drying her off. I pulled the towel away as I held her in my arm. Her green fluff and brown mane had given way to a beautiful bright yellow coat and dark orange mane.

“There how is that?”, I said cradling her in both arms now

“Su scawy bu daddeh ma’ beddur. Neba hab cweanies befo. Dank ou daddeh wub ou su muchies!” she said starting to cry. She began to lean towards me as I held her to hug me and I quickly pulled her away.

“Fwuffy wan gib daddeh bigges hugg- b-b-bu daddeh… wai daddeh.”, she was so happy in that moment. Her cute smiling-thru-the-tears face and outstretched arms all dropped mid sentence as she was perfectly placed back into the “Weggie Box”. I was more shocked by the lack of reaction but it’s been quite a roller coaster for her today and its not even noon.

“You’re a weggie box fluffy. Thats what I adopted. Daddy loves you so much he can hardly stand it but you aren’t for me. Let me introduce you to your new friend. Your new ‘speshul fwen’.”

36 Likes

This is delightful. She knowing she has weggies but being unable to get off the box by herself and her daddy taking her off just for a moment and leaving her back in the box. Perfection!

4 Likes

Right? I love the explanation of “you are a weggie box fluffy” like that’s just a law of nature and nothing can be done about it lmao.

2 Likes