Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 6 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

It had been 9 hours. The sun was setting and I could STILL hear whining from outside the saferoom. I’d check on them once more before going to sleep. I grabbed the bag of kibble I keep next to the door and walked in.

“Huhuhuuuu.” Raspberry cried, “Nu-nu stick nu cum back huuuuhuuuu. Fwuffy nu can fin. Wiww daddeh pwease hewp fin nu-nu stick? Nee fo speshul fwen huhuhu.”

“Which fluffy?” I asked sarcastically.

“HUUUHUUU WASBEWWY HUUUHUUU WASBEWWY NU-NU STICK GU BYE-BYE HUUUHUUU! WAN NU-NU STICK BAK HUUUU!”

“Well, you don’t need your “no-no stick” for your special friend. I get that you want it but you’ll have to get used to it being gone until it comes back. IF it comes back.”

“Huhuuuuu. Wan nu-nu stick. Nu mean tu wose. Wai wun way nu-nu stick? Nu mean to mak angwy.”

I filled his bowl with kibble while he sobbed on the floor. He began to calm down and walk over to the bowl.

“Fank ou, daddeh. Wub ou su muchies.”, he said with no fanfare, “Can Wasbewwy hab huggies pwease huhu. Wasbewwy nee wub an huggies.”

I walked away towards the mare. He did not follow me and just started crying while he ate. The mare was sniffling and letting out sad moans. I took a bowl and put it in front of her.

“D-d-daddeh? C-can fwuffy sweep wit ou did dawk time? Fwuffy scawed ob dawkies witou weggies. Or mayba daddeh wet fwuffy ou ob weggie box and wet sweep on sabewoom fwoor? Pwease fwuffy nu wan be in weggie box nu mo. Awways heawt saddies neba hapiess. Wan daddeh’s wub an huggies. Pwease daddeh, wub fwuffy huuuhuuu.”

Without speaking I filled the bowl with kibble. She looked at it with some excitement.

“N-nummies?! Nummies fo fwuffy? Pwease gib fwuffy nummies daddeh nu nummies in su many fo’ebas.”

I placed the bowl full of kibble in front of her box.

“YAAAAYYYY fwuffy su happi! Hab many nummies fo tummeh nao! Dank ou daddeh! Wub ou!”, she exclaimed reaching her head down, “Cum tu fwuffy nummies. Fwuffy hab su many tummeh hewties nee aww nummies fo feew beddow. W-wai nu nummies cum tu fwuffy? Daddeh pwease hewp, fwuffy nu can weach nummies in weggie box huuuhuuu. Su hungy nee nummies. Pwease wet ou ob meanie weggie box huuuhuuuhuuuu.”

I watched as she pleaded with the bowl, me, the food, the box, and her weggies to let her have the kibble. All would go unheard. Her tears fell into the bowl of food making it all soggy and disgusting. I could see her whole torso moving letting me know she was trying her hardest to run away from her life. To use the leggies she still has but is being denied.

“HUUUHUUU DADDEH HEWP FWUFFY HUUU! MEANIE NUMMIES NO CUM TO FWUFFY HUUUHUUU NU CAN WEACH! MEANIE TUMMEH GIB WOWSTEST HEWTIES HUUUHUUU! PWEASE DADDEH, FWUFFY WUB OU! PWEASE WUB FWUFFY! NU WAN DIE! WAN WIVE, WAN WUN, WAN PWAY HUUUHUUU! PEEP CHIRP PEEP PEEP! DADDEH CHIRP PEEP CHIRP SABE BABBEH BABBEH NU WAN HUUHUU-PEEPCHIRP HUUHUU!”

Fuck. I just walked out while she continued. I was actually worried I broke her. What a waste of time but at least I’d still have the “Weggie Box”. She can’t see me as the bad guy so maybe she’ll still respond to me. I waited by the door for a while listening to them calm down.

“Huuuhuuu Wasbewwy nu wan huuu. Wan nu-nu stick fo enfies huuuhuuuu. Wai mawe cum nao? Wai nu-nu stick weave nao?”

“Fwuffy nu wan huuhuuu. Hate fwuffy stow neba wanna gu bak nu wan be piwwowfwuff. Fwuffy am nu piwwowfwuff. Wai nu awwowed tu use weggies? Am ba fwuffy? Huuuuhuuuuhuuuu.”

I flipped the saferoom lightswitch off and listened to them squeal.

“SCREEEEEE! FWUFFY NU WIKE DAWKIES! WEGGIES WUN WAY FWOM DAWKIES HUUUHUUUU! NEE HID FWOM DAWKIE MUNSTAH HUUUHUUU NU CAN MOBE NU WAN BE MUNSTAH NUMMIES HUUU!!”

“Huuuhuuu. Dawkies otay in sabewoom. Dawkie munstah nu ged in sabewoom. Bu see-pwaces nu wook in dawkies. Nu can wook fo nu-nu stick huuuhuuu. Whewe Wasbewwy nu-nu stick? Pwease cum back huuhuu. Nu-nu stick won fin Wasbewwy in dawkies huuuuhuuuu. Pwease huwwy bwite time.”

35 Likes

The suffering is fun.

The noise is less so.

If the severed cock is still around, I’d recommend hiding it in Raspberry’s breakfast.

12 Likes

Woah, now that there would be f’d up. Nice!
Put a wedding ring on it for a super surprise, kek
But seriously, letting him find his nu nu stick would be fun to an extend. It’s there, but nu nu stick won’t want to get back on its place. Will raspberry think the nu nu stick is angry at him and that’s why it won’t reattatch?
Either way, great read. I love it.

3 Likes

man i really love your angle in this,you could gone for the easy route and just insult,dismember and kill,but this is amazing in his own way

1 Like