Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 8 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

It took only a couple minutes for Raspberry to collect himself and being walking towards the mare. The poor girl was still trying to run towards the now dried out skettis but was tiring out.

“Wowstest tummie owwies huuuuhuuuu wan skettis huuuu wai nu skettis cum to gud fwuffy gu fwuffy desewbe skettis.” She whined unaware of my boy. He propped his front hooves on the front of the box and tried to soothe the mare.

“Id otay pwetty mawe. Nu cwy. Wasbewwy fin nu-nu stick an daddeh hewp pu bak on. Nao Wasbewwy can gib pwetty mawe all the besses enfies.” he backed off the front and made his way to the blockie stairs in the back.

“Huuuhuuu fwuffy nu wan huuu nu desewbe enfies. Nee wun an pway nu nee enfies huuuhuuuu. Wun way weggies huuuhuuu we nee to wun sabewoom am munstahwoom huuuuhuuuu su many saddies huuuhuuu.”

Raspberry was shaking as he scootched himself forward on the mare, getting himself settled and propping himself up on his front hooves on the mares back. “Gun gib besses enfies, hab besses feews with pwetty mawe, s-su cited fo gud feews wike odor fwuffys hab.”, he muttered as he moved he pelvis around. Hid dead and flaccid cock rubbed around the mare’s special place and suddenly it went in.

“YAAYYY ENFENFENFENF BESSES FEEWS ENFENFENFENFENF ENFENFEnfenf-enfenf wa- wai nu gud feews? EnfenfenfenfENFENFENFENFENF W-WAI NU GUD FEEWS HUUHUU WAI NU-NU STICK NU WOWK HUUUHUUU!” He cried falling off the mare and scrambling to his feet. He put his face in his crotch to prove that his nu-nu stick was there and when he saw it, “SCREEEEEEEEEEE DADDEH DADD-PEEP PEEP HEWP WASBEWWY WASBEWWY SCAWED HUUUHUUU CHIRP WASBEWWY NU-NU STICK NU WOWKIES PEEP! HUUUHUUUU WAI NU-NU STICK?”

I couldn’t help but laugh as he ran to my feet and desperately pawed at my leg with his front hooves. I picked him up,cradling him, and pretended to care.

“What’s wrong little guy?”

“PEEP PEEP NU-NU STICK NU WOWKIES! NU-NU STICK STIWW ANGWY AD WASBEWWY HUUUHUUU NU MEAN MAK ANGWY! NU KNU WAT DI BU BE BEDDER HUUUHUUU!”

“Yep.” I began, “I’ve seen this before. I was hoping we could avoid this but if you really want your nu-nu stick to love you again?”

“YISS HUUUhuuu wiww du anyfing for nu-nu stick huu.”

“Alright.” I said setting him down, “Eat it.”

“W-w-wah daddeh?”

“Eat your nu-nu stick and it grow back like new. Think of that nu-nu stick like a seed.”

“Da-daddeh iz awways wite huuuhuuu. Wiww num nu-nu stick su id wiww wub Wasbewwy gain. Pwease nu-nu stick pwease wowkies nao huuuhuuu.” his nu-nu stick did not respond

He lent down “huuhuuing” as he did and began to chew at his penis. I had to look away it was starting to make cringe. The entire thing was dead so him chewing on it didn’t result in any pain until he got down to the stitches.

“Huuuhuuu nu-nu stick nu tas pwetty bu du id fo nu-nu stick. Huuhuuu PEEP OWIES BIGGESS OWIES HUUHUU!”

“I know it hurts little guy.” I said covering my eyes and clenching my thighs, “But you have to get through it. I know you are a tough and brave fluffy. You can do it Raspberry!”

“”Huuhuuu fank ou daddeh. Wasbewwy am bwafess and tuffiss fwuffy. Can du dis huuhuu. Pwease nu-nu stick fwuffy am bwave bu nu wan big huwties nu mo. Pwease onwy widdewst huwties.”

He continued to chew letting out a series of peeps and chirps as he nummed away the stitches and the rest of his nu-nu stick.

“Huuuhuuu nu-nu stick am nao nummies huuuhuuu nu wan to num nu-nu stick bu nee fo nyu one huuuhuuu. Wai nu-nu stick hate Wasbewwy?”

As he rolled around on the ground and pounded his little leggies into the carpet I walked over to the mare. Her head was down and she was sobbing.

“Wai hab wive in munstahwoom huuuhuuu. Wan weggies tu wun an pway an gib daddeh huggies. Wai fwuffy nu awwowe to gib wub. Neba eben gibben chancies tu wive huuuhuuuu.”

“Hey girl!” I said quietly

“Huuu daddeh fwuffy hab su many heawt saddies. Nee huggies nee wub. Pwease wet ou ob weggie box su fwuffy can gib besses huggies an wub huuuu wet fwuffy pwove fwuffy desewbe wub huuuuhuuuu.”

“No, but I brought you some kibble.” I said grabbing the bowl of kibble that had been taunting her since yesterday and bringing it to her face.

“Huuuuhuuuu fank ou daddeh fwuffy hab su many tummy huwties huuuhuuu can fwuffy hab wub an huggies abder nummies?”

“No.” I said holding to bowl still. She started to cry again. The kibble was dried into a lump from all the tears yesterday and now it was turning back to soup as she ate.

“A-am gud fwuffy daddeh?” she asked in between bites. I did not answer causing her to cry harder. Raspberry was gently sobbing on his side on the floor tired from the mornings events. The mare finished the bowl of food so I took it and began to leave the saferoom.

“C-c-can fwuffy hab mo nummies daddeh huuuhuuuu stiww hab tummy owies. Fwuffy wub daddeh.” the mare asked

“No.” I said leaving them both to suffer alone for just a little bit.

29 Likes

Well there goes my theory of Boxie getting knocked up and getting stuck in her box.

I do wonder how long this can last, Fluffy are dumb but at a certain point they will stop listening to their owner if there’s no results

3 Likes

Yet more suffering. Hope he’s just priming the mare to actually be good so he can dump his now “tainted” fluffy

1 Like

forgot the name
again

He managed to make raspberry eat his dick anyway, kek
How long till raspberry figures out nu nu sticks don’t grow like plants? I mean, if he was smarter, he’d expect it to take weeks to grow like a plant (not that he would be smart enough to realize that’s bullshit). But this little one is as dumb as a bag of potatoes.
What else can the owner do to drag more suffering to them? I’m eager to find out

1 Like

You should consider let the mare free in the park for a day,just you and her,then give her sleepy skeetis and put her back in his place,tell her is was all a dream?
Just a sugerence i am loving this story so far but i feel like the mare deserves a little better,dumbass raspberry didnt even bother in talk to her or give her some food,he deserves all the frustration he is getting

Same,usually the fluffys that suffer the most are the most loyal eventually,plus she doesnt want to know anything about enfies or being a mummah,that makes her the ideal reeplacement