Unfuffilled Needs Pt. 10 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

I opened my car door and the mare gasped.

“Fwuffy su scawed daddeh. In caw fo su wong aww awone huuuu. Fwuffy wan daddeh huuuu.”

“Come on.”, I said starting the car, “Let’s go to the park!”

“Fwuffy fo’gah! Su cited fo pawkies! Wiww daddeh sabe fwuffy fwom weggie box? Can fwuffy wun an pway an gib huggies? Pwease daddeh fwuffy nu wike nu mobsies huuuu.”

I ignored her the whole way to the park and she whimpered the whole way. Every time I stopped the car she would lift her head to see if we had made it yet. I made sure to take the long way when I noticed. When we got there her tail started wagging and her mouth hung slightly open.

“Dis-dis am pawkies? P-pawkies su boodyful! Wook daddeh! Wook at aww da fwuffies pwayin an wunin! Dey gibben huggies tu!”, she said her voice low.

I told her to be brave while I got out of the car but she didn’t even notice me open her car door.

“Wuv da widdew babbehs! Su much spacies fo pway an wun! Su many fwu- da-daddeh? Daddeh sabe f-fwuffy?! HUUUUHUUUUU FWUFFY WUB DADDEH! KNU DADDEH WUB FWUFFY!” She began to cry as I pulled her out of the confines of the weggie prison.

I held her in my arms as she sobbed and petted her tummy. She wrapped her legs around my hand and began to suck to the tip of my middle finger. I began walking into the park looking at all the other fluffies. Some following their owners happy as can be and others were being tugged with leashes or hurriedly carried out crying by angry owners. Once we made it to the entrance of the park I set her down and she immediately collapsed onto her tummy but didn’t seem to mind.

“Fw-fwuffy am fwee? Fwuffy hab weggies? Daddeh sabe fwuffy fwom weggie box? YAAAYYYYYYY! DADDEH WUB FWUFFY FWUFFY WUB DADDEH! DU DANCIES FO DADDEH WIT WEGGIES!”, she said struggling up on her unused legs and began to bounce up and down, “WEGGIE DANCE WEGGIE DANCE FO BESSES DADDEH YAAAA-oof.”, her legs gave out again and she began to sniff the ground, “Wat am dis? Fwoor id nummies?”

She began to hesitantly reach her head down giving a couple glaces to me as she did. I merely smiled at her as she took a bite.

“Mmmmm ou’sidsies fwoor am gud nummies! Bu wan see mowe pawkies!”, she stood up wobbling around as she did and started walking into the park, “Su much tu see! Su many fwuffies su many nummies su much spacsies!”

Watching her struggle on her legs was adorable. She didn’t even seem to care or notice her weggies were different. That other fluffies could walk better and give out better hugs. She was just so happy to move again as she looked around in wonder at all the things in life she was denied.

As she wandered I walked over to a row of treat dispensers. I put a couple quarters in the “Sketti Balls” machine and put the treats in my pocket. When I looked back at my mare another fluffy walked up to her.

“Huggies, pwease?”, it said falling back on its ass and holding his front legs out.

My mare couldn’t process the request. It seemed she couldn’t shut up about huggies and now being offered one straight up she was confused.

“H-huggies?! Ou wa- YISS FWUFFY GIB HUGGIES NEE HUGGIES SU BA HUUHUUU PEEP!” she said falling clumsy on her butt an weakly reaching out her front arms. The other fluff scooted forward and they embraced.

“Nu cwy pwetty fwuffy. Fwuffy gib besses huggies mak saddies gu way.”

I stayed back while they hugged for about 3 minutes.

“Huuuu dank ou su much fo huggies huuuu fwuffy nu hab huggies fo su many fo’ebas huuu.”

“Bu fwuffies aw fo huggies? ‘our daddeh nu gib huggies?” the fluffy asked queuing me to grab my mare.

“There’s my girl!”, I said lifting her into the air,her face turning from sadness to elation,”Did you make a friend?”

“YAAYY UPSIES! Yiss daddeh fwuffy hab huggies wit nyu fwen! Huggies su gweat wiww daddeh gib fwuffy huggies?”

“We can talk about that later.” I said setting her down next to me by a bench on the edge of the park, “For right now I got you these.” I pulled a “Sketti Ball” out of my pocket and reached it down to her.

“Ooooo wat am dis, daddeh? Am nummies?”, she grabbed it gently between her teeth and began to chew, “MMMMM CWUNCHY SKETTI!! Dank ou daddeh!” I dropped the rest of them on the ground, “YAAYYYY SU MANY SKETTI TWEATS! DADDEH AM BESSES DADDEH!”

As she happily chewed the treats I looked around the park. I saw a fluffy run to it’s owner crying just to be scolded. An unlucky mare that got too close to the park edge near the trees was quietly being enfed by a feral. A fluffy crying walking around intently looking at the grass whining about loosing her pretty green baby. My daze was broken when I felt a soft wind on my legs that turned out to be my fluffy hugging my leg with a big smile on her face.

“Upsie upsie! Pwease daddeh wan upsies wit daddeh!”, she squealed. I lifted her up and set her on my lap, “Yaayyy wub be wit daddeh!”

She made a few wobbly steps on my lap and curled up in a ball. I stroked her fur as she cooed.

“Are you having a good day?”

“Yiss daddeh. Fwuffy am su happi. Knu daddeh woo sabe fwuffy fwom howwible weggie box. Wub weggies can’ way tu wun woun sabewoom an mak poopies and peepees weneba fwuffy wan an pway wif bwokies! Su many heawt happiess! Nu hab weggies sinc widdew babbeh! Am su happi!” she said quietly with her eyes closed as I continued to pet her.

“Oh no that’s not how it works.” I began, her head lifting up an focusing on me with new horror, “This is the weggie place. The park is your haven to do whatever you want until I get bored. When I do you go right back in the weggie box.”, I set her down, “Go enjoy your legs for a bit longer, my phone is about to die so we are leaving soon.”

She stood as still as she could on her weak legs and collapsed. She slowly struggled back to her feet and began to whisper and breathe hard, believing I couldn’t hear her.

“N-nu nu daddeh am akshuly munstah? Daddeh sabe fwuffy fwon weggie box munstah wai wan pu bak? W-wun weggies! Wun fwuffy way fwom daddeh daddeh am munstah! N-nu weggies pwease no gib biggess wobbews! Nee mobe nao or daddeh wiww see!”

I was looking straight at her the whole time. She would lean in all directions after a step and it just got worse. The underdeveloped legs and the newfound knowledge that eternal torment in fluffy hell would be preferable to her life worked together to turn her legs into jelly.

“NUUUU WEGGIES ID AM NU NAB TIME NEE WUN WAY NAO HUUHUU!”

“What are you doing!?”, I boomed down at her and grabbed her by the neck fluff

“SCREEEE SCAWY SCAWY NU PU FWUFFY DOW MUNSTAH DADDEH! WET FWUFFY GU FWUFFY WUN WAY AN NEBA CUM BAK! NU WAN GU BACK IN WEGGIE BOX WUB WEGGIES!”

“I’m your daddy and you’re my fluffy. You don’t get to make decisions for yourself that is my job. Is the weggie box what’s best for you, personally? Hell no. A fluffies entire personality relies on them having legs with the playing and running and of course huggies. But you still have your legs which is more than can be said for the others in the pen with you.”

“Huuuuhuuuu scawedy pooopies huuu scawedy peepees.” she whimpered out

“And we’ll have to talk about you shitting and pissing without me telling you. You’ve done OK so far but that right there is ridiculous. I’m your daddy you shouldn’t be making scaredy anything when I’m around. Let’s go back home.”, I said, still holding her by the neck letting her hang at my side.

“Huuhuuuhuuu daddeh am munstah huuu. Knu fwuffy nee weggies wai nu wet keeb? Am gud fwuffy huuhuu. Wai weggies gu sweepies when nee wun fwom munstah? Nao fwuffy gun be stuck in scawy sabewoom fo’eba huuuu.”, we made it to the car and opened the passenger side door where the weggie box waited with open holes.

“SCREEEEEE NU MUNSTAH NU PU FWUFFY BAK IN WEGGIE BOX! PWEASE MUNSTAH ID SCAWY TU NU MOBE! HAB GUD WEGGIES PWEASE WET OOS NU WAN! WEAVE AD PAWKSIES WET GU HOM WIT ODER DADDEH HUUUHUUU ANYTING BU WEGGIE BOX!”, she screamed as she flailed her tired legs as much as she could.

I stuffed each leg into its respective hole one hand while I held her against the weggie box with the other. When I was done I slammed the door and took a deep breath. She now thinks I’m a munstah. I guess I could lean into that. Make her regret hating me.

I got in the drivers seat and immediately got annoyed by her sobs. She would take sharp heavy breaths and “huuuhuuuu” it out. If she was gonna cry it was gonna be for a reason. I had her positioned toward me so I could see her face. Her eyes were shut tight as she cried so she wouldn’t anticipate me not that it would matter. I grabbed a cheap swiss army knife I keep in the center console and flipped out the metal toothpick. I began to quickly and randomly poke her with it all over. Not hard enough to break the skin but just enough to hurt like a bitch and scare the shit out of her.

“SCREEEEE NU MUNSTAH NU HUWT FWUFFY AM GUD FWUFFY NU DESEWBE OWIES HUUUHUUUU STAWP PWE-E-EASE HUUUU!” ,her tail whipped around and her legs were kicking violently in their confines. We began the journey home and the mare only wailed about the pain the whole way.

When we made it home I got out of the car to promptly ignored protests from the mare and went in alone. I wanted to see how Sky and Raspberry were getting along before I introduce the mare to the new guy. As I got closer I could her Raspberry. Screaming.

“PEEP PEEP CHIRP NU WAN NU AM MAWE AM STAWWION HAB SPESHUL WUMPS PEEP PEEP NU WIKE STAWWION ENFIES WASBEWWY NU WAN PEEP!”

29 Likes

Ah, there goes my boi Raspberry getting it in the fucking ass like the little bitch he is!
Little fuck should have thought twice before eating his cock.
I was kinda… confused as for letting the mare out the box in the park, though. But seeing the owner let her have heaven so she can taste hell further might be even more cruel.
I’m hoping to read more soon, but don’t worry, no need to rush.
Exquisite as usual, my friend. Keep it up!

9 Likes

There can be no true despair without hope, and each time she gets to run will give her that little bit more hope

3 Likes

I tought that letting her stay in the park and then make her think it was a dream was evil
But this
Ohohohohohhoh
I am glad to know that raspberry FINALLY is getting the punishment he deserved,all this started bc he wanted enfies,now he is gonna have all the enfies in the world
What are you gonna do whit the new stallion though?
Whit 2 “mares” he may start to act like an smarty,or you want to get the unnamed fluffy pregnant?AAAAAAAA I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS GOES

1 Like

It would be a problem if the mare would start to scream for help next time thought,she thinks the owner is a monster

1 Like

Deserved is, perhaps, going a bit far?
Fun, certainly!

1 Like

what they going to do is his property they cant do shit if they do i would be like stealing dude