Unity in: Bestest Nummies! (By no_sketti_on_tuesdays)

Gonna throw my hat in the ring for this. Hope you folks enjoy. @Mr_Owl Termination contract: Unity №6

Your name. Is Unity. You’re a pretty blue unicorn fluffy with a bright purple mane. In fact you’re THE BESTEST fluffy. You’re the face of FLUFFTV. The Mascot even. You receive only the bestest Nummies and are given the bestest toysies. And all you have to do is pose for a pretty pictures for the TV humans to use as their cover. Your human mummah always told you that you were bound for fame. Though you haven’t seen her for a long time.

You were in your pretty saferoom that TV Daddeh called “your dressing room”. You don’t quite know what “dressing” is but you know a saferoom when you see one. And this one’s all yours. You sit watching your favorite show on fluffTV. Bestest Nummies Foh Fwuffies. Starring YOU! You’re so pretty. You love being on TV. You get to num all the bestest nummies you want. You hear TV Daddeh talking into his talky boxie behind you.

“Yeah Jonathan we’ve already got the replacement. His first episode is on now. … No we can’t get ahold of the bitch we got Unity from but I’m sure we’ll find somewhere for him. One second Jonathan it’s on now.”
TV Daddeh says as he turns the sound up.
“Attenshin aww gud fwuffies! It am timesies FOH BESTEST NUMMIES! Wif da NYU HOSTIES!!!”
Drumroll.“… DUCKY!”
Suddenly a beige fluffy with a dark blonde mane came on screen.
“Fank ou nice fwuffy. Am Ducky. Ducky wub ta num bestest nummies!”

You can’t believe what you’re seeing. New host?
" wah?.. Daddeh!?! Why dewe dummeh fwuffy insted ob oonity?"
You ask TV Daddeh.
“That’s because you weren’t on it Unity. You can’t tell me you don’t remember not shooting an episode this week.”
He says.
“Fwuffy nu knu! Wan be on bestest Nummies. Am mascot!”
You say.
“Not anymore you’re not slick. You knew this was only temporary… Atleast I thought you did. We told your previous owner that.”
You stare at him confused.
“… Of fuckin course she didn’t tell you. Figures considering she just took the money and ran.”
He says angrily.

“Buh teebee Daddeh… Wah bou oonity?”
You ask.
“Look ya little shit don’t call me daddy. I’m you’re manager… Or I used to be. Now I’m Duckies manager. And we’re just gonna have to find ya a home. We already put the word o-BUZZ
Suddenly his phone rings.
“Talk to me Jonathan… He’ll pay how much? That’s triple what we payed for him! Take it. Tell him we’ll even bath him before we hand him over. No you’re not getting a raise!” Beep
TV Daddeh hung up.
" well well Unity. Looks like you’re going to have a new daddy. From what he’s paying it sounds like a rather wealthy daddy too. How lucky you are!"

TV Daddeh says.
“N…NYU Daddeh?.. Buh… Fwuffy wub bein mascot… Can… Can fwuffy maybee be mascot… Just foh widdwe Wongew?”
You plead as Daddeh scowls.
“Sorry kid. Doesn’t work that way. Now let’s get you to the groomer to get you all pretty for your new owner.”
Suddenly Daddeh puts you your pretty travel boxie and takes you to the groomer. You hate the groomer.
“Nuuuu nu take pwetty fwuff!”
You scream as he clips tuffs of fluff off of you. “Styling” it as Daddeh calls it.
Then he puts you in the big bathtub. You don’t mind this part. You’ve come to learn that wawa is good when warm.
He drives you off Then he sprays you down with pretty smelling water.
“ACHOO!”
You sneeze.

“Hey Vince. He’s being shipped out today so I’m gonna need a fluffy diaper too.”
TV Daddeh says.
“Nuuuuhuuhuu! Fwuffy can maek gud poopies. Nu nee dummeh daipy!”
You protest.
Without even looking at you Daddeh puts you back in your travel boxie.
“Daddeh can fwuffy hab sketti when get homesies?”
You ask from your crate.
“That’s gonna be a question for your new owner bud. We’re headed to the airport now to send you on your way.”
He says cheerily.
“Wai… Wah?.. Bu… BUH DADDEH! AWW OONITY STUFF AM IN SAFEWOOM!”
You yell.

“Quiet down ya little bugger. That’s the studios stuff. Not yours. It belonged to the last mascot before you and now it belongs to little Ducky… Atleast for a while… How about a treat to help you feel better?”
He asks.
You’re extremely sad about not having your stuff but the promise of a treat outweighs your negative emotions.
Sniffle Otay Daddeh. Fwuffy wub tweaty!”
He slides a sketti treat in your cage. You devour the beautiful piece of culinary art like a rabid dog. Suddenly you feel strange.
“Ooooh Daddeh… Why sweepy?”
You ask before everything goes dark.

You see your old human mummah.
“Oh Unity? Guess what? YOU GOT THE PART!”
She says while excited.
“Babbeh git pawt?.. Gib mummah happies?”
You ask.
“Very happy! You made Mommy all kinds of money. I can finally get out of this shitty little trailer! You go to meet your new TV daddy tomorrow!”
She says as she dances around your old trailer housie with you. You never saw mummah again after that. TV Daddeh always said you were something called “rented” you don’t know what that means. You figured it meant that everyone in the TV was your friend.

Suddenly you open your see places. You can see from the front of your travel boxie that you aren’t in daddeh’s vroom vroom munstah anymore. You can feel the icky mush of poopies on your poopy place. You hated wearing diapers.
Suddenly a skinny bearded man looks into your box.
“Well hello there little guy.”
He says before standing back up.
“He’s already awake.”
The man says.
You hear another man that you don’t recognize.
“Alright. Looks like your check cleared. Cheers mate. He’s all yours. Bruno.”
Suddenly you feel the box get lifted up. You try to speak but all you get get out are a few whimpers. Daddeh must have given you the sleepy treats again.

“Nice doing business with you.”
You hear the first man say before carrying you off to another vroom vroom monster.
“Boy oh boy. I’m gonna make so much money off of you.”
He says. Maybe he’s another TV Daddeh.
Finally the vroom vroom munstah stops.
“Alright Unity. We’re home.”
He says. As he takes you out of the vroom vroom munstah you see a housie through the bars on your boxie. It’s soooooo pretty. A big white housie with a yard. You haven’t had a yard to run and play in since you were a babbeh.
“Dis am fwuffies nyu housie?.. YAY! Fwuffy can nu wait ta pway in pretty gwassies!”
You say with glee.

You hear a bit of a chuckle come from your new Daddeh.
He’s so happy to have you. You could tell because he kept laughing to himself all the way home talking about all the money you were gonna make him.
He takes you inside the housie. You smell something… Strange. Not strange like poopies. Strange like… Well you don’t really know what.
Daddeh… Doesn’t let you down. He keeps going deeper into the housie. He goes into a closet and moves a coat covering another door. The room he takes you into Is… PRETTY!
He finally sits you down and lets you out. You cautiously walk out into the room.

The green carpet felt like grassies under your hoofsies. The walls and ceiling was painted up like the sky with clouds all over. You saw a food bowl along with a big water dish sitting by the wall with what looked like a foal milk dispenser beside it.
What is this beautiful garden of Eden?
You don’t even have time to say the question out loud before tripping over a tower of the bestest blockies!
“… Dis am nyu SAFEWOOM!?! YIPPEE! FWUFFY WUB PWETTY SAFEWOOM! FANK OU NYU DADDEH!”
You say before running off to play with all your new toysies.
“Go play kiddo. Daddy’s gotta get some things ready.”
He says before walking over to a big shiny table with a weird black boxie with three leggies. He turns on big lights beside it.

You pay no attention. You decide to start by giving the stuffy friend the biggest huggy you possibly can.
“Fwuffy wub Huggies! Wub stuffy fwen!”
You declare.
You spend the next many forevers “10 minutes” playing with all the pretty new things.
Suddenly you hear Daddeh.
“Alright Unity. I’ve got your welcome home party ready!”
Party?
GASP Oonity nu knu it am bewfday! Wub bewfday cakies!”
You say as you excitedly trot up to Daddeh. Daddeh gives you good upsies and puts you on the table under the lights.

Daddeh puts in a funny looking black mask.
“Teehee! Daddeh wook funnies wif maskies!”
He says nothing and presses a button on the black boxies. A red light comes on.
“Hello there you sick fucks! It’s your boy! And guess who I have today!?!”
He moves and points towards you.
“Wave to the camera Unity!”
He says. You didn’t realize it was a camera. He IS a new TV Daddeh!
You wave .
“Hewwo TeeBee fwens! It am me! Oonity!”
You say.

“Now how about we start our show… OF BESTEST NUMMIES!”
Daddeh say excitedly. You instantly light up.
“BESTEST NUMMIES! YAY! OONITY WUB TA NUM BESTEST NUMMIES!”
You say excitedly.
“We know you do little guy. Here you go!”
He pulls a silver platter off the floor. That smell you smelled earlier. It’s coming from the dish. It doesn’t smell like Nummies but who knows. Maybe it’ll taste better than it smells.
“Alright. Heeeeeeres your NUMMIE!”

He pulls off the platters silver cover and you’re met with…
“B…BABBEH!?!”
In front of you lays what looks like a foal. But it’s not right. It’s special place is puffed out along with it’s stomach. It’s see places are gray and it’s tongue is out… It … It has forever sleepies
“Oh? What? Did you folk think the sinsitib widdwe fuck from last time had enough? Nope! She’s been rotting for quiet a bit. Now she’s our main dish on WORSTEST NUMMIES!”
You look up at Daddeh.
“Buh… Buh Daddeh? Am babbeh! Nu wan num fowevew sweepies babbeh huuhuu!!!”
You cry.

“I don’t blame ya… WE HAVENT ADDED THE SAUCE YET!!!”
Daddeh immediately Rios the diaper off of you and dumps all the poopies on the babbeh.
You feel a cold breeze as the air of the room blows against you wet and matted poopy place.
“Nu! Nu wan num poopies! Nu wan num babbeh! Pwease gib weaw nummies! Eben take nu gud Nummies! Wike bwocowwi!”
You plead.

“Oh what’s that?.. How cute. He thinks he has a choice. Let’s show unity here how we handle bad Fluffies. Shall we?”
"You immediately feel something pinch the back of your neck hard.
“OWIES! OWIES!”
You cry.
Suddenly your head is forced down on the excrement covered foal. Mouth open as you were screaming.
You immediately taste the rancid mixture of shit and decayed flesh.
Your body instinctively upchucks. Making sicky wawa go everywhere.
“Ooooh you added your own sauce. Well CHOW DOWN!”
He won’t let you up. Nothing smells pretty. Your smell place burns.

“Awww. Not hungry? Well there will be no snacking!”
He finally lets you up. You gasp for air.
“HUUUHUUU! NU GIB HUWTIES! AM GUD FWUFFY!”
You plead.
“That’s what they all say kid… Say that’s a nice horn you’ve got there.”
He says with an evil grin.
“NUU! NU TOUCH PWETTY HOWN!”
You plead.
“I think it would look good somewhere else.”
He picks up a serrated knife off of the table.
“NU HUWT HOWN!”
You attempt to run and jump off the table only to feel a sharp pain in your back leggy. You look back and to your horror the knife is completely through your leggy. Holding you back.

“Ah ah ah little faggot. Dinners not finished!”
He says pulling you back by the blade.
“SCREEEEEEEE! WEGGY! WEGGY OWIES! WET GU MUNSTAH! PWEEEHEEHEEHEEEZE!!!”
You make the worstest sorry poopies possible trying to get him to let go.
“You think a little shit is gonna stop your dining experience?”
He says not even slowing down.
Suddenly you feel a pressure around your tummy and back. You feel ankther sharp pain as the knife is taken out of your leggy… But you can’t move.
Unknown to you you’ve been tied to the table with a leather belt. Wrapped around your torso.

“Pwease Wet fwuffy gu? Promise ta neba cum backsies.”
You say to no response.
You feel his hand on your thinking place holding it still. Suddenly you feel it.
“NUUU! NU TOUCH HOWN! WUB HOWN! HOWN WAH MAEKS OONITY SPESHEW!”
You hear the zip of the serrated blade as it saws away at your pretty horn. You see little white bits of it fly off as he continues. With every second you get sicker and sicker in the knowledge that any moment it cou-
“ITS OFF!”
He says displaying your now severed horn in front of you.
“HUUUHUUU! Pwease gib back hown? Fwuffy wiww gib ou wub an Huggies?”
You say.
He laughs.

“Oh you shitrats are just precious. Say. I think Mr Horn would love to give Huggies to you too… Specifically to Mr URETHRA!”
He says moving behind you.
“Wah am oowetwa?.. SCREEEEE NUUUUUU!”
You feel his gloved hand grab your no no stick.
“NU! NU HUWT NUNUS! NEE NUNUS TA BE DADDEH!”
Suddenly you feel a jolt of pain go through your body.
“NU TOUCH NUNU STICK!!!”
The munstah man shoves the tip of your pretty horn into your peepee hole.
“SCREEEEEEEE! WAAHAAHAAHAA! ONWY FOH PEEPEES!!!”

You feel the skin on your no stick start to split. The warm booboo juice leak down as he pushes it deep into your urethra.
“Damn! I didn’t think it’d go all the way in… Let’s show him? Shall we?”
The munstah says as he puts a cellphone in front of your face propped up. On the screen you see what used to be your no no stick. Purple and swollen. Covered in booboo juice. You see the hollow bottom of your horn sticking out the top.
“Huuhuu wowstest owies.”
You moan.
“Lol. Not yet shitrat!”
He says.

Suddenly you see something shiny on the screen.
You… Recognize it. It’s a cork screw The nice TV people used it to open pretty bottles so they could make you nummies.
“This recipe calls for white wine. Time to open a bottle!”
You watch in horror as he stabs the screw through the skin over your special lumps.
“SCREEEEE! HUUHUUHUUWTIES! NU TOUCH WUMPS! WUB WUMPS! NEE WUMPS FOH BE STAWWION!”
You plead. Too bad for you it falls upon deaf ears.

Suddenly the munstah starts twisting. The skin and tubes from your lumps start wrapping around the corkscrew.
You can’t even describe the pain. The only thing that comes out of your talky place is
“NUUU! NUUUUHUUHUUU!!! STAAHAAHAAHAAAP! HUWTIES! WOWSTEST HUWTIES EVAAAAAAAA!!!”
The site on the screen is even worse.
Your two veiny special lumps and the tubes connecting them to you were now out of the sack and a tangled mess on the corkscrew.
“Now for the FLAVOR!!!”
He says holding some white stuff in his not hoofsie.
It looks familiar. Kind of looks like.
" NU! NU SAWTIES!"
You scream before he sprinkles the entire handful onto your mutilated lumps. The burning is instant.

You can’t even form words anymore. The only thing that comes out are low sobs and high pitched screams.
“Aww. Tuckered out? Well I guess you are properly seasoned?”
Suddenly you feel a pulling on your crotch.
“Now to just remove these for the stew pot. Not gonna take the time to sharpen up a knife. They should just come off.”
You feel the tugging get tighter, and tighter, until finally you hear a sickeningSNAP"
The tugging stops. But a pain unlike anything you’ve ever imagined shoots through your whole body.
You feel your stomach lurch.

BLECH
You make even more sicky wawas.
“P…HAFF…PWEASE… KAFF KAFF… Nu gib oonity huwties nu moh.”
You plead.
“Let’s see. Next the recipe says add the garnish.”
The munstah pulls out a bottle of white stuff and put it where your pretty horn used to be.
Then he grabs the forever sleepies babbeh and places it’s decayed poopy place on the sticky stuff.
"Ahh. Topped with aged dead foal. My favorite! Now to bake at four hundred degrees fahrenheit.
“Huuhuu. Nu wan babbeh as hown… Wan pwetty hown backsies… Pwease Wet fwuffy go mistah. Fwuffy pwomise wiww wub ou fowevew.”
You say as sweetly as you can.

“Daww. Ain’t that cute?.. BUT ITS WRONG!”
He unstraps you and picks you up by the neck fluff. He grabs the camera with his other hand before walking over to a big silver boxie. He opens it up and puts you in before closing the door. You can see out through a tiny glass window.
You don’t wanna be in here but atleast your not getting more hurties.

“Alright folks. I’m just gonna leave the camera on for this. Just remember. Keep coming to Bruno for all your fuckin degenerate needs!”
He says before walking off.
After a few seconds you see a weird string thing start glowing red above and below you. The heat honestly feels nice. … Warm… Warmer …hot …hot… HOT!! Wait. THIS IS AN OVEN FOR NUMMIES!!!
“NUU! NUU WAN BUWNIES! WET OUTSIES! WET OUTSIES! NU WAN BE COOKIES!”
You can’t get the door open. The room gets hotter and hotter. You hear a pss and feel your hoofsies burning.
“OWIES!”
You lift that hoofsy up but as you place another hoofsie down it burns too.

You panic. You have against the door with all the panicked fury a fluffy can muster… Which isn’t much… The door refused to budge.
Your fluff starts to smoke.
Before you realize it your back fluff is on flames. You constantly roll on the grate to try and put out the fire. The babbeh on. Your horn falls off and goes through the grate. As it hits the red hot string it singes and puts off the most rancid smell that’s ever hit your smell place.
“HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT HAAAAWT!!!”
You scream until your voice gives out.
Finally your see places go dark.
You start to cool down.
You hear something.
“Oonity? Oh oonity? Wewe am ou?”
You recognize that voice.
“… Mummah?”
Everything goes still.

You go back into the torture chamber. You smell the burning fluff from your latest money maker. The camera is still rolling.
“Oh boy. Smells like dinners ready!”
You say.
You walk over and open the oven. As a thin layer of smoke rolls out you’re hit by the stench of the rotten corpse of your last victim.
You see the charred hairless corpse of unity. Eyes white and popped. Tongue hanging freely.
“And that’s how you cook prime roasted shit rat. Tune in next time kiddos!”

32 Likes

the moment i heard bruno’s name i knew unity was done for

8 Likes

Christ almighty my dude, that was fucking brutal.

Really reinforces the replaceability and devaluation of fluffies as items to be used and disposed of at a moments notice, even if those “items” are sentient beings.

From the perspective of the fluffy this is pretty much full on cosmic horror. Humans are literal untouchable gods with unknowable motivations to them. Fluffies are physically incapable of fighting back and are entirely at the mercy of whichever psychopath so happens to take a fleeting interest in them that day.

I feel like we’ve only just started to scratch the surface of the existential horror that are Fluffy Ponies.

10 Likes

Ya know. Ya make a good point. Pretty much any being fro. The natural world is a lovecraftian deity. Especially humans. Honestly it’d be neat to write about more exotic creatures abusing Fluffies. Like monkeys. Or dolphins. I mean both Fluffies and dolphins both seem to love rape.

3 Likes

Poor Unity. He was a rare fluffy that was spoiled rotten yet was still a very good boy.

1 Like

It was wonderful darling!!! :clap: :clap:

Good, but bland. It couldn’t be done by any hillbilly and feral smartie.