Unity V, aka Racecar! [character on loan from u/Stwumpo] (art by InfraredTurbine)

┻━┻ミノ(ಠ益ಠノ)

5 Likes

Rocket face :joy: nice one @infraredturbine

1 Like

I talked with Stwumpo and they use some 3rd party reddit app so they don’t get direct messages. Just fyi as I’ve tried in the past and found that out recently.

3 Likes
This

dirtyhofight001

is

dirtyhofight002

quite

dirtyhofight003

the

dirtyhofight004

interesting

dirtyhofight005

Dance!

dirtyhofight006

3 Likes

I was planning on making a comic about the fate of our old mascot after being replaced

3 Likes

If you want to do it, I will not stop you, nor complain.

4 Likes

Processing: image0.webp…
20210912_080956

3 Likes

…OH GOD
YOU’RE RIGHT
THERE’S A HORN

2 Likes

Unfortunately, .webp and .webm images do not work on Discourse, yet.

1 Like

Hehehehehe

2 Likes

I was wondering if .webm would work on Discourse, but I never looked into it,

1 Like

I tried to add that functionality. Didn’t work.
Yet.
But at least I did find a cloud converter to make webm into animated gif (and lots of other conversions too)

1 Like

For a second I thought this was supposed to indicate that our fluffy was “F Grade - contains highly dangerous parasitic infection likely to lead to a mass casualty event, recommend termination and incineration of carcass at temperatures exceeding 800 degrees centigrade.”

Thank goodness it’s just the F in FluffyCommunity.com.

(Unless…)

4 Likes

I had to edit the original image and shave off a little of the bottom to turn it into a png, at least it worked

1 Like

Canonically, is Racecar immortal, and that’s why he can’t die?

1 Like

I don’t think he’s technically immortal. Just resilient.

1 Like

Because I’d he dies, he dies. And who wants to have his fluffy getting killed by someone else?

1 Like

This is very true. I’m the only one allowed to be unambiguously kind to Racecar, and his suffering must always continue. Note: You can write happy stuff for Racecar if you like, but just make sure he’s miserable by the end of the post.

2 Likes

STWUMPO!!! YOU’RE HERE!!!

2 Likes

He’s been here apparently, disguised as a mere mortal.

1 Like