Unpacking with Moving Friends - Commissioned for Lothmar - Art by Purplegem

They look so tasty.

1 Like

Just FYI they’re not color coated to flavor. . .

~makes a note to consider flavored food supplement for those interested in eating~

Big problem for eating them would be preparation limitations. Since they melt when exposed to heat & liquid im not sure how you could cook them.

1 Like

:nauseated_face:
None for me, then…Too fattening!

1 Like

Is it the powder on latex gloves

1 Like

Not sure since I’ve never bought/used them from packaging before.

More like the general wear and tear of the insides getting shed and replaced by fresh cells and pushed to the exterior pores as the body processes the special nutrient gel/collagen. Until they ‘PUFF’ out a powder from various portions of their body or whole body at once.

1 Like

These fluffies don’t seem very fun to abuse :confused:

1 Like

To be expected considering my neutralbox commodity lines.

Admittedly they’re a bit non traditional when it comes to abuse, but like life… The abuse tag, finds a way.

The breeding yields this would need to be a viable alternative to regular packing materials would be so insanely high that if they breed in the wild they would become a biological grey goo.

1 Like

Thankfully our factory can produce them outright without needing to rely on excessive maintenance and care costs due to their hibernation feature. All product is awoken and fed once for quality assurance before going back into hibernation before it is sold to a customer or sent to a distributor.

~Video clip of a warehouse full of moving friends being activated, dusted and sent to a new warehouse to be fed and enjoy the day before being put back into boxes to hibernate.~

(clip not available: The warehouse needing to get hosed down to house the next batch by a hazmat team from all the poop particulate from their ‘dusting’.)

We would like to ensure our customers that steps have been taken to prevent this commercial line from becoming a feral nuisance like others before it. Dietary limitations have been imposed that insure bodily paralysis and starvation without regular ingestion of collagen.

(Admittedly I laughed picturing feral moving friends discovering they can eat hair, nails(hooves) and skin so they proceed to hunt micros and other fluffies to survive when they cant get it from other animals. Maybe infesting barber shops/pet salons etc for that sweet sweet hair.)

1 Like