Untitled (by:Tyndalo8825)

30 Likes

I’d love to see what kind of fish you want to catch that requires such big bait!

3 Likes

Clears throat

Because fuck you, That’s why!

7 Likes

Fluffy tears.

5 Likes

Why? Because this makes me happy, that’s why!

3 Likes

It would have been better if it was still alive and squirming you can catch some pretty big fish that way especially in the ocean the salt in the water would make it squirm much better and attract a decent sized shark

4 Likes

Its a bestesh babbeh thats why! I warn you bout making favorites of your babies you shitrat!

2 Likes

She’s just letting you know what’s the best bait she just forgets that’s all

2 Likes

In my headcanon using fluffies (including foals) for fishing large saltwater species is illegal because it gives the fisher an unfair advantage. (Ask FluffiesAreFood Vol 1 #21). But I suppose you could use foals for crab bait…just put a hook in one, hang it in the pot along with a bait bag, and then set the pot. It might even be that live foals are best for this since they stay fresh and the fear hormones attract the crab.

3 Likes

Love it. If I had more time and artistic skill I would draw up a foal being crab bait

2 Likes

They could always chum the fluffys that works to dont take much to do just ground them up with other fish bait materials of your choice depending on what your trying to attract and chunk it into the water and let it do its thing

1 Like

@Carniviousduck I recall you were looking for ideas. Foals being used as crab bait?

3 Likes

Why? Because these fish ain’t gonna catch themselves, and I forgot the friggin bait.

3 Likes

I’d imagine the catch is going to be the mummah itself, as she tries to rescue the baby and ends up impaling herself on the hook.

3 Likes

Its bright colored and thrashing about, it would work great for salmon or steelhead.

2 Likes