Untitled Fluffy Goose Comic - Vanner

24 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

The second image reminds me of the Drinking Bird toy, and now I’m just wondering how a fluffy would react to them.

4 Likes

Did the fluffy adapt to swim??

3 Likes

Aww a candian goose, those can be nasty without a bond. I can know imagine a herd living with a flock of geese or a mamma and her chirpes taking shelter under one when it is raining or very cold.
So cute 11/10

2 Likes

I imagine fluffies to be a decent bit fat, so they’d probably be pretty bouyant.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that fluffies can swim just fine since they’re pretty fat, they just drown easily because they don’t know how to hold their breath.

2 Likes

Sounds like something that needs to be taught

1 Like

I love it! Animals raised by other species is always adorable, and fluffies just make everything better. The “Hown!” at the end is so amusing learned behavior! :laughing:

This also reminds me of a story someone told about sneaking a duck egg under a hen. The chicken didn’t notice anything out of place with raising a duckling, but when the duckling found some water and went to a swim, the chicken just panicked that her chick was drowning. This happened several times, until the chicken just accepted that her weird child just liked to float on water. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

… so fluffies can learn how to “honk”?

Fluffies can learn anything. It’s surviving to learn that’s the challenge.

1 Like