Upside Down Angelica (artist: moonbat)

Her and her sister are both mega chonkers with some sort of fluffy gigantism. Both mares are about the size of a sheep.
My biggest fluffy aside from them is Eggplant and she is about the size of a capybara.

2 Likes

Yo wtf I never knew they are so big

2 Likes

you mean this

6 Likes

Yeah, dwarfism is also a rare occurance with my fluffies which makes them pretty expensive if they have good colors.

Also, dwarf fluffies are somehow even cuter than regular fluffies, but due to its smaller size some of them have the functional and cognitive skills less than that of a regular fluffy. Some come out ‘derped’ as they say.

4 Likes

Yep. Eggie is a gentle giant.

1 Like

okay I’m a little worried

1 Like

She might be a tad smaller since she is a pillowfluff tho and may be more round than this cappy.

2 Likes

That big and being so irritating bitchy hope a really good punishment for fluffies like them :triumph:

3 Likes

They are already in a process of being punished

3 Likes

oh so she a free pillow

1 Like

Oh don’t worry. Both these girls get plenty of time with Mr. Hose when they are both pregnant and talking openly about how poopie and alicorn babies deserve only poopies and stompies. That and some sorry sticking eventually wears them down into being good fluffies.

4 Likes

She is. If you use her as a pillow she won’t mind. She’ll try to cuddle and wrap her stumpy hoofless legs around your head while cooing.
Oh and Eggo has half of her weggies. She can’t use them to walk without hooves but she can at least hug her babies and play with her blockies with enough effort.
It’s like if someone loses half an arm or a hand. Doing menial tasks is a challenge, but not impossible.

2 Likes

omg i wanna draw her what she look like?

1 Like
1 Like

perfection hope you like ocean girls

1 Like

if she would ask nicely maybe the owner might big her the right upsie, but since she is being too mean maybe is for the best to let her that way.

beside, it’s funny how she struggles to get in the right position. XD

1 Like

Pffft ha

Fat fluffy

1 Like

Another fat bitch that need a punishment.

Let the bitch die in her own filth.