Urban candy (Eded_ted)

CLOWN1Eded_ted

CLOWN2Eded_ted

Urban legend: Killer clowns. Are they real, or are they just dicks doing pranks?

CLOWN3Eded_ted

48 Likes

Does John Wayne Gacy count?

6 Likes

He was a clown :clown_face: and he was a killer so, yes.

7 Likes

Killer Clowns have gone out of fashion. It is all about the clussy these days :clown_face: :unamused:

3 Likes

You know what would be a refreshing change of pace? A completely non-ironic clown. Not a grouchy, stubbly “here’s your damn balloon animal, now get lost kid” clown, not a psycho, murderous “they all float down here” clown, just a genuine clown who sincerely enjoys entertaining people, and doesn’t murder anyone.

You don’t see that a lot these days!

3 Likes

Fuck thats ominous.
Despite the humorous nature of the gifs, shit like this unsettles me.

Peeking from around corners and doors, being watched from a distance, followed.

Creepy.

1 Like

Man that fluffy is sure determined :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I like how in the last frame; the Clown is no longer smiling and just seems annoyed.

2 Likes

I hope after the contest, there’s just a gif of him pouring out his bag of seemingly endless candy.

3 Likes

Poor Bart has been through a lot this halloween season!

1 Like

1 Like

Got a genuine giggle out of this one!

1 Like

Ok but there’s two kinds of genuine happy clowns who enjoy their work. One works birthday parties, one works bachelor parties.

3 Likes

I’m just saying, so many people have done the whole “monster clown” thing because it’s “subversive” that having a clown act like a clown would actually be subversive.

Like how Pixar has overdone the whole “seemingly good character turns out to be the villain” twist, and now people have come to expect that, so it’s a surprise when Pixar doesn’t do that.

2 Likes

Juggalos are to blame

2 Likes