Urban Fluffy 3 [by: FallenAngel]

fluff22-w

PreviousNEXT

100 Likes

Nice coloring! I like the texturing in her fluff!

3 Likes

I don’t think that fluffy is actually going to leave.

9 Likes

Yeah. they can talk but aren’t intelligent enough to understand, but this is FallenAngel007’s fluffies they have shown some amount of understanding.

12 Likes

I adopt her.
And give a warm home :house_with_garden:, sketty :spaghetti:, toys :soccer:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if shops consider fluffies a nuisance, because it’d be common for ferals to show up all the time.

3 Likes

I’m sympathetic to the poor fluffy, knowing it’s struggles, but they can’t just stay in one place forever. It’s private property.

5 Likes

If fluffies were really like this I think city governments would have to do something about it. Have them rounded up and euthanized or something.

9 Likes

I’m amazed that a fluffy with those colors hasn’t been found and either recovered or brutally destroyed. Must be one lucky floofer.

3 Likes

It seems to me a fair deal although as they are insistent the fluffy will end up dying

2 Likes

It flip-flops between very good lucky and very bad lucky, leaving it caught between the two.

2 Likes

Fun fact: we have feral chickens here in Maui, and it’s not of to see them around stores. Our local Costco had to put up signs saying to not feed them.

3 Likes

Give her love until she becomes pregnant gives birth and neglects the poopie babbeh and kill a 100.000 rare patern alicorn

1 Like

A lot of fluffies in my headcanon are a bit smarter than the average fluffy, for varying reasons in universe, but out of universe it’s because writing fluffies too dense to understand anything that’s going on is a gigantic pain in the ass.

By human standards, they’d only be of average intelligence, at best, though there’s one fluffy who is of above-average intelligence by human standards, making him the smartest natural-born fluffy alive.

And then then there was one fluffy who was smarter than most humans…

4 Likes

An alicorn costs more than 1,500,000 euros.
Who would be crazy enough to kill him?

3 Likes

Yeaaaah, if it was worth that much I’d be selling it. That’s not a house here, but dang that’s a few years worth of pay.

2 Likes

Don’t feed the pests. You’ll attract more of them that will expect food. Then they’ll stick around eating from trashcans, shit everywhere, and make bebbehs. Before you know it you’ll have a whole family of them harassing people, shitting everywhere, and spreading disease.

3 Likes

Same logic in real life doesn’t prevent me from feeding raccoons a bag of cat food a week. Except they can get rabies and can harm, even kill, people.

Tho once my vaults were magnificent, and the fucks within could alter the destiny of empires. But now the coffers are spent, the scant few fucks I have remaining being too valuable a resource to waste on my fellow man.