Using Tattle on Ruffy (by Newb_ronswek)

18 Likes

Hit him with a hammer, maybe he’ll drop a Fluffy Bump.

tumblr_nlalbqenxr1qko6tpo1_500

5 Likes

Exterminate any Reddit fluffy. Otherwise, they might show you their comments section.

What is a4 Chan fluffy like?

no one knows, they all drowned

Well, all fluffies are 4chan fluffies, in a sense.

Also, reddit hate, really?

Anyone who thinks that Reddit is bad has clearly never been to 4chan. They eat redditors alive there.

I actually really like this.

1 Like

I vote to give ruffy some Neutciles

Eh, 4chan is a mere shadow of its former self; I was there near the end, just before Moot’s unveiling and the Great Purge, and my god.

To truly understand fluffy origins you need to have experienced /b/ when it was the worst hive of scum and villainy.

Reddit can actually be useful, depending on the sub. There are so many of them its difficult to generalize.

It’s the internet’s toilet. Especially /v/. Interesting, a video game board that doesn’t have any video games.

/x/ is the one I miss. In its heyday there was a lot of cool, creepy stories and art posted there–slenderman, SCPs, etc. Then it devolved into a bunch of idiots roleplaying conspiracy theories and new age nonsense.

I mean, nothing lasts forever, but damn. I almost prefer a quick shutdown like the booru to the slow wasting away of /x/ and other sites I’ve known.

1 Like

I miss the old Paper Mario. Why did Kensuke Tanabe have to mess up the series?