"Using The Litterbox" (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

25894 - artist wolfram_sparks bad_poopies comic fluff-tv hugbox-ish neutral original_art poopies safe series using_the_litterbox

25905 - abuse artist-wolfram_sparks bad_poopies comic crying fluff-tv litterbox original_art poopies questionable stupidity tears using_the_litterbox

26113 - abuse abuse_ish artist wolfram_sparks bad_poopies blind comic original_art poopies questionable using_the_litterbox

25894, 25905, 26113

175 Likes

Holy shit this is great. One of my new fav comics for sure.

11 Likes

A actual classic, wubwubwubwubwuwb. :glee:

one thing i always wondered tho what ever happened to Suzanne
She was a trooper, she would make a good nurse fluff, or working fluff when she grows up.

13 Likes

I posted this because it’s my favorite spark’s comic and one of my favorite in general!

4 Likes

I believe she shows up in the background of another comic but I’m not entirely sure.

2 Likes

an obedient fluff like suzanne would probably go on to star in other fluff tv shows

I also really like that buddy never bothered to start using the litterbox, what a waste of air

9 Likes

Love how the comments seem to show that fluffies are too dumb for instructional shows to work.

6 Likes

Nice comic. Buddy was a lazy fuck, but Suzanne set a very good example.

I’m just hoping that “deal(ing) with Suzanne” entails some congratulations rather than torture over some random internet assholes.

5 Likes

fucking brutal, also flufftv mentioned. 10/10

2 Likes

I used to know a human who needed this show. I divorced the bastard.

3 Likes

Fuck buddy, you get what you fucking deserve.

2 Likes

I hope they both died, lol.

3 Likes

Fuck you Buddy. You especially deserve to eat shit and fucking die.

1 Like

Buddy still shat on the floor.
Didn’t learn his lesson, didn’t deserve to be cleaned.

@theyoda She probably did get something good, otherwise they would’ve said to get rid of both of them.

2 Likes

A classic from the age of fluffybooru.

1 Like

i feel bad for the people who work in fluffy tv

1 Like

One of the best fluffy comics of all time, and all my praises still apply. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Agreed. When they are the architects of their own demise is one of the finest varieties of abuse. All the fun of moronbox with all the cruelty of a human hand.

Suzanne, however, is a good fluffy and deserves a decent owner.

4 Likes

Ewwww, what?

1 Like

My ex was fucking disgusting.

1 Like