Variety in Size (Microfluffs) (father_dan_the_man)

You ever find a random bug in the most strangest of places…? Like oh there’s a spider in my shoe. Or oh there’s a stink bug in the shower. Or the worst…there’s a bug on my face.

Well anyways. I imagined that kinda situation but with microfluffs instead.

So imagine if you will, that you’re going to pick up change from off the ground/out of a vending machine. And sitting on the coin is an obnoxious little fluffy.

Um also: https://www.redbubble.com/people/DanTheArtistMan/shop?utm_source=rb-native-app&utm_campaign=share-artist&utm_medium=ios

Here’s my sticker shop if anyone is interested in the other stuff I make… :derp:

14 Likes

I’d be like “Sweet. Money and a free pet.”

1 Like

Fwee pets?!

1 Like

gives the fluffy gentle pets with my finger

2 Likes

Your fluffies would make amazing little stuffed animals.

If fluffies were real, and I would randomly find these micros, I would for sure cuddle and spoil them with treats for a bit before releasing them back into the wild.

3 Likes

I get told this so much about my other artwork too. Lol. I wish making stuffed animals was easier.

True.

I made some small plushies in the past but with much more complex designs.

I think a simple fluffy like this could be manageable with some felt or perhaps needle felting could be an option.

I personally haven’t tried needle felting yet but it looks kinda relaxing.

Maybe I’ll try something.

1 Like

Something like this!
Look how cute this is!

2 Likes

OMG. I crochet but this makes me want to get into felt needling.

1 Like

I put up my Christmas tree yesterday and found a little weevil sitting in one of my boxes of decorations. I could see micros getting into boxes of decorations like that, because they would be soft and “pwetty”.

Nice work, I’d like to see more places where your little micros might turn up at!

2 Likes