94 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

16 Likes

Food fluffy huh

2 Likes

Jesus that food fluffy is some Amnesia monster design shit

12 Likes

That food fluffy may be blind and deaf, but it looks like it knows the deep truths of the universe that most mere mortal minds could not withstand.

10 Likes

I am getting some shin godzilla first form vibes from the meat fluffy and the one in the top right, them fuckin eyes

12 Likes

Last Post - “Oh wow, he’s trying out a new design for his fluffies. I wonder if they’ll be less uncanny now.”

This Post - “Ah.”

8 Likes

What the fuck, that looks goofy as hell

2 Likes

yeah, shin godzilla has quite a reimagining of the godzilla look

2 Likes

descarga

1 Like

That skinless one is legit more endearing to me than regular fluffies. Being able to make a legible sentence and even add sarcasm is a massive step up

1 Like

“Cancer free my ass”, this whoIe comic is cancer. ~/SarcasmEnd

AIso pIease dont give me ass cancer for this comment god.

1 Like

god DAMN i love your art

im loving the redesigns too, the faces are cuter with the expressive eyes. as wholeheartedly as i love the wretched dead black doll eyes, these new ones are successfully triggering my Cuteness Aggression

i want to hug it UNTIL it shits on me, THEN kill it. rather than kill it before it touches me kdjdjjdbdjxjbdjdb

3 Likes

“I will feed the poor.” Goodness Poverty, you give your cherubs rosy cheeks don’t you?

2 Likes

first time ive seen a danceh bebbeh actually be cute

5 Likes

Damn that’s some primo nightmare fuel. :scream:

1 Like

Why does the food fluffy look like a mutant bear? It’s right out of The Prophecy.

What happened to the green one?

YARN | Yarrr! That's gonna replace the whale in my nightmares! | The Simpsons (1989) - S11E03 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | 490a5088 | ç´—

3 Likes

The one that’s blind is beautiful and virtuous of him to sacrifice his scared meat for the masses​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes