Various Fluffy-like Toys in Real Life -- RQ

They can only be approached by virgin maidens that alone makes them uncool.

2 Likes

Y’know, I’ve seen how people in certain dark corners of the internet react to women who aren’t virgins, so I can’t help but see your point.

Damn it, now I’m imagining a woman walking up to a unicorn, and the unicorn going “BEGONE, THOT!!!”

1 Like

Exactly they’re incel equines

1 Like

But that would deprive us of the brilliance of the art these toys inspire in RQ!

Rarely does hatred lead to something this funny.

1 Like

convince her local toy store management, not me

If fluffy unicorns could tell if a woman is a virgin, every incel would get one.

Shit, I’d be selling them. Incels have many, many faults, but their money’s still good.

Y’know, I think I might actually be able to make a story out of this. I’ve kinda got a thing going on, so not right away.

2 Likes

I have my doubts about the ‘virgin’ thing. The whole ‘virgin = pure’ thing is sexist bullshit that assumes that a woman who has sex is automatically “impure”, which is a twisted and unhealthy way of looking at sex.

Why would a supernatural creature of good care about the status of a woman’s hymen? I think they would care about the status of her soul–is she humble, compassionate, merciful. That is purity, not some Victorian crap about virginity.

As to why only women? Well, unicorns are horny, obviously. Heh.

3 Likes

I had no idea any of this existed. My faith in humanity…well, I don’t have any, but if I did, it would be reduced right now. These abominations…

On the plus side, it does make fluffies much more plausible–if we had the technology, somebody would make and sell the damn things.

2 Likes

Will there be a sequel to this?

1 Like

Yeah, but that’s probably how most people saw it in the age that the unicorn myth got started. In those days, it was just a given that virginity = purity. Like a lot of stupid shit, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

And now it’s grandfathered in because the concept of unicorns only liking virgin maidens is ingrained in the public consciousness.

2 Likes

They are all fucken amazing nice work RQ.

1 Like

Well regardless Unicorns suck, and I don’t say this because I’m a dragon guy

1 Like

That YouTube video was terrifying.

1 Like

Think I had one

1 Like

I remember seeing these back on the booru, and love seeing them again. The Ty Beanies one is the closest thing to real life fluffies with how nuts it was that some would be dirt cheap and others ridiculously expensive just because of their fur patterns.

2 Likes

That seems like a deliberate misuse of the fingerling, though.

2 Likes

Exactly. In my headcanon/AU, a big reason why fluffies are so hated by people is because they were pretty much created by corporate greed, meaning anything “cute” or “sweet” from them just ends up falling in fake vibes and uncanny valley to people.

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one who feels that way

2 Likes

Excuse for abuse! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A unicorn is a horse that can stab a guy.

1 Like