veggie fluff [dumbiestass]

not sure what to even tag this honestly.

based on the vegetable lamb of tartary, a legendary plant, which has fruit that’s a living lamb, attached umbilical cord style to the plant.
the lamb (and in this case, the fluffy) was said to grow, permanently attached via the umbilical cord, only able to eat the grass in a circle around the plant. once all the rest of the grass was out of reach it would starve and die, the plant dying with it.

i’ve also decided that i hate colouring.

61 Likes

Was never really into the “plant-fluffy” idea but this concept does a lot to ground(the pun was unintentional) it. Feels like it gives the hybrid more plant like qualities while helps to guide the concepts interaction with it’s world, ie being more distinct from the standard breed. Also very nice artwork

6 Likes

Ah I love this legend, which was used to explain cotton by people who lived in places that it didn’t grow. If it was wooly fiber that came from a plant, surely the plant must be a lamb in shape.

7 Likes

This is really excellent!

2 Likes

Nice take in the legend, kinda sad it cant seperate itself from the stem once its matured.

2 Likes

almost any basic idea can be made interesting to most people since there are so many ways to interpret things, arts a really cool thing!
was surprised here was a plant fluffy tag but glad i could contribute some weird fluffy corrupted legend stuff to it lol

legends created by people back when they weren’t aware of what all these now common things are are always so cool to here about. i created this basically just off the idea so hearing it was based on cotton is super cool. way more interesting then the actual plant

1 Like

A plant that eats plants
curious yet good

2 Likes

Counter argument: C’MOOOOOON

3 Likes

What?

Incredible work!!! I love your style!

1 Like

Баранец из “Короны из Листьев”. Видимо, загнулся в Потоке.

1 Like

Надо бы допройти, а то я даже из дома в самом начале не вышел

1 Like

Рекомендую) Уже вторую главу выпустили)
Может, и самому игру возобновить? А то после очередной химиотерапии совсем тошно - ничего не пишется…

1 Like

I’m not fully understanding your point.
You don’t think this piece merits any praise?

1 Like

Wow! This looks amazing

1 Like

second counter argument: what

1 Like

thank you very kindly! means a lot coming from you, i love your work

1 Like

there are two possible situations here
One, you genuinely dislike the art (which seems unlikely considering the quality and creativity) and are trying to utilize false equivalences to say it is bad

or Two, you’re trolling for attention and to poison the conversation (considering your previous statements this seems far more likely) in which case, well played.

either way please kindly find somewhere else to exist.

1 Like

i think there may be the third option of a badly worded joke of some type, at least my first response was to think i was missing a joke, though looks like no one else gets it either, hm.

1 Like