vent (by Tia)

Maybe they are sadists ?
Mind you I don’t know much about dogs either.

2 Likes

:clown_face:
Wasn’t my choice, I don’t know anything about dogs. She farts a lot tho

1 Like

Might be her food, is she on a large breed variety?

2 Likes

Doctors say it’s normal, not sure about the food. We had to switch her from purina because they were poisoning dogs and causing her to have diarrhea and bleeding issues /:

2 Likes

Yeeeaaah… yeah. Purina bad. So many scandals.

3 Likes

Wait what ?
Should I be worried about me mom’s cats ?

2 Likes

Maybe! It depends on how long/what type of food/ and if ur cats are reacting fine.
There are lawsuits I think and def tons of scandals with purina killing pets, but ofc they don’t claim any wrongdoing. I’d pay the extra money to keep my pets healthy and have a clear mind. Purina is the cheapest and worst food for animals. Do what you think is best for your animal, my cats are eating friskies indoor, and they generally have been fine, my dogs just can’t eat it.

1 Like

Hmm, think she gives them Whiskas and Sheba ( both Mars inc )
Thought i saw some Purina dry foods one day though.

2 Likes

If there is a switch, keep a close eye on the cats, the liver failure happens within weeks :frowning:

1 Like

Well thats fucking charming innit ?

1 Like

Take care of yourself and that pup. May not be what you wanted but she might be who you need by your side. :heart:

I’ve actually learned throughout these past months that I hate dogs :skull:
I used to be impartial, like eh whatever let the dog be a dog. Now that i have my own dog? Awful

2 Likes

Then you might ponder looking towards friends and family who are willing to take the dog into their care. If you feel that living with a dog is not right for you it will most likely be the best for both of you. Wish you all the best. :heart:

Would’ve gladly taken her myself but I suspect we’re quite far apart on this globe plus I have a cat who does not like to share my attention with anyone else. She’s very demanding. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

D’aww

1 Like

Cats are superior !
You know this to be true !

And if fluffies were real, each and ever other one of us would stil want one.

1 Like

Adore your art as always
And you have all my huggies and love :heart:

1 Like

Does she even love the little puppy? Is this what happened to you in some way, or are you just taking it out on your character?

1 Like

My boyfriend got her “for me” but I can tell that she likes him better, which isn’t an issue lol
I’ve told him to give her to someone who can take care of her better but :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yeah this happened to me! And if you scroll up you can see I don’t really like her/dogs. She’s kinda a trauma/trigger now, but it’s not her fault :frowning:

2 Likes

One of those situations where communication would’ve beeen key instead of just acting on impuls in other words. Hope all works out for you. Stay strong and remember you’re awesome. :heart:

1 Like