vent (by Tia)

my journey so far with babies! I’ve been kinda unlucky i think.
sorry for the shitty layout, i hope you can understand the process, i numbered it just in case.
my hairstyle has changed throughout the years, thats why shes got bangs in some and curls in others. so im currently stuck at 8 :confused: life is kinda bad but what can u do

114 Likes

I love it! Art looks really nice and the detail in the facial expressions are is really impressive. Awesome job!

4 Likes

#5-6: EEEEEEEEEEE :frowning:

1 Like

Uh not doing well ?
Or am I reading too much in to it cause, she is your self insert ?

Thought i’d ask just to be sure.

7 Likes

This happened a year ago but oh man does the depression really come back sometimes. I’ll be better soon lol

9 Likes

Sorry if this is inadvertently too personal, but what’s going on with the little runt she gets?

3 Likes

I know all about depression sadly .
Feel free to vent in my notes if you feel like it.

Sounds like 2020 was a fucking trashfire for us all.

3 Likes

The little white one? She’s a little brat I didn’t ask for (she’s also a puppy if you couldn’t tell) Not her fault tho, just kinda makes me sick to look at her.

6 Likes

I thiiink it’s a puppy, it’s yipping

3 Likes

Witnessed

1 Like

i really like this. it punches pretty hard. i hope things get better depression wise for you too, this year was rough all over

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through that. I hope you get better really soon. In the meantime here’s a Dr.Seuss meme to hopefully brighten your day. I would have posted a video of an otter whining like a puppy while receiving scratches, rubs, and pets but I can’t upload those types of files.
a5943d73a30dfb0a8ce01b9eb2974b90

4 Likes

Very relevant choice of metaphor.

2020 and 2021 are two trashfires of a kind.

3 Likes

@Pink

Here’s when she was a little bean, before we got her. Aaaannndd here’s her now
She’s about 9-10months now?

17 Likes

I don’t understand the comic, so I can’t really give words of courage, but remember: the whole community is here for you if you ever need us.
You you never need to explain yourself, you never have to feel bad for venting. We care <3

I hope you’ll feel better, even if it’d be just for a while

6 Likes

Oh my goodness gracious, she is cute! Sorry she’s a reminder of the bad. She looks like a dane we see on walks a lot! Harlequin has to be the prettiest pattern on them~

2 Likes

She is a Great Dane! She’s still just a pup, and she’s kinda bad, but it’s not her fault lol
She’s even got the heterochromia that most harlequins have. She’s my first dog and lord I wasn’t ready for her

4 Likes

They got you a DANE for your FIRST DOG?! What were they thinking?! Rip Tia, drowned in pup.

3 Likes

Holy fuck thats not a dog thats a horse !

…Fitting considering where we are.

3 Likes