I cri evrytiem

11 Likes

Hmm, yes… (wears monocle, inspecting)
Is dummass fwuffy.

17 Likes

200 IQ plays

8 Likes

Yellow baby survived.

That…may not be a good thing. Hopefully she was just raised poorly.

11 Likes

Time to milkbag this bitch

3 Likes

what is the point she is already dead

4 Likes

I can bring her back with science

4 Likes

seems like a colossal waste of time over petty revenge for a crime that you have no reasons to care for

4 Likes

I’ve got loads of free time and it’ll be hilarious to see her reaction to her dead foals and losing her legs and having to feed poopie and munsta foals

4 Likes

Quite a genius that silly mumma at least there are 4 less hairballs in the world

3 Likes

A happy ending if I ever saw one

3 Likes

She didn’t seem to care in the slightest about the dead ones, didn’t even bother killing all three, and grey is one of the Poopie colors.

I don’t think she cares. Setting up keys to jingle once every ten seconds would probably distract her from the lack of limbs and the hosing, and keep her perfectly happy for life.

Which I suppose would be the best kind of breeder Fluffy or dairy Fluff. Minimal fuss for the best quality output due to no stress.

1 Like

Smarty and dumb :man_facepalming:

Feel bad for the babies that irking hug will make pain go away is always been a nuisance.

5 Likes

Yes, this one. I remmber this one. Still makes me mad.

2 Likes

I’d call this one “mass stupidness”

3 Likes

Looked again and realized one of the foals had Siamese coloring. Omg that would’ve been too cute.

4 Likes

Am getting questen to revive this fluffy so quespike can tell what hurt her and she feel like shit

2 Likes

shiza?

1 Like

When she comes back she’s going to have a BREAK DOWN BREAK DOWN

1 Like