Violence is Art (Artist: Great_White_Nope) Unity #6

No no no, it’s not a “blank canvas”, it’s “a symbol of limitless potential and the infinite possibilities of the universe”.

fart-south-park

2 Likes

So a canvas with fluids smeared all over it?

I really don’t understand why you like these lazy paintings. You’re a genuinely talented artist.

@Fluffus was talking about this
It has different layers of colour, & an attempt at optical illusion, even.

You may be confusing it with Robert Rauschenberg`s white paintings?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m no fan of conceptual art. Bleh! For Rauschenberg.

2 Likes

Pretty much every painting is a canvas with (something that was once more or less) fluid(s) smeared over it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I meant Rauschenberg’s garbage. Complete hack job! The only kind of artist he is is a scam artist.

White on White isn’t very interesting to me, but you can tell there was some actual effort put into it, so it still deserves to be called an art piece.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true.

1 Like

This brings to mind Hunter Biden selling his awful “abstract art” to “patrons of the arts” from China and Russia and Ukraine who just conveniently happen to benefit from his father’s policy decisions afterward. Art in general has become a money-laundering racket, where critics are “incentivised” to artificially inflate the value of otherwise worthless pieces so that those pieces can be used as tokens in the washing of money. Art is especially useful for this compared to other things, because its value is inherently abstract and nobody is going to question someone paying half a million dollars for what looks like VD-ridden spunk and urine mixed up and splattered on a canvas.

BASED
NO COLORS ALLOWED

1 Like

i miss the days when art at least looked nice when rich people used it as laundry pawns

4 Likes