Volonteer help Wanted: Rough Storyboard artist

Hello. I am looking for help for a side project which is adapting a story from one of the old users.

• seeking a volonteer artist for drawing rough storyboards

•I have no money but will link your account to the post for credit

• long deadline so theres no rush to complete but I’ll still keep in contact at least once a week to check on progress

• no finness required, I only need rough stick type figures to convey a basic idea on how the scene should go according to the source material

Yeah I’ll probably think of better rewards other than a “shout-out” as I go on with this project but I just need someone to help with the boring first part while i work on the second half with the gore and violence and all that.
Dm me if interested

3 Likes

Need to be coloured?

2 Likes

Maybe, rn im just focused on storyboarding it

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I think more information/context is needed here. There’d be a huge difference between storyboarding a “fluffy pony looks looks at water, drowns” greentext story and storyboarding something like Fall of Cleveland.

1 Like

If you need someone but you dont want anything too competent im sure i could cook something up.

Give us some more info so we can get a grasp on how much story you have and how many boards you will be needing. :+1: :glee:

1 Like

Its an adaptation of a mad martigan story where the start is kinda solo human stuff going to work n shiz, im working on adapting the story into a script for easier storyboarding

Fosho, its a stick man thing where all i need is a basic idea, I could edit the panels to make it work with my own style

1 Like