wake up babe the casual fluffies sourcecode just dropped (posted with permission from CasualDev)

20 Likes

I’ve been dreaming of the day the source code would be made public, now people can give the game a try and see if they can finish/ improve it . But the dev mentioned another game, is it gonna be fluffy related?

4 Likes

Probably? I can’t imagine wanting to get the attention of fluffy fans for something that isn’t related to fluffies.

2 Likes

Well I’ve got an MLM that would beg 2 differ

This is very exciting, I’ve been looking at decompiled code trying to add in some new blocks but kept on failing.

snake-salute

1 Like

What do you need a cracked serial key for? The personal version of Unity is free to download.

Yea it took me some time to actually figure out how to get it, I’ll be deleting my request lol

FYI, appears there is an error on line 1345 of FluffyScript.cs causing a compiler error.

The line is “Corpse.transform.GetChild(0).GetChild(10).GetChild(8).position +=”, so is missing the operation after the ‘+=’.

Compared to the code in the complied version, this line is not present at all.

So if anyone runs into an error compiling this, I think that line just needs to be removed or changed to “Corpse.transform.GetChild(0).GetChild(10).GetChild(8).position += transform.position;”

1 Like

Thank you for posting this.

1 Like

should we make this a community effort to finish?

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

(I’m stealing this reaction image.)

1 Like

Great idea - try making a community post to gauge interest, or better yet - start hunting around on the discords to see if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

That’s a good idea!

2 Likes

It’s a sandbox, so we can take the code in whatever direction we want and it’ll never really be finished as long as someone can think of more to add. That kind of community effort to flesh it out in one big expansion is definitely an interesting thought, but just as well…

Casual Fluffies: “Everything Explodes” edition. I can see it now…

BIGGEST POOPIES! SCREEEEEEEE- BOOM

5 Likes

If the idea is still up, I really wanna see the followings in the game.
Herds
Smarties
Poopy Babehs
and some Etc, this game was a very much way of how I got back into the Fluffy community + my favorite time killer.

1 Like