Wandom wheew of awt! comment for a chance to get a drawing! (ksj_loves_you)

Since i love getting comments and requests, i thought of this fun activity :stuck_out_tongue:
The first 5 comments will get a place on the wheel, and the number that wins is the comment that will get drawn! (Only request fluffy related things please :-D)

26 Likes

A fluffy getting scalped :3c

5 Likes

hardcore!

2 Likes

A fluffy having fun in a hamster ball

9 Likes

Yeah I’ve been listening to an audiobook recently where a shit ton of people get scalped so it’s in my brain atm lol

2 Likes

Sharts and crafts (a pIay on arts and crafts)

7 Likes

Hmmm Killer Queen Fluffy mare encountering a feral Smarty demanding nummies and enfies from mare etc. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. So Killer Queen would blow him up with nothing left.

Edit i wouldve said also Killer Queen or Killer Mare would blow up everything but his nonoes place but i didnt know if it were too much :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Fluffies on mars

3 Likes

Turns out it’s a micro fIuffy because it is a baII for hamsters, not a baII for hamsters to be inside of.

3 Likes

woah, detailed! awesome

2 Likes

5 comments reached, time to spin the wheel! thanks for the comments guys!

4 Likes

Thanks, you sorta inspired it with your Stand Fluffies art :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nasa intern: “Sir I dont know how you expect to terraform mars with these creatures and Iichen seeding.”
Nasa head: “It’s my muIti triIIion doIIar boon dogaI. Besides it’s a good excuse to get rid of a majority of FIuffies.”
Years Iater: ~Que fIuffies Terraformers scenario~

5 Likes

Ruh roh

All while space oddity by David Bowies plays as the rocket is being launch

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what gets picked!

1 Like